Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Enchanted Bogsneaks and Lots of Gen Ones
1 2 3
@Bluetadamore

I think that'd be tricky to manage since I have so many, but I may relist them at lower prices down the line, so feel free to check back and see if they're still available!
@Bluetadamore

I think that'd be tricky to manage since I have so many, but I may relist them at lower prices down the line, so feel free to check back and see if they're still available!
Will do!
Will do!
JUcTcBe.png
@Nogfoggle affiliates?
@Nogfoggle affiliates?
Hl87sOx.jpg
@Nogfoggle
Do you have a treasure price for the Rose/Mint/Cyan? I really like him but don't want to spend my Gems, so many Gem Genes to save for, y'know? :)
@Nogfoggle
Do you have a treasure price for the Rose/Mint/Cyan? I really like him but don't want to spend my Gems, so many Gem Genes to save for, y'know? :)
@Jengolin

That'd be 585k. :)
@Jengolin

That'd be 585k. :)
@Nogfoggle
Ah, okay, that is more than I was expecting.
I went back and did a few Scrys and can't find one I really really love, a lot I like but none I love, and I don't want to spend that amount on a Dragon that I'm not going to love, y'know? Thank you for your time, I wish you the very very best of luck selling your dragons! :)
@Nogfoggle
Ah, okay, that is more than I was expecting.
I went back and did a few Scrys and can't find one I really really love, a lot I like but none I love, and I don't want to spend that amount on a Dragon that I'm not going to love, y'know? Thank you for your time, I wish you the very very best of luck selling your dragons! :)
New hatchlings, woot! \o/
New hatchlings, woot! \o/
@Nogfoggle

I'm interested in Salae.
Can I buy in gems?
@Nogfoggle

I'm interested in Salae.
Can I buy in gems?
@Gamer

Yes, that's fine. :) 300g.
@Gamer

Yes, that's fine. :) 300g.