Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | (hiatus) Shyads' Art Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Shyads Could I be added to your pinglist please? :3
@Shyads Could I be added to your pinglist please? :3
@GadzooksTD sure! did you want pings for wips as well? Or just when I have finished dragons for sale?
@GadzooksTD sure! did you want pings for wips as well? Or just when I have finished dragons for sale?
tumblr_inline_p1591eMPrN1tc3swm_540.gif Shyads, He/They
Dragons with Art
Free to use Graphics
joTRWu9.gif
@Shyads I'm fine with both, if that's not too much trouble ^_^
@Shyads I'm fine with both, if that's not too much trouble ^_^
Not at all, you've been added to both c:
Not at all, you've been added to both c:
Dragons with Art
Free to use Graphics
joTRWu9.gif
@Shyads Thank you <3
@Shyads Thank you <3
Hey @Shyads,

If you end up finishing and offering Eurys for sale, ping me please. I've loved her wip for a long time now. <3
Hey @Shyads,

If you end up finishing and offering Eurys for sale, ping me please. I've loved her wip for a long time now. <3
PEnIA1u.png
@Elextra I'm glad to hear you like her, I will let you know! And I'm sorry to say I can't offer and ETA on when that might be, I don't as much time to dedicate to art dragons as I used to

Now that I've said that, I think now might be a good time to put up a hiatus notice, so that more people know the wait will be a long one
@Elextra I'm glad to hear you like her, I will let you know! And I'm sorry to say I can't offer and ETA on when that might be, I don't as much time to dedicate to art dragons as I used to

Now that I've said that, I think now might be a good time to put up a hiatus notice, so that more people know the wait will be a long one
Dragons with Art
Free to use Graphics
joTRWu9.gif
@Shyads

Thank you for letting me know, no worries at all, but I do hope you finish her. Her story is beautiful, and it reminds me of the Velveteen Rabbit in the best possible ways.
@Shyads

Thank you for letting me know, no worries at all, but I do hope you finish her. Her story is beautiful, and it reminds me of the Velveteen Rabbit in the best possible ways.
PEnIA1u.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9