Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4
closed
closed
@Khyluh I really love the first one. Would you consider a dragon trade? I have some bogsneak babies that just hatched today.
@Khyluh I really love the first one. Would you consider a dragon trade? I have some bogsneak babies that just hatched today.
I just my song to be heard. To step out of the darkness and rise above the pain. It's more than just a simple rhyme. Its my heart song singing out. So, I raise my voice, and sing out loud. If I truly believe, maybe the world will sing along with me. One voice, one truth, one heartbeat.-SaharaPrime
@Khyluh I have an unbred female mirror I would trade. She doesn't have any genes like the one I like. Her name is sunbite in my lair. I'd post a pic but I can't code on a phone.
@Khyluh I have an unbred female mirror I would trade. She doesn't have any genes like the one I like. Her name is sunbite in my lair. I'd post a pic but I can't code on a phone.
I just my song to be heard. To step out of the darkness and rise above the pain. It's more than just a simple rhyme. Its my heart song singing out. So, I raise my voice, and sing out loud. If I truly believe, maybe the world will sing along with me. One voice, one truth, one heartbeat.-SaharaPrime
@Khyluh

I am interested in your platinum/navy/ice Spiral, but I am absolutely out of treasure at this point. Are there any items or accents you would consider accepting in trade for him? Or what's your treasure/gem ratio? :)
@Khyluh

I am interested in your platinum/navy/ice Spiral, but I am absolutely out of treasure at this point. Are there any items or accents you would consider accepting in trade for him? Or what's your treasure/gem ratio? :)
arcane_lightinig_banner.png dividerlightning.png arcane_lightinig_banner.png
@Khyluh I'm interested in your moon/lavender/robin boy. I'm about to head off to bed 'cause I work in the morning but are you interested in dragon trades or items? I spent most of my funds during the festival.
@Khyluh I'm interested in your moon/lavender/robin boy. I'm about to head off to bed 'cause I work in the morning but are you interested in dragon trades or items? I spent most of my funds during the festival.
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Khyluh

Would you take treasure/mixed payment/haggling for the charcoal/splash/sky boy? I adore him but I'm poor at the moment :T
@Khyluh

Would you take treasure/mixed payment/haggling for the charcoal/splash/sky boy? I adore him but I'm poor at the moment :T
Art of a frog on a leaf next to a bromeliad flower with the text Tropical Rainforest to the right
everbloomgardenspog 8VvjJ9p.png
tun
tIf897pA.gif
she/he
FR+3
tun
@Khyluh

Would 200G + 42.5k be okay?
@Khyluh

Would 200G + 42.5k be okay?
Art of a frog on a leaf next to a bromeliad flower with the text Tropical Rainforest to the right
tun
tIf897pA.gif
she/he
FR+3
tun
@Khyluh

Awesome, thank you so much <3
@Khyluh

Awesome, thank you so much <3
tun
tIf897pA.gif
she/he
FR+3
tun
@Khyluh If you end up not getting an offer on this guy (I see he is on hold) I'd love to buy him ^_^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24242500] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/242426/24242500_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Khyluh

If you end up not getting an offer on this guy (I see he is on hold) I'd love to buy him ^_^

24242500_350.png
@Khyluh

Would you take 300g for him? :)

I understand! I don't mind since they did offer on it first. In the meantime, my offer will be out there just in case~ ^_^
@Khyluh

Would you take 300g for him? :)

I understand! I don't mind since they did offer on it first. In the meantime, my offer will be out there just in case~ ^_^
1 2 3 4