Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Howling Hatchery: Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82
@Uther
Just tell me how long will take you collecting money for him and we'll try to work something out. x)
@Uther
Just tell me how long will take you collecting money for him and we'll try to work something out. x)
YM7fnsh.gif
@SerigalaMenarik, Probably on a range of 2-3 days, but if it changes because my plans are all wacky and things happen I'll let you know C:
Thank you, again C:!
@SerigalaMenarik, Probably on a range of 2-3 days, but if it changes because my plans are all wacky and things happen I'll let you know C:
Thank you, again C:!
WhiteVixen | She/Her | INFP-T | +3 FR Time
If you need any help with anything FR related, feel free to PM me! || Leveling to 10 for 12kt || I do transmute services!
rlB6WqJ.gif
@Uther
That's fine, I can hold this boy for you for ~3 days I think. :D
@Uther
That's fine, I can hold this boy for you for ~3 days I think. :D
YM7fnsh.gif
@SerigalaMenards

Is there any way you would hold the xxx shamrock boy for me? Or maybe, if you're interested, would you take a trade? I have xxx metal bog boys with skink/spin/thy born today. If not, that's totally fine...just thought I'd throw them out there! xD
@SerigalaMenards

Is there any way you would hold the xxx shamrock boy for me? Or maybe, if you're interested, would you take a trade? I have xxx metal bog boys with skink/spin/thy born today. If not, that's totally fine...just thought I'd throw them out there! xD
@fuzzynauvelle
I'm waiting until Zemyna tell me which boy she wants - xxy or xxx - because she reserved every coatl boys (to choose one of them). x)
@fuzzynauvelle
I'm waiting until Zemyna tell me which boy she wants - xxy or xxx - because she reserved every coatl boys (to choose one of them). x)
YM7fnsh.gif
@SerigalaMenarik

Ok! Well, let me know which she doesn't take...I'm interested in any of the Shamrock babies, really. ^^
@SerigalaMenarik

Ok! Well, let me know which she doesn't take...I'm interested in any of the Shamrock babies, really. ^^
@fuzzynauvelle
That's great! Will do it as soon as possible. :)
@fuzzynauvelle
That's great! Will do it as soon as possible. :)
YM7fnsh.gif
@SerigalaMenarik

He's gorgeous!! I'd love to buy him from you! :D

Edit: The triple if that is ok? ^^
@SerigalaMenarik

He's gorgeous!! I'd love to buy him from you! :D

Edit: The triple if that is ok? ^^
@Zemyna
Sure, it's your choice. :) Sending CR!

@fuzzynauvelle
xxy boy and girl left. x)
@Zemyna