Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Deep Sea Hatchery 20+ available!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Grand Reopening!

Hello and welcome back to my hatchery! :D I've spent the last few weeks tweaking and making it look great, emptying my lair of unwanted dragons and waiting to breed the pairs I wanted to reopen with and now finally here I am!

Anyone who pinged me back on my old thread was added to my general pingliest, if you would like to re-affiliate with me please feel free to ask!

I also have a bunch of babies all hatched today on the previous page! :D

NOTICE TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO AFFILIATE:

I would love and appreciate if I did not get affiliate bumps. When they stack up my hatchery feels messy :c

Thank you for sticking with me! :D!

General:
@Crazyassbat @Flamedancer @RogueWolf5 @Yesmissalice @Disillusionist @humanityxpeople @Dragoncatclem @Fletcher @PPixelNinja216 @Lisegathe @Jon @nauticalamity @gelbemirabellen @Gruminhal @Rionach @MindfangSerket @artstuffs

Trench Dwellers:
@Michseag

Deadly Anglers:
@Bootyism

BABIES ARE ON MAIN PAGE

Grand Reopening!

Hello and welcome back to my hatchery! :D I've spent the last few weeks tweaking and making it look great, emptying my lair of unwanted dragons and waiting to breed the pairs I wanted to reopen with and now finally here I am!

Anyone who pinged me back on my old thread was added to my general pingliest, if you would like to re-affiliate with me please feel free to ask!

I also have a bunch of babies all hatched today on the previous page! :D

NOTICE TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO AFFILIATE:

I would love and appreciate if I did not get affiliate bumps. When they stack up my hatchery feels messy :c

Thank you for sticking with me! :D!

General:
@Crazyassbat @Flamedancer @RogueWolf5 @Yesmissalice @Disillusionist @humanityxpeople @Dragoncatclem @Fletcher @PPixelNinja216 @Lisegathe @Jon @nauticalamity @gelbemirabellen @Gruminhal @Rionach @MindfangSerket @artstuffs

Trench Dwellers:
@Michseag

Deadly Anglers:
@Bootyism

BABIES ARE ON MAIN PAGE

deep_sea_hatchery_bio_banner_by_fr_dregs-daup0yn.png
@Pyx Welcome back and congrats on the reopening! Your new babies are GORGEOUS, I might have to snag one of them when I'm home!
@Pyx Welcome back and congrats on the reopening! Your new babies are GORGEOUS, I might have to snag one of them when I'm home!
tumblr_okoel1Ydl51u3wsjco3_400.png
@Pyx We (Aliciaa, Kissie and I) would like to stay affiliates, thank you :) I have updated your banner on our affiliates page.

Our different affiliate banners are found here:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1738112/1#post_17403678
@Pyx We (Aliciaa, Kissie and I) would like to stay affiliates, thank you :) I have updated your banner on our affiliates page.

Our different affiliate banners are found here:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1738112/1#post_17403678
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@Jon

Thank you so much! :D I especially adore my ridges, Chasm is my favorite c: Thanks for the support!
@Jon

Thank you so much! :D I especially adore my ridges, Chasm is my favorite c: Thanks for the support!
@Lisegathe

I've added your banner ^^ Thank you, you've been my first affiliate both times now haha :P
@Lisegathe

I've added your banner ^^ Thank you, you've been my first affiliate both times now haha :P
@Pyx It's because we like your style, your hatchery is elegant and the prices fair. And we like your dragons of course :)
@Pyx It's because we like your style, your hatchery is elegant and the prices fair. And we like your dragons of course :)
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@Pyx I'd love to continue being affiliates!
@Pyx I'd love to continue being affiliates!
Pzs7FPJ.png
@gelbemirabellen

Of course ^^ I'll add your banner!
@gelbemirabellen

Of course ^^ I'll add your banner!
@Pyx Welcome back!! Gorgeous babies :D If Lumin is still available, could I please purchase him? He's perfection <3
@Pyx Welcome back!! Gorgeous babies :D If Lumin is still available, could I please purchase him? He's perfection <3
a1f80d3732a26eb2d3a0a0fc3cb161fa078301cd.png
Fletcher/ Kin | FR+1:00
any pronouns

Hatchery || Playlist Shop
Wishlist || IG
@Fletcher

He is! I'll send him over in a crossroads c:
@Fletcher

He is! I'll send him over in a crossroads c:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13