Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Leveled Fodder - Mercwood Marauders
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53
[center] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_uQDC0PjfGu3FZDIJTmVgJ_sIZBu7OhdjVCED14csZY/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://i.imgur.com/s94NAHT.png[/img][/url] [size=4]click the image above for a link to our spreadsheet![/size] [size=1]thank you to silverdrake for the above banner![/size] We are the Mercwood Marauders, and we are currently CLOSED![/center] We’re Shadow’s merc service, and we’re here to supply you with leveled fodder to help with dominance. Our dragons are listed on the AH for quick purchasing. Prices are listed by individual trainers by level, between 4 and 10. Links to lairs are provided in the Username slot, and [b]most prices end in 13 for easy AH searching[/b]. [center][size=4][b]Individual Orders[/b][/size][/center] Trainers set their own price and order limit, so please ping or pm them individually to place orders. Available trainers for individual orders are on the spreadsheet [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_uQDC0PjfGu3FZDIJTmVgJ_sIZBu7OhdjVCED14csZY/edit#gid=336171354]HERE[/url]. [center][size=4][b]Bulk Orders[/b][/size][/center] Shadow is open for bulk orders! To place one, please contact @Sinstarinablak with the following information. Amount: (Anything above 50, please specify if this is amount in levels or amount in dragons) What Level: (Shadow has a preference for level 4s, quicker and more efficient for everyone!) Price Per: (Please note that if this is not at least a 1k+ profit per dragon we're likely to not accept) Time Limit: (If there is one) Receiving Preference: PA or CR (Or both! If you have multiple receivers with multiple preferences, both is perfectly fine, though we have a preference for PAs.) [size=4][i]Want a fast response? Contact Sin via Discord at sinstarinablak#8533[/i] [center][size=4][b]Stock[/b][/size][/center] If we’re out of stock and you’d like to be notified when we have more, please ping myself @ghosthymn, @hidd3nstare, or @sinstarinablak to be added to the buyers pinglist.[/size]
s94NAHT.png
click the image above for a link to our spreadsheet!
thank you to silverdrake for the above banner!

We are the Mercwood Marauders, and we are currently CLOSED!

We’re Shadow’s merc service, and we’re here to supply you with leveled fodder to help with dominance.

Our dragons are listed on the AH for quick purchasing. Prices are listed by individual trainers by level, between 4 and 10. Links to lairs are provided in the Username slot, and most prices end in 13 for easy AH searching.

Individual Orders

Trainers set their own price and order limit, so please ping or pm them individually to place orders. Available trainers for individual orders are on the spreadsheet HERE.

Bulk Orders

Shadow is open for bulk orders! To place one, please contact @Sinstarinablak with the following information.

Amount: (Anything above 50, please specify if this is amount in levels or amount in dragons)
What Level: (Shadow has a preference for level 4s, quicker and more efficient for everyone!)
Price Per: (Please note that if this is not at least a 1k+ profit per dragon we're likely to not accept)
Time Limit: (If there is one)
Receiving Preference: PA or CR (Or both! If you have multiple receivers with multiple preferences, both is perfectly fine, though we have a preference for PAs.)

Want a fast response? Contact Sin via Discord at sinstarinablak#8533

Stock

If we’re out of stock and you’d like to be notified when we have more, please ping myself @ghosthymn, @hidd3nstare, or @sinstarinablak to be added to the buyers pinglist.
A breathless messenger stands before you, desperately gasping for breath. Their journey wasn’t particularly a dangerous one so you’re rather unsure as to why they’re in the state they currently display. Nevertheless, you wait patiently for the dragon before gesturing for them to proceed. They gasp out five simple words.

“It’s true. Everything is true.”

Something within the Tangled Wood is stirring. Mysterious silhouettes dot the thick tree line, milling about in what seems to be restlessness. Those that dare to inspect have reported ghostly fires flickering to life before them, detailing a pathway straight to the thick of the Wood. Not being one for cowardice, you make your way directly to the Tangled Wood wanting to witness this for yourself.

You follow the path, ever on guard. The Tangled Wood was not known for its hospitality and you are a stranger to its lands. When you reach the end of the lighted path you pause, drawing a sharp intake of breath. Before you stands an array of dragons, all different species, clad in dark armor that seemed simultaneously to suck all light into its void and shine with the most brilliant starlight. This is an army ready for a battle. At its helm stands a Nocturne black as the Tangled Wood itself. He approaches you and bows low.

You take in the area around them, all manner of native Shadow denizens milling about and mixing with this army. They are certainly ready for something, but for what you cannot say. Finally, the Nocturne breaks his reverent bow and looks to you. He offers his army, his expertise. He asks only for monetary gain in return. You pause. Bolster your deity’s forces for a little bit of treasure or gems? The decision is yours to make. Will you send this band of shadows away, or will you send them to fight alongside you in battle?
A breathless messenger stands before you, desperately gasping for breath. Their journey wasn’t particularly a dangerous one so you’re rather unsure as to why they’re in the state they currently display. Nevertheless, you wait patiently for the dragon before gesturing for them to proceed. They gasp out five simple words.

“It’s true. Everything is true.”

Something within the Tangled Wood is stirring. Mysterious silhouettes dot the thick tree line, milling about in what seems to be restlessness. Those that dare to inspect have reported ghostly fires flickering to life before them, detailing a pathway straight to the thick of the Wood. Not being one for cowardice, you make your way directly to the Tangled Wood wanting to witness this for yourself.

