Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Cleanout [Gen1s]
1 2 3
@Kairoku Can i have [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/142402/14240146_350.png[/img]
@Kairoku Can i have 14240146_350.png
@Kairoku

how much are you ideally wanting for Mac?
@Kairoku

how much are you ideally wanting for Mac?
x6tELKc.png
feed the stone
@Kairoku About how much do you want for this lady? Also what kind of items are you looking for? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22036240] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/220363/22036240_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Kairoku
About how much do you want for this lady? Also what kind of items are you looking for?

22036240_350.png
somber-t.png
@Featherpelt
I'm happy to take 50kt for her!

@evosoul
50kt sound fair?

@xoLunaox
I gened her myself, so looking to make back the discounted prices of those scrolls ideally. And items I'm looking for include certain scrolls, familiars I don't have yet, retired things especially from before I joined, some usermade accents, eggs? Gosh, I'm good with anything really, haha ^^'
@Featherpelt
I'm happy to take 50kt for her!

@evosoul
50kt sound fair?

@xoLunaox
I gened her myself, so looking to make back the discounted prices of those scrolls ideally. And items I'm looking for include certain scrolls, familiars I don't have yet, retired things especially from before I joined, some usermade accents, eggs? Gosh, I'm good with anything really, haha ^^'
8 hours ahead of FR time
WOWSHqu.pngtumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@Kairoku
So youre looking for about 256kt? Well of what familiars you dont have I have extras of these two, colorburst butternsake and emerald back shardspawn. Going by LAH they bring it down to 199kt. I also have a vipera scroll if that interests you at all? I dont really have any usermade accents that Id be willing to do a straight trade for, so there goes that.
@Kairoku
So youre looking for about 256kt? Well of what familiars you dont have I have extras of these two, colorburst butternsake and emerald back shardspawn. Going by LAH they bring it down to 199kt. I also have a vipera scroll if that interests you at all? I dont really have any usermade accents that Id be willing to do a straight trade for, so there goes that.
somber-t.png
@xoLunaox

I'm happy to take the familiars as partial, but don't think I can use the vipera scroll... That's fine! I wasn't really expecting a usermade accent offer for her, haha ;D
@xoLunaox

I'm happy to take the familiars as partial, but don't think I can use the vipera scroll... That's fine! I wasn't really expecting a usermade accent offer for her, haha ;D
8 hours ahead of FR time
@Kairoku

that's good, send a cr whenever you can!
@Kairoku

that's good, send a cr whenever you can!
x6tELKc.png
feed the stone
@Kairoku
Alrighty, would you be willing to hold onto her for a bit while I try to get rid of that vip scroll?

@Kairoku
Alrighty, would you be willing to hold onto her for a bit while I try to get rid of that vip scroll?

somber-t.png
@evosoul
Thanks, will do! :3

@xoLunaox
Definitely! Just send a cr when you're ready :) and no rush! I'm happy to hold her for however long you need and will make a note in her bio!
@evosoul
Thanks, will do! :3

@xoLunaox
Definitely! Just send a cr when you're ready :) and no rush! I'm happy to hold her for however long you need and will make a note in her bio!
8 hours ahead of FR time
still looking to sell these guys!
still looking to sell these guys!
8 hours ahead of FR time
1 2 3