Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [UNDERGOING RECONSTRUCTION/REVAMP]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
Added new pairs!
Added new pairs!
rsde8n.png
Added a new pair!
Added a new pair!
rsde8n.png
Added some 7 digits ive been looking to rehome
Added some 7 digits ive been looking to rehome
rsde8n.png
@KatieLou can I please get a ping for Hawkbit & Isolde and for CloudlessOverTheSea & Kawailani?

Also would you like to be affiliates? The link to my hatchery is in my bio...
@KatieLou can I please get a ping for Hawkbit & Isolde and for CloudlessOverTheSea & Kawailani?

Also would you like to be affiliates? The link to my hatchery is in my bio...
UN5qkbz.jpg
@dorkyangel
I've put your name down for both pairs :)
I'd love to be affiliates! We new hatchery newbies have to stick together lol
@dorkyangel
I've put your name down for both pairs :)
I'd love to be affiliates! We new hatchery newbies have to stick together lol
rsde8n.png
@ClockworkBishop
@koijari
@Archenitesky
@BeanieCatsune
@Alorota
@Kallistrate

New hatchlings! If you have any further questions please let me know. Also, remember to check out my non hatchery sales section, I have a wide variety available :)
@ClockworkBishop
@koijari
@Archenitesky
@BeanieCatsune
@Alorota
@Kallistrate

New hatchlings! If you have any further questions please let me know. Also, remember to check out my non hatchery sales section, I have a wide variety available :)
rsde8n.png
Aww so pretty but I think I'll wait to see what else pops up if you don't mind @KatieLou. I admittedly need to thin out my cherub gene population a bit and purchase more lair space but I'd still be interested in a baby from this pair in the future.
Aww so pretty but I think I'll wait to see what else pops up if you don't mind @KatieLou. I admittedly need to thin out my cherub gene population a bit and purchase more lair space but I'd still be interested in a baby from this pair in the future.
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69235-C-156-4-3-2-114S.pngdragonboat_back_100px.pngBkhJxYX.gif
@KatieLou
They're cute!
But I think I'll wait as well, thanks :)
@KatieLou
They're cute!
But I think I'll wait as well, thanks :)
@8uny
@CoffeeCreature
@SkyTreader197
@loathsome
@smilesayj
@HenryTheArcher - Male imps only
@ShadyRabbit

New hatchlings available! Please note that this pair will now be retired and will no longer be listed for pings. The parents are also available for purchase if you so wish :)
@8uny
@CoffeeCreature
@SkyTreader197
@loathsome
@smilesayj
@HenryTheArcher - Male imps only
@ShadyRabbit

New hatchlings available! Please note that this pair will now be retired and will no longer be listed for pings. The parents are also available for purchase if you so wish :)
rsde8n.png
@BaronRed
@Crystaltiger
@Iokru
@Ripcooperchick
@LunarGlim
@IllusiveFox
@Alorota
@Edge
@HenryTheArcher
~~~~~~~~~~
@Aurelyn
@Lunadropz
@anciem
@IAmColour
@ChaosEmpress
@ignorantsandwich

New hatchlings!
I was forced to change one half of the triple white pair unexpectedly. If the fact is that the breed you wanted is no longer available please let me know and I will take you off the list. Don't forget to check out the non hatchery sales section!
@BaronRed
@Crystaltiger
@Iokru
@Ripcooperchick
@LunarGlim
@IllusiveFox
@Alorota
@Edge
@HenryTheArcher
~~~~~~~~~~
@Aurelyn
@Lunadropz
@anciem
@IAmColour
@ChaosEmpress
@ignorantsandwich

New hatchlings!
I was forced to change one half of the triple white pair unexpectedly. If the fact is that the breed you wanted is no longer available please let me know and I will take you off the list. Don't forget to check out the non hatchery sales section!
rsde8n.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22