Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Cathkarta Arena Lore Hatchery!
1 2 3 4 5 6
2mh5ycm.jpg

{ Welcome } { Rules & Info } { Cathkarta Breeds and Pairs }

{ Available Dragons } { Ping Lists } { Affiliates }

Its cold, even with the light filtering down from the windows above the entire area seems dark. There is no feel of life, there is no feeling of glory that had been advertised. You walk along, being led down into the underground cage rooms that flow out like a city below the Cathkarta Arena.

The worker that had led you down below seemed nervous, as he looked around as if waiting for someone. It was then that he appeared. The Stark white Sky Dancer walked with an air about him, his foot falls silent as he walked to your group. He looked at the worker, and with a flick of his head dismissed him.

He looked back at you all again, his pink eyes emotionless against his white scales. "The Boss did not wish to waste his time on showing you the dragons here, I was sent to do so. " His voice held a tone of annoyance, as if he were too good for the job "Come"

He turned around and began to walk deeper into the underground, before making a turn into one of the rooms. Inside, the only light was that from the lamps above. The room felt cold, and the aggression in the air could have been sliced.
whk0mw.png

"These are our Fighters; Death Bringers, Destroyers,and our Original Pair. The Original pair is only used to open larger fights, rarely are they taken into combat" The Sky Dancer explained, his red markings showing under his wrapped legs. "If you want something to win in the Arena's you would like these"

He leads you down the rows of cages, inside you can see the red eyes of a Death Bringer. Another you can feel the seething hatred of a Destroyer. On the end cages, the wild feel of an Original is breathtaking. But the Sky Dancer continues, through the end door and down another hall towards another cage room. He walks inside, and the cages are drastically different. The cages are large and well lit, with all sorts of toys and beds. The place has buttons on the cages the dragons can press to request things.. its more like a spa than a cage room.

"In here is where the valuable dragons are kept. When our Butterfly dragons are not in work they stay here. When the female Mute we have is not assisting in the Medical Bay she stays here. The Male Mute stays with the Doctor" he explained as he kept moving. Most of the group had been taking notes on the breeding stock around them. As they neared the empty end two cages he spoke once again " Though rare, our Dancer pair calls these their own. But they are normally kept upstairs" his voice shocking his followers into hustling to keep up with their guide.

Once again he took them into another hall, passing buy a large gate that had a large sign reading "Restricted" of course, someone had to ask what was behind those doors. The Sky Dancer glanced back "That is none of your concern" He said as he led them up the stairs to the main public floor of the arena. "The Hatchlings for sale will be on the third floor, just follow the signs. Now that you have seen our stock you can know what to plan for. Contact The Boss if you want to pre purchase a hatchling before it is born, though he may charge more"

Everyone stood around slightly confused, looking around as the Sky Dancer began to walk away, only glancing back at them all "I am Alastair, one of The Boss's Messenger Dragons. I produce some hatchlings as well, but you wont find me in those cages" but no one could ask anymore as he diapered into the crowd of people.
k3kpx1.jpg

- Alistair does really hate explaining more than he has to, so he had it all written down. The lore explaining this hatchery can be found by clicking the below banner. A vast story of a universe were humans are more trouble than you think. This will explain much more than the small back story you see above. You can also get insiders, such as new breeds on the way, view art made inspired by the lore, and even see how pairs get along!

2rf6cl5.jpg
2mh5ycm.jpg

{ Welcome } { Rules & Info } { Cathkarta Breeds and Pairs }

{ Available Dragons } { Ping Lists } { Affiliates }

Its cold, even with the light filtering down from the windows above the entire area seems dark. There is no feel of life, there is no feeling of glory that had been advertised. You walk along, being led down into the underground cage rooms that flow out like a city below the Cathkarta Arena.

The worker that had led you down below seemed nervous, as he looked around as if waiting for someone. It was then that he appeared. The Stark white Sky Dancer walked with an air about him, his foot falls silent as he walked to your group. He looked at the worker, and with a flick of his head dismissed him.

He looked back at you all again, his pink eyes emotionless against his white scales. "The Boss did not wish to waste his time on showing you the dragons here, I was sent to do so. " His voice held a tone of annoyance, as if he were too good for the job "Come"

He turned around and began to walk deeper into the underground, before making a turn into one of the rooms. Inside, the only light was that from the lamps above. The room felt cold, and the aggression in the air could have been sliced.
whk0mw.png

"These are our Fighters; Death Bringers, Destroyers,and our Original Pair. The Original pair is only used to open larger fights, rarely are they taken into combat" The Sky Dancer explained, his red markings showing under his wrapped legs. "If you want something to win in the Arena's you would like these"

He leads you down the rows of cages, inside you can see the red eyes of a Death Bringer. Another you can feel the seething hatred of a Destroyer. On the end cages, the wild feel of an Original is breathtaking. But the Sky Dancer continues, through the end door and down another hall towards another cage room. He walks inside, and the cages are drastically different. The cages are large and well lit, with all sorts of toys and beds. The place has buttons on the cages the dragons can press to request things.. its more like a spa than a cage room.

"In here is where the valuable dragons are kept. When our Butterfly dragons are not in work they stay here. When the female Mute we have is not assisting in the Medical Bay she stays here. The Male Mute stays with the Doctor" he explained as he kept moving. Most of the group had been taking notes on the breeding stock around them. As they neared the empty end two cages he spoke once again " Though rare, our Dancer pair calls these their own. But they are normally kept upstairs" his voice shocking his followers into hustling to keep up with their guide.

