Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [UNDERGOING RECONSTRUCTION/REVAMP]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22
@mochii
Excellent! She should be on the AH :)
@mochii
Excellent! She should be on the AH :)
rsde8n.png
@KatieLou Could I be added to Ivy & Poseidon's piglist? :>
@KatieLou Could I be added to Ivy & Poseidon's piglist? :>
i get up, i get down MUYNhfy.png
5iXiC8z.png
jy07VLl.png sQMcqHN.png
mlHpBMC.png
@Acornstar
Done!
@Acornstar
Done!
rsde8n.png
New hatchlings added! This is the first batch of Valentines hatches I have available, more will be available as time goes on and I get my pairs back from their rentals. If you are also listed for those pairs you will be pinged once they arrive. My apologies if you recieve multiple pings from this post, I will try to ping more effectively in the future. Please let me know if you no longer want to be on a pinglist/were only interested in Valentines hatches. On a similar note, due to the retirement of the Puck and Diana breeding pair Puck is also available for purchase. If you have any feedback/suggestions please let me know, I will answer any inquiries asap :)

General
@Infrared
@Mathilda
@Shirenu
~~~~~~~~~~
Diana & Puck
@SugarRose22
@cande2014
@Ripcooperchick
@PetalRain
@hazy
@Narcisco
@mPhish
@Jazzyleia
@Makkachin
@saraceaser
@KurtCobain
~~~~~~~~~~
Giselle & Zephyr
@Wylynd
@IAmColour
@TeaTenda
@mPhish
@Jazzyleia
@KurtCobain
@Disbounded
@saraceaser
New hatchlings added! This is the first batch of Valentines hatches I have available, more will be available as time goes on and I get my pairs back from their rentals. If you are also listed for those pairs you will be pinged once they arrive. My apologies if you recieve multiple pings from this post, I will try to ping more effectively in the future. Please let me know if you no longer want to be on a pinglist/were only interested in Valentines hatches. On a similar note, due to the retirement of the Puck and Diana breeding pair Puck is also available for purchase. If you have any feedback/suggestions please let me know, I will answer any inquiries asap :)

General
@Infrared
@Mathilda
@Shirenu
~~~~~~~~~~
Diana & Puck
@SugarRose22
@cande2014
@Ripcooperchick
@PetalRain
@hazy
@Narcisco
@mPhish
@Jazzyleia
@Makkachin
@saraceaser
@KurtCobain
~~~~~~~~~~
Giselle & Zephyr
@Wylynd
@IAmColour
@TeaTenda
@mPhish
@Jazzyleia
@KurtCobain
@Disbounded
@saraceaser
rsde8n.png
@KatieLou

I'll give you 70kt for the pearl/pearl/pearl pearlcatcher female!
@KatieLou

I'll give you 70kt for the pearl/pearl/pearl pearlcatcher female!

tumblr_pnwhemXvkb1s27st2o1_250.png

@Shirenu
Done! I'll set a CR :)
@Shirenu
Done! I'll set a CR :)
rsde8n.png
@KatieLou I would love to take this cutie [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30827891] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/308279/30827891_350.png[/img] [/url]
@KatieLou

I would love to take this cutie

30827891_350.png
@Robinjax
Whoops she literally just sold, like, 2 seconds ago sorry :/
@Robinjax
Whoops she literally just sold, like, 2 seconds ago sorry :/
rsde8n.png
@KatieLou
I have no lair space rn, I also have way too many ice dragons at this point so could you remove me from the pinglist?
@KatieLou
I have no lair space rn, I also have way too many ice dragons at this point so could you remove me from the pinglist?
KMJsARX.png
@TeaTenda
No problem, have a nice day :)
@TeaTenda
No problem, have a nice day :)
rsde8n.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22