Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | i have ping lists so i ping people.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
Aaaaaaa you did it!! <3 Thank you so much for the ping! I'd prefer Runes but I'd definitely be interested in a Glimmer baby as well, I may just scroll her myself.
Aaaaaaa you did it!! <3 Thank you so much for the ping! I'd prefer Runes but I'd definitely be interested in a Glimmer baby as well, I may just scroll her myself.
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
@Deluxe
I would love to add myself to the list for Copper Patina (lovely pair!), but it looks like the spreadsheet has some protection on it for some of the lists. Is it a closed list?
@Deluxe
I would love to add myself to the list for Copper Patina (lovely pair!), but it looks like the spreadsheet has some protection on it for some of the lists. Is it a closed list?
@Deluxe

Such a pretty dragon combo. Gotta say I prefer Glimmer myself, but either is nice!
@Deluxe

Such a pretty dragon combo. Gotta say I prefer Glimmer myself, but either is nice!
YlCt8xa.png icB862J.gif Dg84nPV.png
oooo hi! Thank you for the ping. I think I prefer the glimmer, it provides a good balance between body and wing color. Runes is very nice though, but I dont like the shiny bare belly much, personally.

Congrats on your project btw~ Your color sense is stunning.
oooo hi! Thank you for the ping. I think I prefer the glimmer, it provides a good balance between body and wing color. Runes is very nice though, but I dont like the shiny bare belly much, personally.

Congrats on your project btw~ Your color sense is stunning.
yzUX307.png
@True
Oops, I do this all the time. I add a new pair and then forget to adjust the protection! You should be able to now!
@True
Oops, I do this all the time. I add a new pair and then forget to adjust the protection! You should be able to now!
TsVIhAZ.png All I wanna do is 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png
And 2ZVsoOM.png icon_treasure.png icon_gems.png
And take yo money
I prefer the glimmer, myself! Rati's point about the color balance echoes my thoughts exactly. The yellow doesn't seem like enough to me on runes!
I prefer the glimmer, myself! Rati's point about the color balance echoes my thoughts exactly. The yellow doesn't seem like enough to me on runes!
light_small.pngbonsai_shikoire_1_by_auricolor-dai3h65.png

light_small.png59TgHaL.pngvck81oc.png
Team Runes: @sQld

Team Glimmer: @Ratiasu, @Shikoire, @firstblush

Thanks for your feedback so far. Hopefully I can get glimmer on the boy before he's ready to breed then! (Any of you have name suggestions? His mate will be a coatl called Penny because copper oh my god I am so creative.)
Team Runes: @sQld

Team Glimmer: @Ratiasu, @Shikoire, @firstblush

Thanks for your feedback so far. Hopefully I can get glimmer on the boy before he's ready to breed then! (Any of you have name suggestions? His mate will be a coatl called Penny because copper oh my god I am so creative.)
And take yo money
@Deluxe

HI LUXE I'LL TAKE ALARIC I DON'T CARE WHAT I HAVE TO PAY BUT JUST SO YOU KNOW MY WALLET IS CRYING ALREADY.
@Deluxe

HI LUXE I'LL TAKE ALARIC I DON'T CARE WHAT I HAVE TO PAY BUT JUST SO YOU KNOW MY WALLET IS CRYING ALREADY.
AJLsK60.pngH5FZ7rv.png
@kunacottontail
ROFL ALL YOURS
@kunacottontail
ROFL ALL YOURS
And take yo money
@Deluxe sending a CR for Pierre!
@Deluxe sending a CR for Pierre!
hrnKjy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26