Once again he took them into another hall, passing buy a large gate that had a large sign reading "Restricted" of course, someone had to ask what was behind those doors. The Sky Dancer glanced back "That is none of your concern" He said as he led them up the stairs to the main public floor of the arena. "The Hatchlings for sale will be on the third floor, just follow the signs. Now that you have seen our stock you can know what to plan for. Contact The Boss if you want to pre purchase a hatchling before it is born, though he may charge more"

Everyone stood around slightly confused, looking around as the Sky Dancer began to walk away, only glancing back at them all "I am Alastair, one of The Boss's Messenger Dragons. I produce some hatchlings as well, but you wont find me in those cages" but no one could ask anymore as he diapered into the crowd of people.
k3kpx1.jpg

- Alistair does really hate explaining more than he has to, so he had it all written down. The lore explaining this hatchery can be found by clicking the below banner. A vast story of a universe were humans are more trouble than you think. This will explain much more than the small back story you see above. You can also get insiders, such as new breeds on the way, view art made inspired by the lore, and even see how pairs get along!

2rf6cl5.jpg
Blank-525-x-100.png
9zy42p.jpg

- Cathkarta has 9 main sub breeds it specializes in. Though we are focused on Imperials we do have some Sky Dancers and Coatls.
-Death Bringers
-Mutes
-Butterflys
-Destroyers
-Messengers
-Dancers
-Originals

k3kpx1.jpg

-First Come First serve basis. Everyone is pinged at once on the list to be fair.

-24 hour holds only. If i set a CR up you have 24 hours to pick up the dragon or it is placed back up to open market.

-Hatchlings will be of the element their breed standard requires (ghosts will be ice. Death Bringers plague and so on)

-My gem ratio is 1:950

-I am open to haggling, but please don't be ridiculous.

-I may accept dragon trades. But I am picky on dragons.

- All dragons can be found on the AH for their non lore price.

-I will be open to custom breeding pairs possibly in the future.

-All Cathkarta bred hatchlings come at two prices, either a no lore price, or a with lore price. These Hatchlings can come with completely custom lore when bought!

-Please understand the idea of Cathkarta Imperial is all my own, based off of a series of Role Play's I have owned. I do not appreciate being copied.

-Please Ping or message me with any questions! (I promise I won't bite like Alistair probably will!!)

-NO i will not write lore that ties or is in line with my own lore for hatchlings or dragons i DID NOT BREED. Sorry but lore for my hatchlings and clan dragons does take time to make, and I want to save the many different ideas i have for lore for dragons i produced. I understand if your dragon matches one of my breeds and want it similar, but lore by me is reserved for dragons that come directly from my clan.

-Thanks!
9zy42p.jpg

- Cathkarta has 9 main sub breeds it specializes in. Though we are focused on Imperials we do have some Sky Dancers and Coatls.
-Death Bringers
-Mutes
-Butterflys
-Destroyers
-Messengers
-Dancers
-Originals

k3kpx1.jpg

-First Come First serve basis. Everyone is pinged at once on the list to be fair.

-24 hour holds only. If i set a CR up you have 24 hours to pick up the dragon or it is placed back up to open market.

-Hatchlings will be of the element their breed standard requires (ghosts will be ice. Death Bringers plague and so on)

-My gem ratio is 1:950

-I am open to haggling, but please don't be ridiculous.

-I may accept dragon trades. But I am picky on dragons.

- All dragons can be found on the AH for their non lore price.

-I will be open to custom breeding pairs possibly in the future.

-All Cathkarta bred hatchlings come at two prices, either a no lore price, or a with lore price. These Hatchlings can come with completely custom lore when bought!

-Please understand the idea of Cathkarta Imperial is all my own, based off of a series of Role Play's I have owned. I do not appreciate being copied.

-Please Ping or message me with any questions! (I promise I won't bite like Alistair probably will!!)

-NO i will not write lore that ties or is in line with my own lore for hatchlings or dragons i DID NOT BREED. Sorry but lore for my hatchlings and clan dragons does take time to make, and I want to save the many different ideas i have for lore for dragons i produced. I understand if your dragon matches one of my breeds and want it similar, but lore by me is reserved for dragons that come directly from my clan.