You follow the path, ever on guard. The Tangled Wood was not known for its hospitality and you are a stranger to its lands. When you reach the end of the lighted path you pause, drawing a sharp intake of breath. Before you stands an array of dragons, all different species, clad in dark armor that seemed simultaneously to suck all light into its void and shine with the most brilliant starlight. This is an army ready for a battle. At its helm stands a Nocturne black as the Tangled Wood itself. He approaches you and bows low.

You take in the area around them, all manner of native Shadow denizens milling about and mixing with this army. They are certainly ready for something, but for what you cannot say. Finally, the Nocturne breaks his reverent bow and looks to you. He offers his army, his expertise. He asks only for monetary gain in return. You pause. Bolster your deity’s forces for a little bit of treasure or gems? The decision is yours to make. Will you send this band of shadows away, or will you send them to fight alongside you in battle?
Bulk Orders Contact

Want a fast response? Contact me via Discord at sinstarinablak#8533 PLEASE CONTACT CINDERFIRE THIS WEEK, I'M BURIED IN COLLEGE.
Shadow is open for bulk orders! To place one, please contact me with the following information.

Amount: (Anything above 50, please specify if this is amount in levels or amount in dragons)
What Level: (Shadow has a preference for level 4s, quicker and more efficient for everyone!)
Price Per: (Please note that if this is not at least a 1k+ profit per dragon we're likely to not accept)
Receiving Preference: PA or CR (Or both! If you have multiple receivers with multiple preferences, both is perfectly fine, though we have a preference for PAs.)
Bulk Orders Contact

Want a fast response? Contact me via Discord at sinstarinablak#8533 PLEASE CONTACT CINDERFIRE THIS WEEK, I'M BURIED IN COLLEGE.
Shadow is open for bulk orders! To place one, please contact me with the following information.

If you hear the music....
It's already too late.
Eg7eN5P.png
Looking for affiliates
@Sinstarinablak @KuraiKarasu @ghosthymn @Snowfarm @WildFlora @TimelordSnowy @patchedprankster @Cubie @Kairos @tsukisasaki @Belviere @Zwolfoi @Alorah @lostthought @LexanKrytz @JittlersJynx @Dreamweave @PlantQueen @Leafwhisker @GhostQueen13 @Bonsai @titherdel @Dandydots @playingforkeeps @Cinderfire @valarauka @Shieryu @Crimsonbluewolf @Zitkaduta @MLSmith995 @dragonpsyche @kamooi @Hayley0614 @Hidd3nstare @xacexz @October @Chasay @RogueReaper @Alyan @IdaliaWhitethorn @Gemset @Shishiru @AmmieKatt @Aeonox @FallenFromChaos @phoeniixfire @Aireiya @Anjoulas @NoAkei @NinaOsp @Ithiriel @MoonsEnvoy @RoseBloodWolf @Cyriusli @tahwarts @Emiferi @Duskbane @biqua @GrinningFox @RedWillia @ShadowsCall @Metroid @Shacco @simkim @afire @Kessica @Garjansverd @sinstarinablak @Celestlal @Zillua @LaughingZuru @SnailMuffin @AmmieKatt @Cinderfire

sales thread is up! :D
@Sinstarinablak @KuraiKarasu @ghosthymn @Snowfarm @WildFlora @TimelordSnowy @patchedprankster @Cubie @Kairos @tsukisasaki @Belviere @Zwolfoi @Alorah @lostthought @LexanKrytz @JittlersJynx @Dreamweave @PlantQueen @Leafwhisker @GhostQueen13 @Bonsai @titherdel @Dandydots @playingforkeeps @Cinderfire @valarauka @Shieryu @Crimsonbluewolf @Zitkaduta @MLSmith995 @dragonpsyche @kamooi @Hayley0614 @Hidd3nstare @xacexz @October @Chasay @RogueReaper @Alyan @IdaliaWhitethorn @Gemset @Shishiru @AmmieKatt @Aeonox @FallenFromChaos @phoeniixfire @Aireiya @Anjoulas @NoAkei @NinaOsp @Ithiriel @MoonsEnvoy @RoseBloodWolf @Cyriusli @tahwarts @Emiferi @Duskbane @biqua @GrinningFox @RedWillia @ShadowsCall @Metroid @Shacco @simkim @afire @Kessica @Garjansverd @sinstarinablak @Celestlal @Zillua @LaughingZuru @SnailMuffin @AmmieKatt @Cinderfire

sales thread is up! :D
Whoop, whoop!
Whoop, whoop!
Woo!
Woo!
update_dominance_sig_sig.gifbombuary_participation_badge.png
Excellent :>
Excellent :>
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/sf87tAB.png[/img] [i]Very good...[/i]
sf87tAB.png
Very good...
jKNxJDc.png 93911943.png 93991508.png 93890069.png 92702429.png
a little early, but i have 44 dragons listed in the AH! they can be found on page 3 of my lair, starting after Picard!
a little early, but i have 44 dragons listed in the AH! they can be found on page 3 of my lair, starting after Picard!
I have 3 level 6 and 7s! They're starting on this page.
I have 3 level 6 and 7s! They're starting on this page.
nonbinary-asexual-mottled-heckin-ace.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53