Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Glimmering Tigersharks! More Added!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@MurkyDepths Sometimes RNG really hates you. I finally got a redbelly with matching eyes... but the tiger stripes didn't breed through. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28425853] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=10&breed=13&element=2&gender=1&tert=116&tertgene=10&winggene=2&wings=10&auth=ea80a577226aad3501e14ad68e6ec3e4111a25b2&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/url] Oh well. Maybe Wildclaws will have better luck. I'll let you know if one happens successfully.
@MurkyDepths Sometimes RNG really hates you. I finally got a redbelly with matching eyes... but the tiger stripes didn't breed through.

dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=10&breed=13&element=2&gender=1&tert=116&tertgene=10&winggene=2&wings=10&auth=ea80a577226aad3501e14ad68e6ec3e4111a25b2&dummyext=prev.png

Oh well. Maybe Wildclaws will have better luck. I'll let you know if one happens successfully.
0cenukq.png
1vxCLIO.png
@ThistleChaser Dayum that looks pretty nice, I'm not actually bothered about the primary. I was thinking if I could pick up three different sets from here I might make them into a matching coli team, but then different primarys might even look a little cooler. But I really do prefer wildclaws.
@ThistleChaser Dayum that looks pretty nice, I'm not actually bothered about the primary. I was thinking if I could pick up three different sets from here I might make them into a matching coli team, but then different primarys might even look a little cooler. But I really do prefer wildclaws.
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
@MurkyDepths Agreed, it is nice! It tempts me to breed different variations.

I wish wildclaws didn't have such a long cooldown time on breeding. I'm twiddling my thumbs waiting to be able to breed more.
@MurkyDepths Agreed, it is nice! It tempts me to breed different variations.

I wish wildclaws didn't have such a long cooldown time on breeding. I'm twiddling my thumbs waiting to be able to breed more.
0cenukq.png
1vxCLIO.png
@Mengerr @Valeguard @AzzerthePirate New hatchlings on first post of first page. :)

@Sirenia Two new WC females on first post of first page. :)
@Mengerr @Valeguard @AzzerthePirate New hatchlings on first post of first page. :)

@Sirenia Two new WC females on first post of first page. :)
0cenukq.png
1vxCLIO.png
@ThistleChaser Could you ping me when you have more Coatls please?
@ThistleChaser Could you ping me when you have more Coatls please?
zdkBiZa.png
@embershade97 Sure thing! I'll add you to my ping list.
@embershade97 Sure thing! I'll add you to my ping list.
0cenukq.png
1vxCLIO.png
@Mengerr @Valeguard @AzzerthePirate @Sirenia Three new hatchlings in the first post.
@Mengerr @Valeguard @AzzerthePirate @Sirenia Three new hatchlings in the first post.
0cenukq.png
1vxCLIO.png
@embershade97 @Valeguard @Mengerr Three Coatl hatchlings on the first page!
@embershade97 @Valeguard @Mengerr Three Coatl hatchlings on the first page!
0cenukq.png
1vxCLIO.png
@ThistleChaser Do you have any idea how much you are making me reconsider my all wildclaw coli team? That first coatl...

I don't suppose you're thinking of narrowing down other colours to match the eyes? Like plague, lightning and wind?
@ThistleChaser Do you have any idea how much you are making me reconsider my all wildclaw coli team? That first coatl...

I don't suppose you're thinking of narrowing down other colours to match the eyes? Like plague, lightning and wind?
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
@MurkyDepths Aren't they striking? I'm sorry/happy I'm tempting you with them. :)

Yes, that is something I'm trying to do. I'm focusing on red with Plague eyes right now, since red seems to be the most popular. If I could get narrower breeding pairs, I'd work on other matching eyes. The problem is, I spend many, many millions per new wildclaw (and still multiple millions per new non-WC), so I'm pretty much done trying to re-gene more to make new breeding pairs and have to go with just what is hatched. WCs breed so slowly, I suspect the site will shut down before I get good breeding pairs ready. :P
@MurkyDepths Aren't they striking? I'm sorry/happy I'm tempting you with them. :)

Yes, that is something I'm trying to do. I'm focusing on red with Plague eyes right now, since red seems to be the most popular. If I could get narrower breeding pairs, I'd work on other matching eyes. The problem is, I spend many, many millions per new wildclaw (and still multiple millions per new non-WC), so I'm pretty much done trying to re-gene more to make new breeding pairs and have to go with just what is hatched. WCs breed so slowly, I suspect the site will shut down before I get good breeding pairs ready. :P
0cenukq.png
1vxCLIO.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29