-Thanks!
Blank-525-x-100.png
[IMG]http://i68.tinypic.com/33tklg6.jpg[/IMG] [center] [IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/k3kpx1.jpg[/IMG] [img]https://i.imgbox.com/HSl71tnO.png[/img] Death Bringers are an extremely sought after breed on Loonrian. Created in Cathkarta, this deadly and sinister breed of Imperials has massed and became one of the most popular around. Death Bringers started as a very simple breed. Dark black dragons, black as the night and known for their violence and ferocity. Soon in Cathkarta, they came to do research on how environmental factors could affect the way the dragons developed. Very soon, they began to notice how on these black dragons were starting to show a third color the more they were fought in the arena. Soon, their Tertiary Genes came forth in all shades of red. Many began to say that these violent dragons were now starting to hold the blood they shed on the arena floor. This striking idea caught on fast and soon Black Imperials from across Loonrian and those captured from Sorneith became highly sought after. Battling them non stop for a few years soon produced black dragons with blood markings across their body. With much selective breeding and gene manipulation the Death Bringer was born as the first official breed of Cathkarta Arena. Death Bringers are characterized by their very striking appearance and dominate personality traits. They are violent, blood thirsty, and viewed as emotionless. Many view them as drone like, trained and bred for killing alone. They produce some of the greatest fights to watch in the arena when it comes to gore, and blood shed. Breed standards for Death Bringers are rather strict, Imperials only have been bred to show these traits. They are as such: Colors: Primary and Secondary: Black, Obsidian, and Midnight. Tertiary: Red-Rust. Genes: Only real gene requirement is for Tertiary genes. The most sought after genes are Glimmer and Smoke. But all genes are accepted [b]except[/b] Gembound. Eye color: No set standard; however, reds and blacks are more sought after. Personality/temperate: Death Bringers should be violent and ill tempered in nature, with a very natural blood lust when they are taken to the arena. Hatchlings should be fighting for dominance between siblings hours after birth. [IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/k3kpx1.jpg[/IMG] [img]https://i.imgbox.com/xYr4F5gA.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgbox.com/2AJjv3rO.png[/img] An Original is more of a general term used for a Dragon that was not born on Loonrian, but on Sornieth. These are dragons that were captured from their home planet and brought to Loonrian. The Original are more revered by the dragons that never knew the home world, as they tell tales of great elemental flights and great dragon gods. They tell how on the home world their eye color represented their element. They are respected by other dragons in the arena. In the Arenas however, they are used more as breeding stock and as show pieces. They are rarely used in battle, due to their rarity. When it comes to breeding they are used to bring out a more wild like trait in their offspring, along with allowing for a more dominate eye color if wanted. Often times an Original dragon is used to start off large fights, often presented and allowed to gallivant about the arena freely. They are normally the icon or mascot of the Arena they are used in. Here is no real breed standard, an Original can be of any breed, any color, any gene. As long as they are from Sornieth. Their demeanors are unique to each dragon, though they tend to have a more wild side in the presence of humans. Though Gen 1 and Gen 2s of any bred end to be very common in the Original Registry. [IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/k3kpx1.jpg[/IMG] [img]https://i.imgbox.com/HxMfC66k.png[/img] Mute dragons are a very particular breed of dragon. These dragons unlike many were not bread for combat or the arena. When hunters first began to bring back the dragons, the rarer genes really began to captivate the general public. Since then, they have began to breed for dragons that were ideal pets for the rich upper class. So they began to experiment with ideal genes. Determining what the upper class wanted when it came to pets. So they created Mute Dragons. Now mutes are just as their name suggests. They are completely muted, either by genetics or through the surgical removal of the vocal cords. Their personalities were docile and submissive, but also rather smart. This made them ideal pets for the home, affectionate and trainable much like dogs. Breed requirements are a little on the strict side. This is one sub breed not limited to Imperials. But it is a known fact that Imperial Mutes, along with Faes and Coatls have proven to be more sought after. Primary: The primary color of a Mute is white, no others are accepted. The primary gene can be one of the following: Poison, Iridescent, or Crystal. Secondary: Secondary color is white. No others accepted. Genes can be as follows: Toxin, Shimmer, Facet. Tertiary: Tert color can be any color. However, only Glimmer gene is accepted into registry. Big thing on a Mute is the personality. These dragons should be very willing to please and loyal to their owner, along with gentle, submissive and smart. Ideal Mutes are compared to a Labrador retriever in most cases. These are dragons that are also required to be proven as mute upon registry. [IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/k3kpx1.jpg[/IMG] [img]https://i.imgbox.com/qY5Ka67g.png[/img] The Butterfly breed was one of high interest to attract people to the arena. These dragons are not use in fights, but they are like show girls and mascots of the arena. Cathkarta is the only place to breed them, most the hatchlings here do not end up in other arena but more private homes. In Cathkarta Butterflies are used to greet visitors and other people in the arena. They will fly around with fight numbers, showing what fight is next without the announcements. They are often times found out among the vendors, playing with kids that are at the arena, posing for pictures, and other more public relation type jobs. They were created to bring younger visitors to the arena, their bright colors and good personalities a very high priority. Thus why they also chose two of the more friendly and eye catching breeds. Breed Standards for Butterflies are rather high in standard. Butterflies are either Imperial or Coatl dragons. Primary colors and genes: Gene wise, there are more sought after genes. Cherub is the least wanted, though accepted then Petals is the most sought after. Then in the middle is iridescent Color wise, Green colors are only allowed, with more bright greens such as seafoam and leaf most sought after. Secondary colors and genes: Gene wise only Butterfly is allowed in registry. Color wise, purple ranges are only allowed. Primary Colors and Genes: The most strict of all Pink or a Cyan-Aqua Glimmer is only allowed in registry. Eyes: Nature, Shadow, Arcane, or Lightning eyes are allowed. Personalities: Much like Mutes, they are very dog like in personality though much more intelligent. They are very kind, and gentle, but also extremely playful and high energy. They are very good with children, and should be naturally able to get along with them well. [IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/k3kpx1.jpg[/IMG] [img]https://i.imgbox.com/zY75181n.png[/img] Much like Mute Dragons, and Butterflys; Messenger Dragons were created and bred to serve man in a much different way. Founded and expanded upon by the Owner of Cathkarta arena with his first breeding pair, Messenger Dragons quickly became popular with the upper class patrons of arenas world wide. Smart, well tempered, and loyal these dragons would serve their masters to the bitter end. These bright white dragons, with their bright contrasting colored points soon began to represent the many high ranking arena attendees. Each upper class family owned a Messenger, with the contrasting points representing who they were. The Cathkarta owner for example, has his