Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Leveled Fodder - Mercwood Marauders
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53
@RRHepburn Thank you, I'm glad you like them! :D We dont currently take orders, no. If you want dragons cr'd to you automatically we have a few trainers willing to send them though, depending on how many you need! ^^
@RRHepburn Thank you, I'm glad you like them! :D We dont currently take orders, no. If you want dragons cr'd to you automatically we have a few trainers willing to send them though, depending on how many you need! ^^
@ghosthymn

I was hoping to pick up some level 5's for gems. Do you know if anyone would be willing to do that?
@ghosthymn

I was hoping to pick up some level 5's for gems. Do you know if anyone would be willing to do that?
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
@RRHepburn We have at least one trainer willing. How many gems would you be paying per level 5, and how many would you be buying? ^^

So far, the users who'd be willing to sell directly for gems are

@Cinderfire @sinstarinablak @kavryn @Metroid @Hidd3nstare
@RRHepburn We have at least one trainer willing. How many gems would you be paying per level 5, and how many would you be buying? ^^

So far, the users who'd be willing to sell directly for gems are

@Cinderfire @sinstarinablak @kavryn @Metroid @Hidd3nstare
[quote name="Hidd3nstare" date=2017-01-08 12:30:06] I have 1 lvl 5 and 2 lvl 7s on the AH! 7's are 16kT: Patches Oneheart 5's are 12kT: Viren [/quote] Still on the AH!
Hidd3nstare wrote on 2017-01-08:
I have 1 lvl 5 and 2 lvl 7s on the AH!

7's are 16kT:
Patches
Oneheart

5's are 12kT:
Viren

Still on the AH!
unknown.png
i have 20 level 6s for sale on the AH, 14k each. they start on page 3 of my lair, after Picard
i have 20 level 6s for sale on the AH, 14k each. they start on page 3 of my lair, after Picard
@RRHepburn

My lvl5s are currently on the AH for 12kt/ea, but ping me and we can set up a CR

Starting pg3
@RRHepburn

My lvl5s are currently on the AH for 12kt/ea, but ping me and we can set up a CR

Starting pg3
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
I've got another four lvl 5's available for 12k each and a lvl 6 for 14k on the AH and can be quick bought here
I've got another four lvl 5's available for 12k each and a lvl 6 for 14k on the AH and can be quick bought here
vulloksah_rosebloodwolf_100_by_dragonnmr-dalcgfl.gifkpMZ532.pngBToOI3e.gif
@ghosthymn @Cinderfire @sinstarinablak @kavryn @Metroid @Hidd3nstare

WHOOPS I missed that first ping. I'm offer gems at 1:850t. Level 5's only, and I'll take up to 100 total of them :)
@ghosthymn @Cinderfire @sinstarinablak @kavryn @Metroid @Hidd3nstare

WHOOPS I missed that first ping. I'm offer gems at 1:850t. Level 5's only, and I'll take up to 100 total of them :)
@RRHepburn

I sell my lvl 5s for 12kt which should be 14 gems each. That work for you? I've got three level 5s currently but I can get more to you as time goes on, just ping me if you ever want more.
@RRHepburn

I sell my lvl 5s for 12kt which should be 14 gems each. That work for you? I've got three level 5s currently but I can get more to you as time goes on, just ping me if you ever want more.
If you hear the music....
It's already too late.
Eg7eN5P.png
Looking for affiliates
@sinstarinablak

That works for me. I'll take your 3 and let me know if/when you have more.
@sinstarinablak

That works for me. I'll take your 3 and let me know if/when you have more.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53