Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~~The Daily Mirror Returns~~
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 90 91
Ooh, some really pretty ladies today~ I love how coordinated their colors are!
Ooh, some really pretty ladies today~ I love how coordinated their colors are!
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
Looks interesting. I don't find him beautiful, but something in him catches the eye. Maybe the colors. He looks a bit torn though o.O
Looks interesting. I don't find him beautiful, but something in him catches the eye. Maybe the colors. He looks a bit torn though o.O
For centered view 0gjOTSO.gif Adopts: SpiralBusts P9G7630.png
@lopika He's definitely an acquired taste, heh. In all honesty, I'm not exactly a fan of the color combo either (even though it's only been a day or three since I said Cyan makes any dragon good, whoops), but I do like the markings from a lore standpoint.

His dad is from a Shadow subspecies imbued with Shadowbinder's magic-shadow-goo, while his mom was just a 'normal' Mirror (normal as any Mirror ever is, anyway). So it kinda looks as though Elendal ended up inheriting a weakened form of his dad's gift. Less powerful, and the markings are nowhere near as dark in color. But still definitely present!
@lopika He's definitely an acquired taste, heh. In all honesty, I'm not exactly a fan of the color combo either (even though it's only been a day or three since I said Cyan makes any dragon good, whoops), but I do like the markings from a lore standpoint.

His dad is from a Shadow subspecies imbued with Shadowbinder's magic-shadow-goo, while his mom was just a 'normal' Mirror (normal as any Mirror ever is, anyway). So it kinda looks as though Elendal ended up inheriting a weakened form of his dad's gift. Less powerful, and the markings are nowhere near as dark in color. But still definitely present!
tumblr_ordbjfTBNv1s5xpeio1_100.png
Head over and show off your pack at the Mirror Lovers Association!

dRWGCfQ.png
@Wookiara

Bad little lore pupper, trying to get me to spend my money on a very cool story idea. Bad boy! Stop making me want to buy you!

*pets pretty purple pupper*

(Also...

A light mirror who is drawn to the alluring enchantments of the dark.
A dark mirror who is entranced with the captivating beauty of the light.
Polar opposites in like, his parents are yet a matching set.

And Elendal is an inconceivable mix of both.
He contains the ability for light magic, as well as bears the mark of the Shadowbinder's power.
He isn't as gifted as his mother, or as closely bonded as his father, and yet... he incredulously can wield both shadow and light equally well in turn.)
@Wookiara

Bad little lore pupper, trying to get me to spend my money on a very cool story idea. Bad boy! Stop making me want to buy you!

*pets pretty purple pupper*

(Also...

A light mirror who is drawn to the alluring enchantments of the dark.
A dark mirror who is entranced with the captivating beauty of the light.
Polar opposites in like, his parents are yet a matching set.

And Elendal is an inconceivable mix of both.
He contains the ability for light magic, as well as bears the mark of the Shadowbinder's power.
He isn't as gifted as his mother, or as closely bonded as his father, and yet... he incredulously can wield both shadow and light equally well in turn.)
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
@GrinningWolf24 @Wookiara

Oh my gosh! What just happened? He became a lore dragon even before getting bought for a new clan!
@GrinningWolf24 @Wookiara

Oh my gosh! What just happened? He became a lore dragon even before getting bought for a new clan!
For centered view 0gjOTSO.gif Adopts: SpiralBusts P9G7630.png
@lopika @GrinningWolf24 Hah, yup, I guess so! Honestly, at this point I think I might even hang on to him a while and see if I can develop anything from this seed =3
@lopika @GrinningWolf24 Hah, yup, I guess so! Honestly, at this point I think I might even hang on to him a while and see if I can develop anything from this seed =3

dRWGCfQ.png
Oooh, they're all nice, but Camus really looks great :D Soloist is like "I'm different" XD
Oooh, they're all nice, but Camus really looks great :D Soloist is like "I'm different" XD
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
[quote name="Natakiro" date=2017-04-25 18:17:12] Oooh, they're all nice, but Camus really looks great :D Soloist is like "I'm different" XD [/quote] @Natakiro Haha, yeah, Soloist is definitely doin his own thing! Even the site itself knew it - the name Soloist was the very first suggestion to come up when I hit randomize. It was too good to pass up =D (Also, I agree that Camus is excellent! I love how the throat accent matches the Runes so well!)
Natakiro wrote on 2017-04-25:

@Natakiro Haha, yeah, Soloist is definitely doin his own thing! Even the site itself knew it - the name Soloist was the very first suggestion to come up when I hit randomize. It was too good to pass up =D

(Also, I agree that Camus is excellent! I love how the throat accent matches the Runes so well!)

dRWGCfQ.png
@Wookiara can you add me to the pinglist please?
@Wookiara can you add me to the pinglist please?
@annathequeen Certainly! Thanks for the interest, and thanks for picking up Rezo =)
@annathequeen Certainly! Thanks for the interest, and thanks for picking up Rezo =)

dRWGCfQ.png
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 90 91