Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Cryo's Hatchery - Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6
THIS HATCHERY IS NOW CLOSED

Hello! I'm planning on setting up an official hatchery at some point, here, but for now, I need lair space, and I have lots of dragons I've been planning to stock my shop with. So, I guess this is kind of like a sneak peek! I may even wind up growing/polishing up this very thread into it someday!

CONVERSION HAS BEGUN! I'll be working on editing and polishing up this thread into my official hatchery! Please look forward to the final results! :D

Update!
I am terribly sorry to inform you all of this, but due to photobucket being difficult, I've had to get rid off all my breeding tags. Again, I am truly sorry for the inconvenience.

1:1000 gem to treasure ratio for pricing for now.

Sales Disclaimer: Sales still operational while I work on this! But please be aware that I'm thinking about integrating certain kinds of discounts in the future, too!

Lore Disclaimer: All dragons/hatchlings come from lore couples, even if the dragons/hatchlings themselves don't have lore outside of being their parents' kids. For the most part, the dragons I sell here will have light touches of lore (personality, habits, etc.) but will be pretty much a blank canvas for the buyer to customize once the dragon is purchased! Also, even if a dragon has a nickname, the dragon itself will typically remain unnamed for the buyer. The exception is if I'm selling a dragon that has had more in-depth lore, and hadn't initially planned on selling.

Exalting Disclaimer: Please, if you plan on buying one of my lore dragons (non-lore dragons are fair game), do not exalt them unless there is a good reason that makes sense. That is, if you get a dragon who's devout to the Windsinger, it makes sense for that dragon to eventually go off to serve him. But please don't throw things like that around willy-nilly! A dragon who reveres the Gladekeeper is not likely to go off to serve the Plaguebringer without some very good reason. And please record the reasons why if these guys do get exalted. I'm trying to find good homes for them, where the user will appreciate them and enjoy them. If you don't want the dragon anymore, please think of what is best for the poor thing and try to find it another home where the dragon will be happy...or miserable -- depends on what the writers do to the poor thing, really.

Clan of Hiemisfatum

A clan of dragons in the Snowsquall Tundra, headed by its founder, Hiemisfatum. Coming from a background of suvival in the Southern Icefield, Hiemis' clan serves no lofty goal. It is simply a community focused on surviving together, living out their daily lives in a place they call home. However, each clan member has a "clan name" bestowed upon them by Hiemis when they join the clain. Many of the members came from uncertain backgrounds, whereas others simply decided that this was the clan for them.

That's not to say that every dragon who joins or is hatched into the clan chooses to stay. Several are curious about the rest of Sornieth, and are seeking new places to call home.

Children of Hiemisfatum and Versortis

N/A

Pinglist for this pair:
-

Children of Parvuslumen and Tenvislaceum

N/A

Pinglist for this pair:
-

Children of Vanussplendor and Cygnus

N/A

Pinglist for this pair:
-
THIS HATCHERY IS NOW CLOSED

Hello! I'm planning on setting up an official hatchery at some point, here, but for now, I need lair space, and I have lots of dragons I've been planning to stock my shop with. So, I guess this is kind of like a sneak peek! I may even wind up growing/polishing up this very thread into it someday!

CONVERSION HAS BEGUN! I'll be working on editing and polishing up this thread into my official hatchery! Please look forward to the final results! :D

Update!
I am terribly sorry to inform you all of this, but due to photobucket being difficult, I've had to get rid off all my breeding tags. Again, I am truly sorry for the inconvenience.

1:1000 gem to treasure ratio for pricing for now.

Sales Disclaimer: Sales still operational while I work on this! But please be aware that I'm thinking about integrating certain kinds of discounts in the future, too!

Lore Disclaimer: All dragons/hatchlings come from lore couples, even if the dragons/hatchlings themselves don't have lore outside of being their parents' kids. For the most part, the dragons I sell here will have light touches of lore (personality, habits, etc.) but will be pretty much a blank canvas for the buyer to customize once the dragon is purchased! Also, even if a dragon has a nickname, the dragon itself will typically remain unnamed for the buyer. The exception is if I'm selling a dragon that has had more in-depth lore, and hadn't initially planned on selling.

Exalting Disclaimer: Please, if you plan on buying one of my lore dragons (non-lore dragons are fair game), do not exalt them unless there is a good reason that makes sense. That is, if you get a dragon who's devout to the Windsinger, it makes sense for that dragon to eventually go off to serve him. But please don't throw things like that around willy-nilly! A dragon who reveres the Gladekeeper is not likely to go off to serve the Plaguebringer without some very good reason. And please record the reasons why if these guys do get exalted. I'm trying to find good homes for them, where the user will appreciate them and enjoy them. If you don't want the dragon anymore, please think of what is best for the poor thing and try to find it another home where the dragon will be happy...or miserable -- depends on what the writers do to the poor thing, really.

Clan of Hiemisfatum

A clan of dragons in the Snowsquall Tundra, headed by its founder, Hiemisfatum. Coming from a background of suvival in the Southern Icefield, Hiemis' clan serves no lofty goal. It is simply a community focused on surviving together, living out their daily lives in a place they call home. However, each clan member has a "clan name" bestowed upon them by Hiemis when they join the clain. Many of the members came from uncertain backgrounds, whereas others simply decided that this was the clan for them.

