Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Global lair CLEANOUT 20 January UPDate
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Kelley Can I have the Platinum/Platinum/Orca WC female for 90kt? :)
@Kelley Can I have the Platinum/Platinum/Orca WC female for 90kt? :)
hsOuhdp.png
@SarahLSenpai I'm sorry, but there are no double platinum wildclaws at AH now, and before the AH updating my prices were the cheapest, so I think that 120g/110kt is more then adequate price for her
@SarahLSenpai I'm sorry, but there are no double platinum wildclaws at AH now, and before the AH updating my prices were the cheapest, so I think that 120g/110kt is more then adequate price for her
007c75e77ad2.png
@Kelley Then could you hold her for some minutes please so I can farm 20kt? :D
@Kelley Then could you hold her for some minutes please so I can farm 20kt? :D
hsOuhdp.png
@SarahLSenpai now I'm going to sleep, it's about 2 am in my time zone, but I left the dragon in private auction for you:> enjoy!
@SarahLSenpai now I'm going to sleep, it's about 2 am in my time zone, but I left the dragon in private auction for you:> enjoy!
007c75e77ad2.png
@Kelley Thank you and good night! c:
@Kelley Thank you and good night! c:
hsOuhdp.png
@Kelley I'm back again xD I just saw hat these 2 WCs witch XXY Platinum aren't realted so... could I get the Male too? :D
@Kelley I'm back again xD I just saw hat these 2 WCs witch XXY Platinum aren't realted so... could I get the Male too? :D
hsOuhdp.png
@SarahLSenpai hello again) it's great! do you want to pay in treasures or gems?
@SarahLSenpai hello again) it's great! do you want to pay in treasures or gems?
007c75e77ad2.png
@Kelley I would pay in Treasure again :) And like the last time: Give me some minutes for farming :D
@Kelley I would pay in Treasure again :) And like the last time: Give me some minutes for farming :D
hsOuhdp.png
@SarahLSenpai good luck! when you'll be ready, check the private auctions:>
@SarahLSenpai good luck! when you'll be ready, check the private auctions:>
007c75e77ad2.png
@Kelley Thank you again and I'll do c:
@Kelley Thank you again and I'll do c:
hsOuhdp.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17