Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Moved!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/UfFg6Xk.png[/img][/center]
UfFg6Xk.png
xDwSUFw.png6vKG7wM.png29gIxDC.pngai7vD7L.png
Mirror Vision hatchlings are now available! We have four gorgeous girls to look at!
Mirror Vision hatchlings are now available! We have four gorgeous girls to look at!
^
^
Malevolent Maws Pings: @Jon

We have three new hatchlings from the Malevolent Maws pair! All females (I seem to always hatch girls), and all available in the sales section!
Malevolent Maws Pings: @Jon

We have three new hatchlings from the Malevolent Maws pair! All females (I seem to always hatch girls), and all available in the sales section!
~ Friendly Bump ~
~ Friendly Bump ~
CK1QM1M.png94140173.png94140174.png93704181.png93966277.png45872.png
@OddJobs They're all so lovely! None catch my eye for the time being but keep me on the PL please!
@OddJobs They're all so lovely! None catch my eye for the time being but keep me on the PL please!
tumblr_okoel1Ydl51u3wsjco3_400.png
@Jon

Of course, no problem! If you want, you can let me know any color combos that you prefer within their range, and I can narrow down my pings for you to just those colors!
@Jon

Of course, no problem! If you want, you can let me know any color combos that you prefer within their range, and I can narrow down my pings for you to just those colors!
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/UfFg6Xk.png[/img][/center] @OddJobs OOOOOOO Is that XXX Ice a new Subspecies?? That I have not heard of???
UfFg6Xk.png

@OddJobs OOOOOOO Is that XXX Ice a new Subspecies?? That I have not heard of???
xDwSUFw.png6vKG7wM.png29gIxDC.pngai7vD7L.png
@OddJobs

Can I be added to the Mirror Vision pinglist? I don't have the space atm to get any more permas, but once I get it all sorted out I'll be sure to grab one to my lair :D
@OddJobs

Can I be added to the Mirror Vision pinglist? I don't have the space atm to get any more permas, but once I get it all sorted out I'll be sure to grab one to my lair :D
QoTJm7C.pnglvePOiL.gifNRWZIK9.png
@Rashakiro

No problem! Also, feel free to let me know if you have a preference between the two breeds, or between genders as well!
@Rashakiro

No problem! Also, feel free to let me know if you have a preference between the two breeds, or between genders as well!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22