That's not to say that every dragon who joins or is hatched into the clan chooses to stay. Several are curious about the rest of Sornieth, and are seeking new places to call home.

Children of Hiemisfatum and Versortis

N/A

Pinglist for this pair:
-

Children of Parvuslumen and Tenvislaceum

N/A

Pinglist for this pair:
-

Children of Vanussplendor and Cygnus

N/A

Pinglist for this pair:
-
Pack of Ghosts

Pack Ghosts are an official subspecies! :D Lore page here.

The pack is headed by a mirror who believes he is, in fact, a ghost, when in actuality, he's as corporeal as any other. His mate humors him, as do several of his children. As a result, the pack's territory is said to be haunted. Said territory overlaps with the larger clan of Hiemisfatum, which the ghost pack is on good terms with. Some pack members even have clan names, which are typically reserved for members of Hiemisfatum's clan. The pack's leader is known as Idolon, though what he calls himself, he hasn't quite decided yet.

Children of Idolon and EchoPlasma

N/A

Pinglist for this pair:
- @/awaicu
- @/Bloodborne (Male with Saturn)
- @/SarafinaVadrel (Pistachio/Jade/Robin Male)
- @/panopticon
- @/mnkn10
- @/ShadowedGardens
- @/CosmicFalcon
- @/librariesrpunk
- @/StitchedinIce
- @/lyttlekytten
Pack of Ghosts

Pack Ghosts are an official subspecies! :D Lore page here.

The pack is headed by a mirror who believes he is, in fact, a ghost, when in actuality, he's as corporeal as any other. His mate humors him, as do several of his children. As a result, the pack's territory is said to be haunted. Said territory overlaps with the larger clan of Hiemisfatum, which the ghost pack is on good terms with. Some pack members even have clan names, which are typically reserved for members of Hiemisfatum's clan. The pack's leader is known as Idolon, though what he calls himself, he hasn't quite decided yet.

Children of Idolon and EchoPlasma

N/A

Pinglist for this pair:
- @/awaicu
- @/Bloodborne (Male with Saturn)
- @/SarafinaVadrel (Pistachio/Jade/Robin Male)
- @/panopticon
- @/mnkn10
- @/ShadowedGardens
- @/CosmicFalcon
- @/librariesrpunk
- @/StitchedinIce
- @/lyttlekytten
- Reserved -
- Reserved -
- Reserved -
- Reserved -
[u]Affiliates[/u] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1828527#post_19350256]Xolo Tank Hatchery[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2011274/1] Dark Winds Hatchery[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2100866][img]http://i.imgur.com/x4bYHHk.png[/img][/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2067039/1][img]http://i.imgur.com/hWPi0Ar.png[/img][/url] [center][b]Want to be an affiliate?[/b][/center] I would happily give you a banner or button, but mine are broken. So, you'll just have to link some text. I will happily display advertisements for your own shop, though!
Affiliates

Xolo Tank Hatchery

Dark Winds Hatchery

x4bYHHk.png
hWPi0Ar.png

Want to be an affiliate?

I would happily give you a banner or button, but mine are broken. So, you'll just have to link some text. I will happily display advertisements for your own shop, though!
@Cryoluxa Can i buy this mirror lady? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26164100] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/261642/26164100_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Cryoluxa
Can i buy this mirror lady?

26164100_350.png
@Yoiken

Absolutely! :D I'll send a CR. I hope you two enjoy one another!
@Yoiken

Absolutely! :D I'll send a CR. I hope you two enjoy one another!
My first batch of eggs are sort of hatching tomorrow! Y'see, I'm barely going to be playing the game tomorrow (Going to have a Thanks Giving dinner at Church. They can't have it on the actual Thanks Giving, so it's early), however I am going to incubate the eggs. So, because I won't be playing tomorrow, it won't feel like 2 days because one day will be totally skipped. So when it actual does reach hatching day, it'll feel like it only took one day to hatch. Er, well this was totally pointless to say. My point is that I'm gonna start trying to start a shop one day.. XD
My first batch of eggs are sort of hatching tomorrow! Y'see, I'm barely going to be playing the game tomorrow (Going to have a Thanks Giving dinner at Church. They can't have it on the actual Thanks Giving, so it's early), however I am going to incubate the eggs. So, because I won't be playing tomorrow, it won't feel like 2 days because one day will be totally skipped. So when it actual does reach hatching day, it'll feel like it only took one day to hatch. Er, well this was totally pointless to say. My point is that I'm gonna start trying to start a shop one day.. XD
nYqoHFj.png
THIS IS WHY I ALWAYS GET COLD FEET
@DoubleMoustache

Ah, I see. :) Well, good luck to you and your shop! And I hope you enjoy that Thanksgiving meal!
@DoubleMoustache

Ah, I see. :) Well, good luck to you and your shop! And I hope you enjoy that Thanksgiving meal!
@Cryoluxa! Thanks! It tasted good X3 There were comedians too
@Cryoluxa! Thanks! It tasted good X3 There were comedians too
nYqoHFj.png
THIS IS WHY I ALWAYS GET COLD FEET
1 2 3 4 5 6