Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Neon Wings] Breeder's Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 659 660
@Misfit Wohoo :D As long as its plagueish with red or dark red, i don&#039;t really mind the symbols.. maybe include the plague symbol? <3

Say, you did draw our cute neon-wildclaw banner yourself, right?
I just wondered.. while you concentrate mostly on wildclaws, my priority are imperials. If you drew that yourself, do you happen to be selling your art? I would love to have my own banner but with a imp baby instead <3
@Misfit Wohoo :D As long as its plagueish with red or dark red, i don&#039;t really mind the symbols.. maybe include the plague symbol? <3

Say, you did draw our cute neon-wildclaw banner yourself, right?
I just wondered.. while you concentrate mostly on wildclaws, my priority are imperials. If you drew that yourself, do you happen to be selling your art? I would love to have my own banner but with a imp baby instead <3
minithorai_zpse0352621.gif ThoraiSig.png minithorai_zpse0352621.gif
@Misfit - I&#039;m curious about this, because I had planned on creating a wildclaw pair that where charcoal/tangerine and ice/storm. But I see that charcoal is not listed among the dark breeds, why is that? Also Im assuming you have to breed black against black and white against white, so I guess my future pair wouldn&#039;t qualify. Still I love this idea and think that maybe in the future I can participate.
@Misfit - I&#039;m curious about this, because I had planned on creating a wildclaw pair that where charcoal/tangerine and ice/storm. But I see that charcoal is not listed among the dark breeds, why is that? Also Im assuming you have to breed black against black and white against white, so I guess my future pair wouldn&#039;t qualify. Still I love this idea and think that maybe in the future I can participate.
pixelwindsinger_zpskiovsiug.gif
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gif
@Misfit Sounds perfect ^_^
@Misfit Sounds perfect ^_^
@Thorai I&#039;m not selling art because I only get the weekends to do draw and most of the time I&#039;m doing something else :( and yea, I&#039;ll make it the plague symbol if you want (you can also had a skull or something)

@Hayley Coal is too light for us, we found those four colors to be the darkest and we didn&#039;t want to broaden is beyond four colors. Also you are also correct that you can&#039;t breed black and whites, sorry about that :(
@Thorai I&#039;m not selling art because I only get the weekends to do draw and most of the time I&#039;m doing something else :( and yea, I&#039;ll make it the plague symbol if you want (you can also had a skull or something)

@Hayley Coal is too light for us, we found those four colors to be the darkest and we didn&#039;t want to broaden is beyond four colors. Also you are also correct that you can&#039;t breed black and whites, sorry about that :(
banner1_zpsa375af92.gifbanner2_zps7f6e6f13.pngbanner3_zps2ecbb52d.png
@Misfit
Very interesting idea! I have many dragons that fit the criteria. My main breeders are black/emerald, shadow/storm, midnight/aqua, midnight/teal, and many more.
I think its time to set up a thread than. I&#039;d be very happy to join the project as soon as I&#039;m finished with setting everything up :D
@Misfit
Very interesting idea! I have many dragons that fit the criteria. My main breeders are black/emerald, shadow/storm, midnight/aqua, midnight/teal, and many more.
I think its time to set up a thread than. I&#039;d be very happy to join the project as soon as I&#039;m finished with setting everything up :D
Just putting this out there: I&#039;m looking to buy white/lavender and white/seafoam dragons :3
Just putting this out there: I&#039;m looking to buy white/lavender and white/seafoam dragons :3
@Misfit Aww, thats too bad, but understandable :) I will most likely order some specific Imperial Neonwing-accents anyways for the future, i hope thats ok on your side!

Also, @Hayley , i have a white/ice tundra pair with 100% golden secondary, so in case you&#039;re interested to have a fitting mate for this ice of yours, you could peek into my next clutch of ice and white primarys :)
@Misfit Aww, thats too bad, but understandable :) I will most likely order some specific Imperial Neonwing-accents anyways for the future, i hope thats ok on your side!

Also, @Hayley , i have a white/ice tundra pair with 100% golden secondary, so in case you&#039;re interested to have a fitting mate for this ice of yours, you could peek into my next clutch of ice and white primarys :)
minithorai_zpse0352621.gif ThoraiSig.png minithorai_zpse0352621.gif
@Misfit At the current moment I only qualify for the Honorary Breeder, though once my Imperial (non-Neon Wings) auctions close I will be buying a pair of Ridgeback Scrolls and Shimmer Genes (300kT and 4kG from one guy and 230kT from Hera) at which point I should have the Advanced pair part of the requirements to be a Advanced Breeder.

As for the other two requirements, that will take one more breeding cycle as I only just bred my Neon Wings for the first time yesterday. And while I haven&#039;t done any direct trades between Neon Breeders, I have pinged Hera and Thorai to a couple potential buys.

Now that is out of the way... Here is my thread info.

I keep a list of my Breeding Pairs on a static topic that doesn&#039;t change and I post auctions for each breeding cycle as a whole. Right now the eggs are laid, and I just need a few days for them to hatch but when I do, I will have 9 Neon Wing Hatchlings in need of a good home. Their topic has already been set up and is just waiting on the codes of the hatched eggs.

So ya... Thats it for now!

Breeding Pair List:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=123788&page=1&anchor=123915#123915

First Breeding Cycle Auction:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=201450
@Misfit At the current moment I only qualify for the Honorary Breeder, though once my Imperial (non-Neon Wings) auctions close I will be buying a pair of Ridgeback Scrolls and Shimmer Genes (300kT and 4kG from one guy and 230kT from Hera) at which point I should have the Advanced pair part of the requirements to be a Advanced Breeder.

As for the other two requirements, that will take one more breeding cycle as I only just bred my Neon Wings for the first time yesterday. And while I haven&#039;t done any direct trades between Neon Breeders, I have pinged Hera and Thorai to a couple potential buys.

Now that is out of the way... Here is my thread info.

I keep a list of my Breeding Pairs on a static topic that doesn&#039;t change and I post auctions for each breeding cycle as a whole. Right now the eggs are laid, and I just need a few days for them to hatch but when I do, I will have 9 Neon Wing Hatchlings in need of a good home. Their topic has already been set up and is just waiting on the codes of the hatched eggs.

So ya... Thats it for now!

Breeding Pair List:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=123788&page=1&anchor=123915#123915

First Breeding Cycle Auction:
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=201450
forum_readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzp6.pngforum_2_by_starrytak-db9ld8u.pngforum_3_by_starrytak-db9ld8t.pngforum_4_by_starrytak-db9ld8r.pngforum5readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzpa.png
I would like to ask; what is a breeding thread?
I would like to ask; what is a breeding thread?
@Thorai - Thank you for the kind offer, but I still haven&#039;t found her yet and pretty set on having her breed with a dark male. :) I&#039;ll keep an eye on your thread though incase I decide to join and breed my ice against another white or ice dragon.
@Thorai - Thank you for the kind offer, but I still haven&#039;t found her yet and pretty set on having her breed with a dark male. :) I&#039;ll keep an eye on your thread though incase I decide to join and breed my ice against another white or ice dragon.
pixelwindsinger_zpskiovsiug.gif
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 659 660