Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | HIATUS —Myth's Children—HIATUS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 196 197
The hatchery looks wonderful. I especially love how eloquently you've written the lore on your couples! :D
The hatchery looks wonderful. I especially love how eloquently you've written the lore on your couples! :D
@Caliypso

Thanks so much! The lore took a while to write but is some of my favourite. Writing it was quite fun!
@Caliypso

Thanks so much! The lore took a while to write but is some of my favourite. Writing it was quite fun!
l5PbnIH.pngoooo2mdElQZ.gif2OmsiLN.pngxY4q9Y1.png8dNIbWE.pngWEHTkMk.pngmf5HyEO.pngzNmhJOh.pngRd9xmtK.pngVrGFwl5.gif
Very good luck to you with your hatchery! ^_^
Very good luck to you with your hatchery! ^_^
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
[columns][img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg64/Salathielly/Hatchery/symbol%20-%20petals_zpslzy8cewn.png[/img][nextcol]Affiliate bump![/columns]
symbol%20-%20petals_zpslzy8cewn.png Affiliate bump!
Ssnjyqq.pngGqCYo3Z.pngMjhcEqa.png0DjJJeq.pnggbzmCjn.pnggLKyC1J.pngC4p7R9l.pngV2CeOLQ.pngeQ6UJL0.png ICOy8Af.png
@Enriana
I love the pairs you have! Can I be on the pinglist?
@Enriana
I love the pairs you have! Can I be on the pinglist?
formally LCice/FR+3/He or Him | Please Ping Me
Space/Band/Video Game/WWII History Nerd
INFJ/Ace-Aro/Welcome to Messages
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png
"In theory, It should all work out fine in the end."
@LCice

Absolutely! I'll add you right now. :)
@LCice

Absolutely! I'll add you right now. :)
l5PbnIH.pngoooo2mdElQZ.gif2OmsiLN.pngxY4q9Y1.png8dNIbWE.pngWEHTkMk.pngmf5HyEO.pngzNmhJOh.pngRd9xmtK.pngVrGFwl5.gif
I'm happy to announce our newest pair: [size=4]Season's Keepers![/size] Our first Wildclaw pair will be ready to breed on the 31st. If you'd like to be added to their pinglist or to reserve a hatchling, let me know. [img]http://i.imgur.com/aaZQ0AV.png[/img] [i]There is a natural order to things, a rhythm that cannot be halted. Winter snows melt to reveal the growth of spring; summer's foliage puts on a vibrant show as its leaves wither and drop from the trees. The moon cycles, pulling the tides with her; the sun rises and sets without fail. These are laws, in their way: they cannot be broken. However, we live in uncertain times. Unpredictable storms rage, droughts fall upon the land, rivers fill and flood without warning. There must be someone to watch, to guard, and to restore the balance of nature. Those watchers are the Horae - spirits of the seasons themselves. They take their names from their times of duty - Solstice arrives in midwinter and midsummer, while Equinox keeps watch during spring and fall. Only one Horae is ever active at one time, and as a result this pair sees each other rarely, when one season wanes and another waxes. In times of great need, it is said that both Horae descend to earth, and it is their combined power alone that restores that vital equilibrium, and brings harmony back into the world.[/i] ----- In other news, the [b]Precious Metals[/b] nest hatches tomorrow! Stay tuned for Gordian and Relic's first three hatchlings.
I'm happy to announce our newest pair:

Season's Keepers!

Our first Wildclaw pair will be ready to breed on the 31st. If you'd like to be added to their pinglist or to reserve a hatchling, let me know.

aaZQ0AV.png

There is a natural order to things, a rhythm that cannot be halted. Winter snows melt to reveal the growth of spring; summer's foliage puts on a vibrant show as its leaves wither and drop from the trees. The moon cycles, pulling the tides with her; the sun rises and sets without fail. These are laws, in their way: they cannot be broken. However, we live in uncertain times. Unpredictable storms rage, droughts fall upon the land, rivers fill and flood without warning. There must be someone to watch, to guard, and to restore the balance of nature.

Those watchers are the Horae - spirits of the seasons themselves. They take their names from their times of duty - Solstice arrives in midwinter and midsummer, while Equinox keeps watch during spring and fall. Only one Horae is ever active at one time, and as a result this pair sees each other rarely, when one season wanes and another waxes. In times of great need, it is said that both Horae descend to earth, and it is their combined power alone that restores that vital equilibrium, and brings harmony back into the world.

In other news, the Precious Metals nest hatches tomorrow! Stay tuned for Gordian and Relic's first three hatchlings.
@Enriana:

May I buy Prolix for 23g? ^^
@Enriana:

May I buy Prolix for 23g? ^^
22380.png22381.png22378.png22379.png5712.png5713.png
@MonochromeSilver

Absolutely! I'll take him off the AH now, go ahead and start the CR whenever you're ready. :)
@MonochromeSilver

Absolutely! I'll take him off the AH now, go ahead and start the CR whenever you're ready. :)
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2034112/1#post_2034112][img]http://i.imgur.com/VrAAF1N.png[/img][/url][/center]
VrAAF1N.png
3iZwwkw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 196 197