Sky Dancer with Red points, and a Coatl with blue. The breed has two species, Sky Dancers, and Coatls. The Sky Dancers used to carry messages, paper work, and sometimes money across the planet to other arenas and upper class members. When as Coatls were used for short distance flights around town or between arena pent houses. Though loyal and smart, these dragons to tend to come off much as an emotionless drone, but really they are simply standoffish to anyone out side their family circle, and prefer to keep things in a very business like matter. These dragons are meant to act as a line of defense in case anyone were to come for the families of the elite people they represent. Strict and unique are the breed standards of a messenger dragon. Primary colors and genes: Genes that are not too flashy or over done, such as Cherub, Giraffe, Iridescent or Basic. Color must be white with no variants. Secondary colors and genes: Similar to Primary. Peregrine, Hex, Shimmer or Basic. Only White is accepted. Tertiary colors and genes: The most strict, only Okapi Or Thylacine is accepted as a gene. For colors, ALL COLORS but Shadow - White. If a hatchling is born with these colors, it is not viable for registry. Character traits: Business like animals that show heightened intelligence. They should be loyal to their masters, and show a very strong devotion to their family. Aggression towards strangers is possible with this breed, though normally they handle themselves in a shy but dignified manner. When under threat, their aggression should increase to protect family. [IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/k3kpx1.jpg[/IMG] [img]https://i.imgbox.com/IHB1NMz0.png[/img] Destroyers, are well a very different breed of Dragon on Loonrian. They are worse than Death Bringers, and hard to obtain or breed. These dragons are violent, blood driven, and completely unaware of the world around them. Most Destroyers are much like Ghost dragons. They reacted to something when they were brought back to life. These dragons are nothing but rage, and will kill anything that is placed in front of them. They feel no pain, it does not stop their rampage. They are not able to be controlled, their cages are located on lifts so they can be placed onto the arena floor with no human contact. Most arena's have Destroyers to use for big fights, normally pitting their best fighter, like a Death Bringer or Ghost to see if they can beat the Destroyer. Those fights are not fixed, it is all a matter of luck and strength if the better dragon wins. Since it takes so much to bring down one of these blood thirsty dragons. Created by somehow reacting to the Riviator, they turn a blood red, with a black stomach. Once created their genes change to where they can reproduce in a normal way though hatchlings may not turn out exactly like the parent. Most loose any memory of their life before, and remain nothing more than a violent, angry, blood thirsty beast. Breed Standards: Breed: Any dragon breed is accepted. Primary color and genes: Any gene except Crystal. Blood is the only accepted color Secondary color and genes: Any gene but Facet. Blood is the only color accepted. Tert color and genes: Glimmer or stained only. Black or Obsidian are the only allowed colors. Personality: Blood thirsty and nasty, these dragons are not ones you want to be around. They are killer, and rage filled. They are never happy, never okay. They are stuck in a life of nothing but anger, hate, and hunger. [IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/k3kpx1.jpg[/IMG] [img]https://i.imgbox.com/oyh7OVck.png[/img] Rider Dragons are the newest Loonrian breed over all. There are probably only two or three breeding pairs on the planet, one of them belonging to Cathkarta. In recent years, some of the attendants of the arenas were wanting more. They needed more. Arena owners around the planet were at a loss as to how to add new elements to the fights. The owner of Cathkarta had a rather dark and sinister idea; add humans to the mix. Create dragons that can bond to a human. Make it so they could feel each other's pain, hear each other's thoughts and work together. That meant fights where they would have to work together to take on another. But what humans would volunteer for this life? None, and that is where even more debt could be paid. Families in deep debt to arena owners could offer their young children to the arena to pay their debt. It was dark and evil, but it worked. Children under the age of six were gathered and the planning began. Took a bit of experimentation but soon enough they had the dragons they needed. Rider dragons are a gentle breed, at least when it comes to humans. They are not aggressive towards them, but are not snugly either. They bond deeply to their riders, as loyal and regal beasts. They are extremely intelligent, and tend to calculate their moves in combat. They may not be the most aggressive dragons in the arena floors, but they are smartest. Working with their rider to take down an opponent. They are characterized by their loyalty and intelligence, along with their very strict color requirements. The biggest and most notable feature of these dragons is their ability to bond mind and soul to another human being. Some say they will only hatch for their human, but this is false. They hatch and bond with the first human that they touch. They have become a very big hit in the arenas, and are the start of a new dawn in the arenas. Breed standards for Rider Dragons are tight, and well controlled. Primary Colors and Genes: the only Primary gene allowed is Skink. The only color allowed is grey. Secondary Colors and Genes: Secondary genes can be either Safari or Peregrine. The only color allowed is grey. Tert Colors and Genes: Glimmer, Lace, or Ruins are allowed for Tert. Color wise, Shamrock to Cyan are allowed with the lighter mint ranges being most valuable. Eye color: No real requirement but lightning is preferred Personality: They are loyal by nature. Easy to handle and work with they are generally not a dragon to worry about when handling. They are very smart, and have a very intelligent look to their eyes. They will bond to the first human they touch, if this does not happen the hatchling is instantly culled to prevent any spread of not correct genes. Dragons that seem to be more aggressive and less compliant are normally not used for breeding, but are allowed to be used in fights for a mix up. [IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/k3kpx1.jpg[/IMG] [img]https://i.imgbox.com/MuCvPL3w.png[/img] Assassin Dragons are a rather old breed to Loonrian. They were created back when there were much more conflict between arenas and cities on the planet. Trained to follow orders, and be as invisible as possible these dragons are still used by larger arenas to take care of their dirty work, and also offer a good fight in the arena. Used to kill on command, these dragons are masters of stealth and killing. They are born knowing how to follow orders, and work in singles or pairs. They are often used for interesting arena battles. With these dragons heightened night vision compared to other dragons, the arenas are turned dark and viewers given night vision goggles to watch the fight. Often prized fighters are pinned against these living shadows on the arena floor to make for a very intense fight. Breed standards for Assassins are very high. Primary Genes and Colors: Skink only, and Abyss Only for colors. Secondary Genes and Colors: Spinner only, and Abyss only for colors. Tert Genes and Colors: Glimmer or Opal only. Abyss only. Eye color: Arcane or Shadow eyes only. Personality: Smart and tactical Asassins are bred to follow orders to the end. They will do what ever is commanded of them in any situation. They talk very little, and are more reserved that one would expect. They take pride in their work, and can be a bit stuck up at times. In general they can not work without a leader to give them orders. Hatchlings that show any rebellious traits are hard culled quickly [IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/k3kpx1.jpg[/IMG] [/center]
33tklg6.jpg

