Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | «The 80s Hatchery» [wasp pair]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
Roller Rink is now nesting with 3 eggs!
Roller Rink is now nesting with 3 eggs!
Gbwcg3q.png
fdUVIfW.png
ANZRVK7.png
FObX7rS.png
6KQB58c.png
w8o0xW1.png
I have 2 new Dance Magic babies!

@Gaebriel Don't forget that as a new player you get 50% off your first purchase :)
I have 2 new Dance Magic babies!

@Gaebriel Don't forget that as a new player you get 50% off your first purchase :)
Gbwcg3q.png
fdUVIfW.png
ANZRVK7.png
FObX7rS.png
6KQB58c.png
w8o0xW1.png
@Klone
Damn. They are both adorable, lol.
Even with the discount, I don't have quite enough treasure for both, but I'd like to get them both if that's alright with you?
Would you mind if I bought one, and if it's okay, could you hold the other till I get enough for it, please?
@Klone
Damn. They are both adorable, lol.
Even with the discount, I don't have quite enough treasure for both, but I'd like to get them both if that's alright with you?
Would you mind if I bought one, and if it's okay, could you hold the other till I get enough for it, please?
@Gaebriel Sure I can hold onto one of them for you! Just a reminder that only the first one will be half off. Which one would you like first?
@Gaebriel Sure I can hold onto one of them for you! Just a reminder that only the first one will be half off. Which one would you like first?
Gbwcg3q.png
fdUVIfW.png
ANZRVK7.png
FObX7rS.png
6KQB58c.png
w8o0xW1.png
[quote name="Klone" date=2016-11-16 09:26:47] @Gaebriel Sure I can hold onto one of them for you! Just a reminder that only the first one will be half off. Which one would you like first? [/quote] @Klone [center]Thank you :) I figured it would only be for the first one, thanks though. Could I get the Imperial first, please? I should have enough for the Guardian shortly. :)[/center]
Klone wrote on 2016-11-16:
@Klone
Thank you :) I figured it would only be for the first one, thanks though.
Could I get the Imperial first, please? I should have enough for the Guardian shortly. :)
@Gaebriel Will do. I'll send him your way in a second :)
@Gaebriel Will do. I'll send him your way in a second :)
Gbwcg3q.png
fdUVIfW.png
ANZRVK7.png
FObX7rS.png
6KQB58c.png
w8o0xW1.png
@Klone
I have enough for the second one now, so I sent a crossroads trade with the treasure. :)
@Klone
I have enough for the second one now, so I sent a crossroads trade with the treasure. :)
Saturday Morning Cartoons is now nesting with 3 eggs!
Saturday Morning Cartoons is now nesting with 3 eggs!
Gbwcg3q.png
fdUVIfW.png
ANZRVK7.png
FObX7rS.png
6KQB58c.png
w8o0xW1.png
@Klone

Could you let me know when tha last star fighter dragon babies are availble?

I am interested in adding some new dragons to my lair
@Klone

Could you let me know when tha last star fighter dragon babies are availble?

I am interested in adding some new dragons to my lair
@Ktswimmer Absolutely! I'll put you on the pinglist :) I've got one of their babies from their last batch for sale right now, but I totally understand wanting to see a broader range of options.
@Ktswimmer Absolutely! I'll put you on the pinglist :) I've got one of their babies from their last batch for sale right now, but I totally understand wanting to see a broader range of options.
Gbwcg3q.png
fdUVIfW.png
ANZRVK7.png
FObX7rS.png
6KQB58c.png
w8o0xW1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44