Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | i have ping lists so i ping people.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@Deluxe
Can I snag one of the male Wildclaws? I'm just having lunch and I can CR you as soon as I'm back at my computer *u*
@Deluxe
Can I snag one of the male Wildclaws? I'm just having lunch and I can CR you as soon as I'm back at my computer *u*
@overthewolf
Sure thing!
@overthewolf
Sure thing!
TsVIhAZ.png All I wanna do is 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png
And 2ZVsoOM.png icon_treasure.png icon_gems.png
And take yo money
@Deluxe sending a CR for the male coatl (Bartholomew) :3
@Deluxe sending a CR for the male coatl (Bartholomew) :3
tEwtpct.gifWV2VD4b.pngyoRZLpc.pngzG94Jt5.pngb8qjEOY.pngq9PcF0p.pngFLHsfAJ.png87jgBdZ.png8JHjuZG.pngPkMFYtF.pngDM58TaT.pngbe6Zt2m.png4EGSz48.png03krvWF.pngy1XO5ia.pngDr3zKMY.pngKgx1Oey.pngGh3Uv7j.png
@Deluxe (I think it's been 24hrs?) May I purchase Alexia? :D
@Deluxe (I think it's been 24hrs?) May I purchase Alexia? :D
dear evan hansen,

today is going to be a good day and here's why.
because today, no matter what else, today at least you're you.
no hiding, no lying. just you.
and that's enough.

sincerely, me

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
rdZLkbw.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa[
tayler
she/her/hers

» about me
» badges
» wishlist
» musical theatre hatchery

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
@Tayler
Close enough! You may!
@Tayler
Close enough! You may!
And take yo money
@Deluxe could I PLEASE be pinged the next time you have babies like the first ones you have <3 sable/copper/umber coatls <3
I cant afford them right now due to being new :c
@Deluxe could I PLEASE be pinged the next time you have babies like the first ones you have <3 sable/copper/umber coatls <3
I cant afford them right now due to being new :c
VGxuHXT.png
@ipikachooseu
I'll add you to my list!
@ipikachooseu
I'll add you to my list!
And take yo money
@deluxe i want a coatl so bad gah D:
im grinding in coli, but my dragons are only level 5 DX
@deluxe i want a coatl so bad gah D:
im grinding in coli, but my dragons are only level 5 DX
VGxuHXT.png
@ipikachooseu
Don't worry. I'm not going to stop breeding these any time soon. You'll have other chances!
@ipikachooseu
Don't worry. I'm not going to stop breeding these any time soon. You'll have other chances!
And take yo money
[columns][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=94&bodygene=17&breed=8&element=8&gender=0&tert=167&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=108&auth=4201df7493eb1b7f46c3d47a45b3ef89bef6d87e&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol][quote=Copper Patina ping list][size=0] @artycat, @faustien, @firstblush, @hoku, @mozzi, @ratiasu, @shikoire, @sQld, @faustien [/size][/quote][/columns] Hello, ping list! I'm letting you all know that I just finished a very long breeding project! Most of you signed up for this ping list on the understanding that I would be breeding something [url=http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=94&bodygene=8&breed=8&element=8&gender=0&tert=167&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=108&auth=14ef7b42dc14fcfcb89e1d9df7d9b72b561ed5e3&dummyext=prev.png][b]like this.[/b][/url] As you can see, I have since chosen to [b][color=#bb5118]replace vipera with[/color] [color=#7fa29c]metallic[/color][/b]. Hopefully, you're all okay with that upgrade! But now I need your opinions. [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=94&bodygene=17&breed=8&element=8&gender=0&tert=167&tertgene=14&winggene=13&wings=108&auth=b8de2374076acc9c49b14abe0f82c1f0bcb6f479&dummyext=prev.png[/img][color=transparent]o[/color][nextcol][size=4]Since I started this, [b][color=#b27026]runes[/b][/color] has also become an option, and I'm undecided on whether to use this or [b][color=#e8b655]glimmer[/color][/b]. Which do you prefer? Since you're the ones most invested in owning one of these, I'd really love your feedback. Please let me know![/size][/columns]
dragon?age=1&body=94&bodygene=17&breed=8&element=8&gender=0&tert=167&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=108&auth=4201df7493eb1b7f46c3d47a45b3ef89bef6d87e&dummyext=prev.png
Copper Patina ping list wrote:

Hello, ping list! I'm letting you all know that I just finished a very long breeding project! Most of you signed up for this ping list on the understanding that I would be breeding something like this.

As you can see, I have since chosen to replace vipera with metallic. Hopefully, you're all okay with that upgrade! But now I need your opinions.
dragon?age=1&body=94&bodygene=17&breed=8&element=8&gender=0&tert=167&tertgene=14&winggene=13&wings=108&auth=b8de2374076acc9c49b14abe0f82c1f0bcb6f479&dummyext=prev.pngo Since I started this, runes has also become an option, and I'm undecided on whether to use this or glimmer.

Which do you prefer? Since you're the ones most invested in owning one of these, I'd really love your feedback. Please let me know!
And take yo money
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26