k3kpx1.jpg

HSl71tnO.png

Death Bringers are an extremely sought after breed on Loonrian. Created in Cathkarta, this deadly and sinister breed of Imperials has massed and became one of the most popular around. Death Bringers started as a very simple breed. Dark black dragons, black as the night and known for their violence and ferocity. Soon in Cathkarta, they came to do research on how environmental factors could affect the way the dragons developed. Very soon, they began to notice how on these black dragons were starting to show a third color the more they were fought in the arena. Soon, their Tertiary Genes came forth in all shades of red. Many began to say that these violent dragons were now starting to hold the blood they shed on the arena floor. This striking idea caught on fast and soon Black Imperials from across Loonrian and those captured from Sorneith became highly sought after. Battling them non stop for a few years soon produced black dragons with blood markings across their body. With much selective breeding and gene manipulation the Death Bringer was born as the first official breed of Cathkarta Arena.

Death Bringers are characterized by their very striking appearance and dominate personality traits. They are violent, blood thirsty, and viewed as emotionless. Many view them as drone like, trained and bred for killing alone. They produce some of the greatest fights to watch in the arena when it comes to gore, and blood shed.

Breed standards for Death Bringers are rather strict, Imperials only have been bred to show these traits. They are as such:

Colors: Primary and Secondary: Black, Obsidian, and Midnight.

Tertiary: Red-Rust.

Genes: Only real gene requirement is for Tertiary genes. The most sought after genes are Glimmer and Smoke. But all genes are accepted except Gembound.

Eye color: No set standard; however, reds and blacks are more sought after.

Personality/temperate: Death Bringers should be violent and ill tempered in nature, with a very natural blood lust when they are taken to the arena. Hatchlings should be fighting for dominance between siblings hours after birth.
k3kpx1.jpg

xYr4F5gA.png

2AJjv3rO.png
An Original is more of a general term used for a Dragon that was not born on Loonrian, but on Sornieth. These are dragons that were captured from their home planet and brought to Loonrian. The Original are more revered by the dragons that never knew the home world, as they tell tales of great elemental flights and great dragon gods. They tell how on the home world their eye color represented their element. They are respected by other dragons in the arena.

In the Arenas however, they are used more as breeding stock and as show pieces. They are rarely used in battle, due to their rarity. When it comes to breeding they are used to bring out a more wild like trait in their offspring, along with allowing for a more dominate eye color if wanted. Often times an Original dragon is used to start off large fights, often presented and allowed to gallivant about the arena freely. They are normally the icon or mascot of the Arena they are used in.

Here is no real breed standard, an Original can be of any breed, any color, any gene. As long as they are from Sornieth. Their demeanors are unique to each dragon, though they tend to have a more wild side in the presence of humans. Though Gen 1 and Gen 2s of any bred end to be very common in the Original Registry.
k3kpx1.jpg

HxMfC66k.png
Mute dragons are a very particular breed of dragon. These dragons unlike many were not bread for combat or the arena. When hunters first began to bring back the dragons, the rarer genes really began to captivate the general public. Since then, they have began to breed for dragons that were ideal pets for the rich upper class. So they began to experiment with ideal genes. Determining what the upper class wanted when it came to pets.

So they created Mute Dragons. Now mutes are just as their name suggests. They are completely muted, either by genetics or through the surgical removal of the vocal cords. Their personalities were docile and submissive, but also rather smart. This made them ideal pets for the home, affectionate and trainable much like dogs.

Breed requirements are a little on the strict side.

This is one sub breed not limited to Imperials. But it is a known fact that Imperial Mutes, along with Faes and Coatls have proven to be more sought after.

Primary: The primary color of a Mute is white, no others are accepted. The primary gene can be one of the following: Poison, Iridescent, or Crystal.

