Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Glimmering Tigersharks! More Added!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@Valeguard More purplebelly skydancers added.
@Valeguard More purplebelly skydancers added.
0cenukq.png
1vxCLIO.png
i might consider adopting one of these soon!
i might consider adopting one of these soon!
@Thegamingbunny Yay! I hope you do. :)
@Thegamingbunny Yay! I hope you do. :)
0cenukq.png
1vxCLIO.png
bump
bump
jtb7ed.jpg
@ThistleChaser I'm interested in a red belly wildclaw, but can you do them in other nests? I'd really want the eye colour to match. Can pay extra if you will.
@ThistleChaser I'm interested in a red belly wildclaw, but can you do them in other nests? I'd really want the eye colour to match. Can pay extra if you will.
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
@MurkyDepths If I can get a tight range on redbellies, yeah, that's something I'd try. Problem is when there's a wide range, then the red eye can make things worse...

The challenging thing about this project is that I pour a metric crapton of treasure and gems into each of the dragons I use to breed. Glimmer scroll, Wildclaw scroll. Tiger, Stripes. Rarely the starting dragon comes with one of those things, and when they do, it's never the most expensive ones (Glimmer/Wildclaw).

Glimmer is 1,200 gems.
Wildclaw scrolls are over 2 million treasure.
Tiger and Stripes together are over 200K.

So at this point, chances are I'm not going to be making anymore dragons to breed with (I say, as I'm in the process of making a new one right now...).

So, tl;dr: Maybe. I'd like to, but I don't have the right breeding pair to try just yet.
@MurkyDepths If I can get a tight range on redbellies, yeah, that's something I'd try. Problem is when there's a wide range, then the red eye can make things worse...

The challenging thing about this project is that I pour a metric crapton of treasure and gems into each of the dragons I use to breed. Glimmer scroll, Wildclaw scroll. Tiger, Stripes. Rarely the starting dragon comes with one of those things, and when they do, it's never the most expensive ones (Glimmer/Wildclaw).

Glimmer is 1,200 gems.
Wildclaw scrolls are over 2 million treasure.
Tiger and Stripes together are over 200K.

So at this point, chances are I'm not going to be making anymore dragons to breed with (I say, as I'm in the process of making a new one right now...).

So, tl;dr: Maybe. I'd like to, but I don't have the right breeding pair to try just yet.
0cenukq.png
1vxCLIO.png
@ThistleChaser Consider this a free bump! I just wanted to inform you that one of your dragons, now named Stormy, has a very happy home. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27524473] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/275245/27524473_350.png[/img] [/url] I'll write lore for him eventually! I have a whole group of dragons with Orca Primaries, so he'll definitely be in their group.
@ThistleChaser

Consider this a free bump! I just wanted to inform you that one of your dragons, now named Stormy, has a very happy home.

27524473_350.png

I'll write lore for him eventually! I have a whole group of dragons with Orca Primaries, so he'll definitely be in their group.
Forum-Signature.png
@playerpichu Yay! Thanks for giving him a home!
@playerpichu Yay! Thanks for giving him a home!
0cenukq.png
1vxCLIO.png
@ThistleChaser

You're welcome! Thank you for breeding him. :D
@ThistleChaser

You're welcome! Thank you for breeding him. :D
Forum-Signature.png
@straekitty Two SD red range glimmers added. Sanguine and Maroon.

@Valeguard Two hatchlings added.
@straekitty Two SD red range glimmers added. Sanguine and Maroon.

@Valeguard Two hatchlings added.
0cenukq.png
1vxCLIO.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29