Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Near Double Gen1
I have a hatching problem. I can admit that. A need to know what cutie is in that egg, waiting to peek out at me. Today among then, a near double cutie. But,.. I don't know gen1 values. What value range would this little guy fall into? I'm currently considering keeping him, but I'm not sure if I can take on another gene project at the moment. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30294187] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/302942/30294187_350.png[/img] [/url] Dust/Grey/Ruby[/center]
I have a hatching problem. I can admit that.
A need to know what cutie is in that egg, waiting to peek out at me.
Today among then, a near double cutie.

But,..
I don't know gen1 values. What value range would this little guy fall into?
I'm currently considering keeping him, but I'm not sure if I can take on another gene project at the moment.

30294187_350.png

Dust/Grey/Ruby
66ei84J.png
@elio

I'm honestly not sure, so I'm waiting for a couple of friends to wake up and help me out on this. As I am also terribly bad wiht dragon pricing ^^;

As soon as I have an estimate I will let you know. :)
I really am super torn on keeping him, so I'm also waiting for her new to wear off. This is the first time I've come close to hatching something like a double color.
I am thinking I am highly likely to sell though. Unless someone shows me a super nice scry for him...
@elio

I'm honestly not sure, so I'm waiting for a couple of friends to wake up and help me out on this. As I am also terribly bad wiht dragon pricing ^^;

As soon as I have an estimate I will let you know. :)
I really am super torn on keeping him, so I'm also waiting for her new to wear off. This is the first time I've come close to hatching something like a double color.
I am thinking I am highly likely to sell though. Unless someone shows me a super nice scry for him...
66ei84J.png
@AberDaKitty

Usually greyscale+red dragons go for quite a bit! But the G1 market seems pretty hit-and-miss right now. He's a gorgeous Ice boy though, you could try for at least 400g, but you could very probably get more than that.
@AberDaKitty

Usually greyscale+red dragons go for quite a bit! But the G1 market seems pretty hit-and-miss right now. He's a gorgeous Ice boy though, you could try for at least 400g, but you could very probably get more than that.