Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Demon Has Dergs
hello, i made this to give away form dragons to new people, people who'll not exalt often and stuff. i may sell some but my plan is to make em cheep to good homes, and ignore people who are exalters.
hello, i made this to give away form dragons to new people, people who'll not exalt often and stuff. i may sell some but my plan is to make em cheep to good homes, and ignore people who are exalters.
TBD
Rules
If i find you exalt dragons often, i can chose not to give to you a dragon(s).
i, even if you dont exalt, Can refuse the right to give because most are planned to be free or nice and cheep.
if someone happens to take a dragon you want, dont be unhappy. i can get you another.
if you wanna be on a pinglist, you can be.
be nice and kind to others here.
I'd like someone not to come and grab em, so one per week.
Dragons CAN go on hold.
Rules
If i find you exalt dragons often, i can chose not to give to you a dragon(s).
i, even if you dont exalt, Can refuse the right to give because most are planned to be free or nice and cheep.
if someone happens to take a dragon you want, dont be unhappy. i can get you another.
if you wanna be on a pinglist, you can be.
be nice and kind to others here.
I'd like someone not to come and grab em, so one per week.
Dragons CAN go on hold.
TBD
i also am planning to make this have Free to good homes dergs who i hatch, i think their okay, but i am running low on room :( if you can spread this around i'll only do this if i know at least one dragon will. i have a few hatchlings i'll display btw.

i also am planning to make this have Free to good homes dergs who i hatch, i think their okay, but i am running low on room :( if you can spread this around i'll only do this if i know at least one dragon will. i have a few hatchlings i'll display btw.

TBD