Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Glimmering Tigersharks! More Added!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@RELYKS @Sirenia @AzzerthePirate Female wildclaw redbelly added on first page.

@straekitty Four red SDs on first page.
@RELYKS @Sirenia @AzzerthePirate Female wildclaw redbelly added on first page.

@straekitty Four red SDs on first page.
0cenukq.png
1vxCLIO.png
@straekitty A new redbelly SD hatchling has been added to the first page. :) Also, SD prices have been lowered as of today.
@straekitty A new redbelly SD hatchling has been added to the first page. :) Also, SD prices have been lowered as of today.
0cenukq.png
1vxCLIO.png
@ThistleChaser oh, they're beautiful, but I think I may hold out for a different red, thank you for pinging me though! *0*
@ThistleChaser oh, they're beautiful, but I think I may hold out for a different red, thank you for pinging me though! *0*
straekitty_wip_by_adumbrant-d79luqm.png
@straekitty No problem at all! More SD in the red range will be hatched in two days, I'll ping you again then. :)
@straekitty No problem at all! More SD in the red range will be hatched in two days, I'll ping you again then. :)
0cenukq.png
1vxCLIO.png
@ThistleChaser Oh my god! I've been looking for these exact kind of dragons for a while now! I am looking for an [b]Orca / Obsidian / Ruby[/b] female dragon - I don't really care about the genes, or breed as long as it's a female. And having Ice eyes, of course! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27657859] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/276579/27657859_350.png[/img] [/url] I recently bought this dragon from you, quite mindlessly in hopes of breeding one myself with the Ruby tertiary as said earlier. However, I decided to take a closer look to her parents and whatnot - Surprise, she's not the only one of her kind and I feel so fortunate to be able to potentially find one of my dream dragons! I bought the hatchling above for 25,000 treasure, if I recall correctly. I would like to give her back for the exact same price if you mind, as well as request if you could let me know if you ever hatch a female dragon with the Ruby tertiary. I will be willing to pay more than that initial price. Thanks in advance!
@ThistleChaser Oh my god! I've been looking for these exact kind of dragons for a while now!

I am looking for an Orca / Obsidian / Ruby female dragon - I don't really care about the genes, or breed as long as it's a female. And having Ice eyes, of course!

27657859_350.png

I recently bought this dragon from you, quite mindlessly in hopes of breeding one myself with the Ruby tertiary as said earlier. However, I decided to take a closer look to her parents and whatnot - Surprise, she's not the only one of her kind and I feel so fortunate to be able to potentially find one of my dream dragons!

I bought the hatchling above for 25,000 treasure, if I recall correctly. I would like to give her back for the exact same price if you mind, as well as request if you could let me know if you ever hatch a female dragon with the Ruby tertiary. I will be willing to pay more than that initial price.

Thanks in advance!
PE3eBQ8.png
fDC3037.png
FR + 0
Native Spanish Speaker
winter_sphinx.png
@IvanBraginski Thanks for buying her and for your interest! I'll put you on my ping list for Orca / Obsidian / Ruby female (any breed -- genes will always be the same). I have another couple nests hatching tomorrow, so fingers crossed!

Sorry, but I'm not interested in buying the hatchling back. As you can see, I still have a bunch to sell. :) I hope you can understand that!
@IvanBraginski Thanks for buying her and for your interest! I'll put you on my ping list for Orca / Obsidian / Ruby female (any breed -- genes will always be the same). I have another couple nests hatching tomorrow, so fingers crossed!

Sorry, but I'm not interested in buying the hatchling back. As you can see, I still have a bunch to sell. :) I hope you can understand that!
0cenukq.png
1vxCLIO.png
@straekitty More red SDs added to page one. :)
@straekitty More red SDs added to page one. :)
0cenukq.png
1vxCLIO.png
@Sirenia Two more female WCs added to first post.
@AzzerthePirate Four more WCs added to first post.
@Sirenia Two more female WCs added to first post.
@AzzerthePirate Four more WCs added to first post.
0cenukq.png
1vxCLIO.png
@ThistleChaser could you ping me for future hatchlings? I'd like to pick one up eventually (probably after I save for a lair expansion though so it might take me a while)
@ThistleChaser could you ping me for future hatchlings? I'd like to pick one up eventually (probably after I save for a lair expansion though so it might take me a while)
XN0KYkt.png
always LF:
  • sunset, spearmint, overcast, iris petals and/or butterfly
  • moon, storm skink, spinner, poison, toxin
  • storm, denim-abyss, cerise, moon, radioactive, orca in general
IoZLPFD.png
@Valeguard Sure thing! Adding you to my ping list. :)
@Valeguard Sure thing! Adding you to my ping list. :)
0cenukq.png
1vxCLIO.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29