Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~♥~ G1 ~♥~ Huge $$ Drops
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@DarkNiiinja first off, the setup of this thread is lovely :o

and I ended up snagging the leaf/aqua/lemon boy- his colors are so nice from the first NOTN?? yes please
@DarkNiiinja first off, the setup of this thread is lovely :o

and I ended up snagging the leaf/aqua/lemon boy- his colors are so nice from the first NOTN?? yes please
dhJpGiJ.gif
@Catpuccino hehe Thank you so much! It means a lot!! ♥ ^v^ ♥

ahaha I'm glad you like him! I was actually debating on selling him because of the same reasons... But I decided to sell him because I wasn't going to do anything with him anytime soon. ^.^'

((also, apologies... my internet freaked out on me while I was trying to post this and it ended up posting 3 times... that's what those extra pings were ^.^' Sorry about that! ♥))
@Catpuccino hehe Thank you so much! It means a lot!! ♥ ^v^ ♥

ahaha I'm glad you like him! I was actually debating on selling him because of the same reasons... But I decided to sell him because I wasn't going to do anything with him anytime soon. ^.^'

((also, apologies... my internet freaked out on me while I was trying to post this and it ended up posting 3 times... that's what those extra pings were ^.^' Sorry about that! ♥))
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
@DarkNiiinja haha no worries!

and thanks for selling him! his colors remind me of a sunny day at the beach- maybe he'll be the clan lifeguard lol T-T
@DarkNiiinja haha no worries!

and thanks for selling him! his colors remind me of a sunny day at the beach- maybe he'll be the clan lifeguard lol T-T
dhJpGiJ.gif
@Catpuccino

hehe That'd be cute :P I'm just glad he found a loving home. And I'm glad you like him so much. It makes me so happy! XD ♥♥
@Catpuccino

hehe That'd be cute :P I'm just glad he found a loving home. And I'm glad you like him so much. It makes me so happy! XD ♥♥
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
@DarkNiiinja aw that's great to hear ^.^ these are the tentative gene plans- [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=39&bodygene=1&breed=11&element=6&gender=0&tert=42&tertgene=5&winggene=6&wings=30&auth=bf5c5c7186364904a92b583032bc5b74100d17b0&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@DarkNiiinja aw that's great to hear ^.^ these are the tentative gene plans-

dragon?age=1&body=39&bodygene=1&breed=11&element=6&gender=0&tert=42&tertgene=5&winggene=6&wings=30&auth=bf5c5c7186364904a92b583032bc5b74100d17b0&dummyext=prev.png
dhJpGiJ.gif
@Catpuccino

Ohh Those look good! Current is perfect for a beach derg XD It looks like beautiful Hawaiian waters ♥.♥
@Catpuccino

Ohh Those look good! Current is perfect for a beach derg XD It looks like beautiful Hawaiian waters ♥.♥
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
Hey c: what's the lowest for the aqua pink purple girl?
Hey c: what's the lowest for the aqua pink purple girl?
oshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gif
@Oshawott
Hello! ^v^
Hmm... I probably wouldn't go any lower than 400g, maybe 375g. This is because she's a valentine derg AND has a great color combo that works great with her birth day.
@Oshawott
Hello! ^v^
Hmm... I probably wouldn't go any lower than 400g, maybe 375g. This is because she's a valentine derg AND has a great color combo that works great with her birth day.
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
@darkniiinja

I could do 375g she is beautiful and would look great with my other pastel g1 Myalis!!!
@darkniiinja

I could do 375g she is beautiful and would look great with my other pastel g1 Myalis!!!
oshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gif
@Oshawott

Okie dokie! Sounds good! I'll start a CR ^.^
@Oshawott

Okie dokie! Sounds good! I'll start a CR ^.^
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9