Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | A Fallout Fan-Hatchery
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Irrwahn Thanks a bunch! I feel like I should breed him and name all his offspring Gary and hoard a page of blue Garys on my page... Hehe
@Irrwahn Thanks a bunch! I feel like I should breed him and name all his offspring Gary and hoard a page of blue Garys on my page... Hehe
VmD9ayq.png
This is the cutest hatchery! Great job! :D
This is the cutest hatchery! Great job! :D
U8dkiXo.jpg
@SabreRose
Hahahaha X'D that's a great idea!

@Theirin
Aw, thank you very much!! X)
@SabreRose
Hahahaha X'D that's a great idea!

@Theirin
Aw, thank you very much!! X)
gNtNgvw.png
So sorry for the delay! Yes, you can absolutely sell her to Beheaded. Don't wait for me! :)
So sorry for the delay! Yes, you can absolutely sell her to Beheaded. Don't wait for me! :)
@FauveNox

Thank you! :3 I'll ping you for their next nest!
@FauveNox

Thank you! :3 I'll ping you for their next nest!
gNtNgvw.png
@irrwahn I love this hatchery omg could I be put on the general pinglist please? Also, your Radiant Wastelanders pair, you might not get alot of bogs out of them. Were you going to change the snip snap to something else or is he part of your lore? Just wondering ^^
@irrwahn I love this hatchery omg could I be put on the general pinglist please? Also, your Radiant Wastelanders pair, you might not get alot of bogs out of them. Were you going to change the snip snap to something else or is he part of your lore? Just wondering ^^
@Charo

Aw, thank you! :D I'll put you gladly on my pinglist!
I'm not sure, I thought his accent looks nice and he resembles a yao guai much better than any other breed. (Also I love snappers XD) But I think there are not many snapper lovers out there... should I change his breed? >_>'
@Charo

Aw, thank you! :D I'll put you gladly on my pinglist!
I'm not sure, I thought his accent looks nice and he resembles a yao guai much better than any other breed. (Also I love snappers XD) But I think there are not many snapper lovers out there... should I change his breed? >_>'
gNtNgvw.png
@Irrwahn He does look nice, I was just wondering. ^^ You could always have a separate snapper pair so you get more out of your boggy. There aren't as many snappy lovers as there are boggo lovers, but it's up to you. If you do decide to breed change him (or get a completely different mate for the boggle) I kinda want to help? Like throw some treasure or gems your way to make it a little easier for you.
@Irrwahn He does look nice, I was just wondering. ^^ You could always have a separate snapper pair so you get more out of your boggy. There aren't as many snappy lovers as there are boggo lovers, but it's up to you. If you do decide to breed change him (or get a completely different mate for the boggle) I kinda want to help? Like throw some treasure or gems your way to make it a little easier for you.
@Charo
Okay~ phew... My snapper baby has to go for the sake of money making. XD
I sadly can't keep another pair. My lair is already too crowded haha Anyway, if you want to donate something for a breed change scroll, that's highly appreciated! *3*
@Charo
Okay~ phew... My snapper baby has to go for the sake of money making. XD
I sadly can't keep another pair. My lair is already too crowded haha Anyway, if you want to donate something for a breed change scroll, that's highly appreciated! *3*
gNtNgvw.png
@irrwahn ^^ I know the feeling. I'll send you a pm.
@irrwahn ^^ I know the feeling. I'll send you a pm.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15