Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | cov's gen one sales • NEW 10/3
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30
@Cov

I'm in love with that lavender storm purple coatl, but i dont have enough cash to buy her rn :/
I hve some items though- im gonna lsit stuff on your lsit i could part with- could you let me know how much of a dent that'd make on her? :)
i have a wartoad i could part with, and a hawksbill goliath, and a chocolate ferret, a skink gene, gossamer silk veil, 2 daisy flower crowns, an autumn breeze, a peace dove,

Im also max baldwin level, so i could brew up a nekomata, a poison, or even a bogsneak item if the purple sludge would drop
could i ask how much you'd value all that? if its just LAH i can look it up myself xp
i could also work on sniping gold silks :)
@Cov

I'm in love with that lavender storm purple coatl, but i dont have enough cash to buy her rn :/
I hve some items though- im gonna lsit stuff on your lsit i could part with- could you let me know how much of a dent that'd make on her? :)
i have a wartoad i could part with, and a hawksbill goliath, and a chocolate ferret, a skink gene, gossamer silk veil, 2 daisy flower crowns, an autumn breeze, a peace dove,

Im also max baldwin level, so i could brew up a nekomata, a poison, or even a bogsneak item if the purple sludge would drop
could i ask how much you'd value all that? if its just LAH i can look it up myself xp
i could also work on sniping gold silks :)
36132963_il9YvKp8m9hCpXm.png
@LemonQuartz I go by LAH gem price! I don't need the chocolate ferret anymore, forgot to remove it when i last updated.

wartoad - 790g
hawksbill goliath - 140g
skink gene - 270g
gossamer veil - 30g
flower crowns - 18g each, 36g
autumn breeze - 60g
peace dove - 35g

1361 g total - 1360g just for the sake of not having that 1 lol
@LemonQuartz I go by LAH gem price! I don't need the chocolate ferret anymore, forgot to remove it when i last updated.

wartoad - 790g
hawksbill goliath - 140g
skink gene - 270g
gossamer veil - 30g
flower crowns - 18g each, 36g
autumn breeze - 60g
peace dove - 35g

1361 g total - 1360g just for the sake of not having that 1 lol
ooooooooooooo rPBOAQh.gif hello, i'm cov! 27 she/her retired gen one collector
hiatus. feel free to send pms / inquiries. i will respond when i can.
@Cov
ok!! bless that wartoad drop, its a p considerable chunk
if you don't want to it's fine- but if you wouldn't mind waiting a few days i could probably brew up a poison, a bogsneak egg or scroll, and snipe some golden silks :0c
she's such a beaut :,)
@Cov
ok!! bless that wartoad drop, its a p considerable chunk
if you don't want to it's fine- but if you wouldn't mind waiting a few days i could probably brew up a poison, a bogsneak egg or scroll, and snipe some golden silks :0c
she's such a beaut :,)
@LemonQuartz with a poison (250) and a bogsneak scroll (490) that would bring the total up to 2100g out of the 3500g shes listed at. ^^ I'd prefer not to hold her for longer than 3 days if possible. Let me know what you'd like to do!
@LemonQuartz with a poison (250) and a bogsneak scroll (490) that would bring the total up to 2100g out of the 3500g shes listed at. ^^ I'd prefer not to hold her for longer than 3 days if possible. Let me know what you'd like to do!
@Cov
that makes sense ^^;
I;m not sure if I'll be able to get the gems together by then, so you don't have to put her on hold~
Would you mind pinging me if she sells? I'll try and get stuff together asap, but if she sells she sells xp
thank you so much for being understanding :)
and hopefully some rng gods will bless me :D
@Cov
that makes sense ^^;
I;m not sure if I'll be able to get the gems together by then, so you don't have to put her on hold~
Would you mind pinging me if she sells? I'll try and get stuff together asap, but if she sells she sells xp
thank you so much for being understanding :)
and hopefully some rng gods will bless me :D
That Cinnamon Tangerine girl OMG... ;________;
That Cinnamon Tangerine girl OMG... ;________;
@JovaniSkye isn't she lovely? i have such a love hate relationship with tangerine though - can't be bothered to keep her. ;_;
@JovaniSkye isn't she lovely? i have such a love hate relationship with tangerine though - can't be bothered to keep her. ;_;
@Cov Shimmer and Toxin are winners for me, otherwise I'm pretty meh about it xD I don't know what it is this year, but I've just been NEEDING a Valentines bb. I bought 5 Fire eggs and have no space to hatch until I move some Dragons around for Dom, QQ

/lurks around needing but not needing her xD
@Cov Shimmer and Toxin are winners for me, otherwise I'm pretty meh about it xD I don't know what it is this year, but I've just been NEEDING a Valentines bb. I bought 5 Fire eggs and have no space to hatch until I move some Dragons around for Dom, QQ

/lurks around needing but not needing her xD
@Cov

I'd really love to have that lead/tarnish/peridot girl, but I've only got 600 gems. Would you be interested in selling her for that amount plus a bogsneak scroll?
@Cov

I'd really love to have that lead/tarnish/peridot girl, but I've only got 600 gems. Would you be interested in selling her for that amount plus a bogsneak scroll?
This is a signature.
@Sath yeah I can do that! i'll remove her off the ah and send over a crossroads. ^^
@Sath yeah I can do that! i'll remove her off the ah and send over a crossroads. ^^
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30