Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~~The Daily Mirror Returns~~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91
@Wookiara Woo! :D You're back!! (Honestly, it feels like it's been forever- we seriously need to catch up sometime soon~ ;^^ I didn't even realize that you had moved back to light.)

Anyway... if you wouldn't mind, please send me ALL DA' PINGS. XD
@Wookiara Woo! :D You're back!! (Honestly, it feels like it's been forever- we seriously need to catch up sometime soon~ ;^^ I didn't even realize that you had moved back to light.)

Anyway... if you wouldn't mind, please send me ALL DA' PINGS. XD
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
@CelticDragons Thanks!

@Natakiro Someday Capala and Opal will deliver! Fun fact, for every nest they've laid since the color wheel update, I've sat and refreshed the preview window until a triple-pearl showed up (because I'm too superstitious for my own good). It happens just often enough for me to hope to land on one in an actual nest.

And yeah, I'm happy to add you to the affiliates listing!

@GrinningWolf24 Heya! Yeah, it's been a while since we chatted! But I'll definitely keep you up to date here, and now that I'm a bit less busy IRL, I'm more active on the site lately, so we should definitely catch up!
@CelticDragons Thanks!

@Natakiro Someday Capala and Opal will deliver! Fun fact, for every nest they've laid since the color wheel update, I've sat and refreshed the preview window until a triple-pearl showed up (because I'm too superstitious for my own good). It happens just often enough for me to hope to land on one in an actual nest.

And yeah, I'm happy to add you to the affiliates listing!

@GrinningWolf24 Heya! Yeah, it's been a while since we chatted! But I'll definitely keep you up to date here, and now that I'm a bit less busy IRL, I'm more active on the site lately, so we should definitely catch up!
tumblr_ordbjfTBNv1s5xpeio1_100.png
Head over and show off your pack at the Mirror Lovers Association!

dRWGCfQ.png
@Wookiara Ah, glad to see this is back! Add me to daily pings, please?
@Wookiara Ah, glad to see this is back! Add me to daily pings, please?
1vAtYxM.png
3EXA1Nv.png
@Wookiara
I had to think for a moment when I saw your name in the ping, then I got excited once I remembered who you are. I'm happy that you managed to get enough time to have this thread, and I'd really like to be put on the new ping list to see more mirrors!
@Wookiara
I had to think for a moment when I saw your name in the ping, then I got excited once I remembered who you are. I'm happy that you managed to get enough time to have this thread, and I'd really like to be put on the new ping list to see more mirrors!
championsinferno2_by_intelligentwolf-d83ppia.jpg
Click the banner to see my (finished) project of getting a Bobobo imp!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAH MIRROR DAY WELCOME BACK
AAAAAAAAAAAAAH MIRROR DAY WELCOME BACK
"As we spread, we will thrive." -Plaguemom
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
Ah! You're back! Is like daily pings, please.
Ah! You're back! Is like daily pings, please.
tumblr_inline_p5pm8ilXHR1snqxo7_540.pngtumblr_inline_p5pm88iMWx1snqxo7_540.pngtumblr_inline_p5pm853LzI1snqxo7_540.pngtumblr_inline_p5pm8eybiO1snqxo7_540.pngtumblr_inline_p5pm8nrdRq1snqxo7_540.pngtumblr_inline_p5pm8aTwVE1snqxo7_540.png
@Wookiara
I think I saw the old one a few times before you stopped, never really followed it, but I'd like to now. Can you put me on the daily pinglist please? :D
@Wookiara
I think I saw the old one a few times before you stopped, never really followed it, but I'd like to now. Can you put me on the daily pinglist please? :D
cbaa17a5a06daa6a78029fcf8763b4844dd0e1a6.png .
...he/him | FR+8
@Fire lairs - please let me know
if you hatch a mint/ruby/hunter
dragon! I have a mighty need.
....OjYCOIV.png
@coalthedragon @Mudkip @KingGuinevere @Ingeniousspark @Krosulhah

Thanks all! Everyone's on the list now!
@coalthedragon @Mudkip @KingGuinevere @Ingeniousspark @Krosulhah

Thanks all! Everyone's on the list now!
tumblr_ordbjfTBNv1s5xpeio1_100.png
Head over and show off your pack at the Mirror Lovers Association!

dRWGCfQ.png
@Wookiara Welcome back! Please continue pinging me, I love cute Mirror hatchlings!
@Wookiara Welcome back! Please continue pinging me, I love cute Mirror hatchlings!
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Wookiara yaaay! Welcome back! I would love to stay on the ping list please :0
@Wookiara yaaay! Welcome back! I would love to stay on the ping list please :0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91