Secondary: Secondary color is white. No others accepted. Genes can be as follows: Toxin, Shimmer, Facet.

Tertiary: Tert color can be any color. However, only Glimmer gene is accepted into registry.

Big thing on a Mute is the personality. These dragons should be very willing to please and loyal to their owner, along with gentle, submissive and smart. Ideal Mutes are compared to a Labrador retriever in most cases. These are dragons that are also required to be proven as mute upon registry.

k3kpx1.jpg

qY5Ka67g.png

The Butterfly breed was one of high interest to attract people to the arena. These dragons are not use in fights, but they are like show girls and mascots of the arena. Cathkarta is the only place to breed them, most the hatchlings here do not end up in other arena but more private homes.

In Cathkarta Butterflies are used to greet visitors and other people in the arena. They will fly around with fight numbers, showing what fight is next without the announcements. They are often times found out among the vendors, playing with kids that are at the arena, posing for pictures, and other more public relation type jobs.

They were created to bring younger visitors to the arena, their bright colors and good personalities a very high priority. Thus why they also chose two of the more friendly and eye catching breeds.

Breed Standards for Butterflies are rather high in standard.

Butterflies are either Imperial or Coatl dragons.

Primary colors and genes: Gene wise, there are more sought after genes. Cherub is the least wanted, though accepted then Petals is the most sought after. Then in the middle is iridescent Color wise, Green colors are only allowed, with more bright greens such as seafoam and leaf most sought after.

Secondary colors and genes: Gene wise only Butterfly is allowed in registry. Color wise, purple ranges are only allowed.

Primary Colors and Genes: The most strict of all Pink or a Cyan-Aqua Glimmer is only allowed in registry.

Eyes: Nature, Shadow, Arcane, or Lightning eyes are allowed.

Personalities: Much like Mutes, they are very dog like in personality though much more intelligent. They are very kind, and gentle, but also extremely playful and high energy. They are very good with children, and should be naturally able to get along with them well.
k3kpx1.jpg

zY75181n.png

Much like Mute Dragons, and Butterflys; Messenger Dragons were created and bred to serve man in a much different way. Founded and expanded upon by the Owner of Cathkarta arena with his first breeding pair, Messenger Dragons quickly became popular with the upper class patrons of arenas world wide. Smart, well tempered, and loyal these dragons would serve their masters to the bitter end. These bright white dragons, with their bright contrasting colored points soon began to represent the many high ranking arena attendees. Each upper class family owned a Messenger, with the contrasting points representing who they were. The Cathkarta owner for example, has his Sky Dancer with Red points, and a Coatl with blue. The breed has two species, Sky Dancers, and Coatls. The Sky Dancers used to carry messages, paper work, and sometimes money across the planet to other arenas and upper class members. When as Coatls were used for short distance flights around town or between arena pent houses.

Though loyal and smart, these dragons to tend to come off much as an emotionless drone, but really they are simply standoffish to anyone out side their family circle, and prefer to keep things in a very business like matter. These dragons are meant to act as a line of defense in case anyone were to come for the families of the elite people they represent.

Strict and unique are the breed standards of a messenger dragon.

Primary colors and genes: Genes that are not too flashy or over done, such as Cherub, Giraffe, Iridescent or Basic. Color must be white with no variants.

Secondary colors and genes: Similar to Primary. Peregrine, Hex, Shimmer or Basic. Only White is accepted.

Tertiary colors and genes: The most strict, only Okapi Or Thylacine is accepted as a gene. For colors, ALL COLORS but Shadow - White. If a hatchling is born with these colors, it is not viable for registry.

Character traits: Business like animals that show heightened intelligence. They should be loyal to their masters, and show a very strong devotion to their family. Aggression towards strangers is possible with this breed, though normally they handle themselves in a shy but dignified manner. When under threat, their aggression should increase to protect family.
k3kpx1.jpg

IHB1NMz0.png

Destroyers, are well a very different breed of Dragon on Loonrian. They are worse than Death Bringers, and hard to obtain or breed. These dragons are violent, blood driven, and completely unaware of the world around them.

Most Destroyers are much like Ghost dragons. They reacted to something when they were brought back to life. These dragons are nothing but rage, and will kill anything that is placed in front of them. They feel no pain, it does not stop their rampage. They are not able to be controlled, their cages are located on lifts so they can be placed onto the arena floor with no human contact.

Most arena's have Destroyers to use for big fights, normally pitting their best fighter, like a Death Bringer or Ghost to see if they can beat the Destroyer. Those fights are not fixed, it is all a matter of luck and strength if the better dragon wins. Since it takes so much to bring down one of these blood thirsty dragons.

Created by somehow reacting to the Riviator, they turn a blood red, with a black stomach. Once created their genes change to where they can reproduce in a normal way though hatchlings may not turn out exactly like the parent. Most loose any memory of their life before, and remain nothing more than a violent, angry, blood thirsty beast.

Breed Standards:

Breed: Any dragon breed is accepted.

Primary color and genes: Any gene except Crystal. Blood is the only accepted color

Secondary color and genes: Any gene but Facet. Blood is the only color accepted.

Tert color and genes: Glimmer or stained only. Black or Obsidian are the only allowed colors.

Personality: Blood thirsty and nasty, these dragons are not ones you want to be around. They are killer, and rage filled. They are never happy, never okay. They are stuck in a life of nothing but anger, hate, and hunger.

k3kpx1.jpg

oyh7OVck.png
Rider Dragons are the newest Loonrian breed over all. There are probably only two or three breeding pairs on the planet, one of them belonging to Cathkarta. In recent years, some of the attendants of the arenas were wanting more. They needed more. Arena owners around the planet were at a loss as to how to add new elements to the fights. The owner of Cathkarta had a rather dark and sinister idea; add humans to the mix. Create dragons that can bond to a human. Make it so they could feel each other's pain, hear each other's thoughts and work together. That meant fights where they would have to work together to take on another. But what humans would volunteer for this life? None, and that is where even more debt could be paid. Families in deep debt to arena owners could offer their young children to the arena to pay their debt. It was dark and evil, but it worked. Children under the age of six were gathered and the planning began. Took a bit of experimentation but soon enough they had the dragons they needed.

Rider dragons are a gentle breed, at least when it comes to humans. They are not aggressive towards them, but are not snugly either. They bond deeply to their riders, as loyal and regal beasts. They are extremely intelligent, and tend to calculate their moves in combat. They may not be the most aggressive dragons in the arena floors, but they are smartest. Working with their rider to take down an opponent.

They are characterized by their loyalty and intelligence, along with their very strict color requirements. The biggest and most notable feature of these dragons is their ability to bond mind and soul to another human being. Some say they will only hatch for their human, but this is false. They hatch and bond with the first human that they touch. They have become a very big hit in the arenas, and are the start of a new dawn in the arenas.

Breed standards for Rider Dragons are tight, and well controlled.

Primary Colors and Genes: the only Primary gene allowed is Skink. The only color allowed is grey.

Secondary Colors and Genes: Secondary genes can be either Safari or Peregrine. The only color allowed is grey.

Tert Colors and Genes: Glimmer, Lace, or Ruins are allowed for Tert. Color wise, Shamrock to Cyan are allowed with the lighter mint ranges being most valuable.

Eye color: No real requirement but lightning is preferred

Personality: They are loyal by nature. Easy to handle and work with they are generally not a dragon to worry about when handling. They are very smart, and have a very intelligent look to their eyes. They will bond to the first human they touch, if this does not happen the hatchling is instantly culled to prevent any spread of not correct genes. Dragons that seem to be more aggressive and less compliant are normally not used for breeding, but are allowed to be used in fights for a mix up.
k3kpx1.jpg

MuCvPL3w.png

Assassin Dragons are a rather old breed to Loonrian. They were created back when there were much more conflict between arenas and cities on the planet. Trained to follow orders, and be as invisible as possible these dragons are still used by larger arenas to take care of their dirty work, and also offer a good fight in the arena.

Used to kill on command, these dragons are masters of stealth and killing. They are born knowing how to follow orders, and work in singles or pairs. They are often used for interesting arena battles. With these dragons heightened night vision compared to other dragons, the arenas are turned dark and viewers given night vision goggles to watch the fight. Often prized fighters are pinned against these living shadows on the arena floor to make for a very intense fight.

Breed standards for Assassins are very high.

Primary Genes and Colors: Skink only, and Abyss Only for colors.

Secondary Genes and Colors: Spinner only, and Abyss only for colors.

Tert Genes and Colors: Glimmer or Opal only. Abyss only.

Eye color: Arcane or Shadow eyes only.

Personality: Smart and tactical Asassins are bred to follow orders to the end. They will do what ever is commanded of them in any situation. They talk very little, and are more reserved that one would expect. They take pride in their work, and can be a bit stuck up at times. In general they can not work without a leader to give them orders. Hatchlings that show any rebellious traits are hard culled quickly

k3kpx1.jpg
Blank-525-x-100.png
4j8952.jpg

k3kpx1.jpg

4j8952.jpg

k3kpx1.jpg

Blank-525-x-100.png
2ecn448.jpg

Please click the following link! We now have set up a self editing ping list to ensure everyone g ets where they way to be. I have found that since i am not online via laptop much, i am accidently leaving people on ping lists! This should help with this.

Please note there are two breeds per sheet in the document. Simply click the tab with the breeds you are after:3

{ Click For Ping Lists }
2ecn448.jpg

Please click the following link! We now have set up a self editing ping list to ensure everyone g ets where they way to be. I have found that since i am not online via laptop much, i am accidently leaving people on ping lists! This should help with this.

Please note there are two breeds per sheet in the document. Simply click the tab with the breeds you are after:3

{ Click For Ping Lists }
Blank-525-x-100.png
[IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/2hf484m.jpg[/IMG] [center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2236372/1#post_2236372][img]http://i.imgur.com/fp0qxPK.png[/img][/url [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2228030][img]https://vgy.me/n74P21.png[/img][/url] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1525257][img]http://i.imgur.com/ZmN34jH.png[/img][/url][/center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1735750][img]http://i65.tinypic.com/2zjgk89.jpg[/img][/url][/center]
2hf484m.jpg
Blank-525-x-100.png
Okay everyone, i do apologize for those who had asked to be off ping lists, i just simply have not been on a laptop with the ability to as of late.

This is the new hatchery thread, i ended up just starting a new thread and working through all the new graphics and everything. But the hatchery is now in its finishing stages, so i figured now would be a good time to ping everyone.

As of now, unless there are any problems, the ping lists for this hatchery will be done on a self editing ping list. I created one to the best of my ability that way everyone can choose what they want and do not want. And also get off a list in a timely matter.

It is still basic, and if anyone has any ideas to make it better, let me know! Ill see how it goes as is then edit as needed.

But anyway, here is the new hatchery thread, i hope to do the finishing touches tonight (links to each section in the top of the tread, few other small details)

I want to thank you all for your support with the hatchery, considering it is almost a year old now i am pretty excited to have made it this far.

Thank you all so much.

Leashay

@MagicalPudding @DemiDeity @toraboy
@Hallea @kahhrma @omfgitsbutter @poprock945 @Shadowind @ClarkeGriffin @Lytic @RubyOfFire @Bunbon @ZeMedic @Galacticgod @FernDancer @WynterDragen (males only) @Dragonaxew @HauntedHeart @Demons4Life2015 @VoltageCandy @Aramea (female only) @seaofstars @Starshining @GraceWinters @DraweeDragon @luvloveless @vhyxe @IonicJolteon @ElveraBasilisk @MikayD18 @Kishu @Pandonkey @Sugarcrasher @DemiDeity @noblehunters @toraboy @seamadeland
@IonicJolteon @ElveraBasilisk @Lytic @Starshining @Bunbon @Dragonaxew @Demons4Life2015 @Soni @StrawberryJello @turing @izz @jennycatmystique @Lopai @ClockworkFeline @SwishaSweet
@Rockatansky @WynterDragen (males only) @SkyeFyre @neonopaldragon14 @Koujaboy @Sootsprite @CastorandPollock @DemiDeity @Jessyta @seamadeland
@Alluundra1087 @Lytic @IonicJolteon @ElveraBasilisk @WickedGuacamole @Bunbon @Vistron @WildFlora (female Only)
@UZaaki9 @shadowwolf3759 @VNyx @NeonSharpies (female) @AnonEclipse @KerfiorsAr @Skiesti @JellyLu @Aluna @WynterDragen (males only) @Dessy @myrubypixie (males) @Emperors @Phantomsylveon @slipknotfreak @Sootsprite
@Truffula (males) Dragonaxew Demons4Life2015 @HauntedHeart @sunnyswipe @DemiDeity
@Appreciate @KitsuneChaos
Okay everyone, i do apologize for those who had asked to be off ping lists, i just simply have not been on a laptop with the ability to as of late.

This is the new hatchery thread, i ended up just starting a new thread and working through all the new graphics and everything. But the hatchery is now in its finishing stages, so i figured now would be a good time to ping everyone.

As of now, unless there are any problems, the ping lists for this hatchery will be done on a self editing ping list. I created one to the best of my ability that way everyone can choose what they want and do not want. And also get off a list in a timely matter.

It is still basic, and if anyone has any ideas to make it better, let me know! Ill see how it goes as is then edit as needed.

But anyway, here is the new hatchery thread, i hope to do the finishing touches tonight (links to each section in the top of the tread, few other small details)

I want to thank you all for your support with the hatchery, considering it is almost a year old now i am pretty excited to have made it this far.

Thank you all so much.

Leashay

@MagicalPudding @DemiDeity @toraboy
@Hallea @kahhrma @omfgitsbutter @poprock945 @Shadowind @ClarkeGriffin @Lytic @RubyOfFire @Bunbon @ZeMedic @Galacticgod @FernDancer @WynterDragen (males only) @Dragonaxew @HauntedHeart @Demons4Life2015 @VoltageCandy @Aramea (female only) @seaofstars @Starshining @GraceWinters @DraweeDragon @luvloveless @vhyxe @IonicJolteon @ElveraBasilisk @MikayD18 @Kishu @Pandonkey @Sugarcrasher @DemiDeity @noblehunters @toraboy @seamadeland
@IonicJolteon @ElveraBasilisk @Lytic @Starshining @Bunbon @Dragonaxew @Demons4Life2015 @Soni @StrawberryJello @turing @izz @jennycatmystique @Lopai @ClockworkFeline @SwishaSweet
@Rockatansky @WynterDragen (males only) @SkyeFyre @neonopaldragon14 @Koujaboy @Sootsprite @CastorandPollock @DemiDeity @Jessyta @seamadeland
@Alluundra1087 @Lytic @IonicJolteon @ElveraBasilisk @WickedGuacamole @Bunbon @Vistron @WildFlora (female Only)
@UZaaki9 @shadowwolf3759 @VNyx @NeonSharpies (female) @AnonEclipse @KerfiorsAr @Skiesti @JellyLu @Aluna @WynterDragen (males only) @Dessy @myrubypixie (males) @Emperors @Phantomsylveon @slipknotfreak @Sootsprite
@Truffula (males) Dragonaxew Demons4Life2015 @HauntedHeart @sunnyswipe @DemiDeity
@Appreciate @KitsuneChaos
Blank-525-x-100.png
@Leashay aight <:
@Leashay aight <:
4775f1f9009a46ac8f2ead44b2a67489.jpg52f9b30ef3934604beaceab8c5b8a4cb.jpg20f5e3a7468f4693ba6a1cade0b13e0a.jpg
Welcome back leashay!
Welcome back leashay!
@leashay could you add me to the destroyers pinglist?
@leashay could you add me to the destroyers pinglist?
CsCEMCM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6