Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center][IMG]http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh482/HalfMoonTheWolf/20161011_202255000_iOS_zps5aoxxnlr.jpg[/IMG][/center] [You walk through the crowded, noisy center of commerce know as the Forums. You see a sign hanging from one of the many hatchery doors that reads "NOW OPEN" in a weird, spidery handwriting, like a hybrid of cursive and manuscript. You push open the door. A bell tinkles above your head and a Fae flutters into view. Her silks rustle as her wings beat the warm air. She blinks her big, blue, pretty eyes at you.] [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25513292] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/255133/25513292_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "Welcome to Hodgepodge Hatchery! It's run by a few people, so there are hours where we cannot operate. But that doesn't mean you can't leave a comment! This thread is starred, so [b]you don't have to ping[/b]. If you wish to be added to a pinglist, please request it. There is a pinglist for every mating pair, and also a general one. [b]It's first come, first serve.[/b] If you want to reserve a baby before the nest is hatched, please message the owner and things can be arrange. Hatchlings can be held for three days if you need to gather funds or clear lair space. After that, they're free game. On the second day hatchlings are named and put up in the AH. So you if you want one unnamed, you better buy'em quick!" [u]DISCOUNTS:[/u] Fellow Shadow Flight: 10% Dominating Flight: 10% New Players from most recent Registration: 10% Returning buyer: 10% Affiliates: 10% **Discounts can only stack to 30%** General Pinglist: @Appreciate @CapriReve @Fitz Interstellar: @Amerretti (I am sorry for low quality pictures. For some reason my editor lowers the HD...) [center] [b]Affiliates![/b][/center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/1975740/1][img]http://i.imgur.com/R8unxhY.jpg[/img][/url] boudAo7.png RIrbyuC.gif fb6PwQy.png 5fc4af195237bd5a5c1a5ccd0c34c7b3.gif
20161011_202255000_iOS_zps5aoxxnlr.jpg

[You walk through the crowded, noisy center of commerce know as the Forums. You see a sign hanging from one of the many hatchery doors that reads "NOW OPEN" in a weird, spidery handwriting, like a hybrid of cursive and manuscript.

You push open the door. A bell tinkles above your head and a Fae flutters into view. Her silks rustle as her wings beat the warm air. She blinks her big, blue, pretty eyes at you.]

"Welcome to Hodgepodge Hatchery! It's run by a few people, so there are hours where we cannot operate. But that doesn't mean you can't leave a comment!

This thread is starred, so you don't have to ping. If you wish to be added to a pinglist, please request it. There is a pinglist for every mating pair, and also a general one.

It's first come, first serve. If you want to reserve a baby before the nest is hatched, please message the owner and things can be arrange. Hatchlings can be held for three days if you need to gather funds or clear lair space. After that, they're free game.

On the second day hatchlings are named and put up in the AH. So you if you want one unnamed, you better buy'em quick!"

DISCOUNTS:

Fellow Shadow Flight: 10%
Dominating Flight: 10%
New Players from most recent Registration: 10%
Returning buyer: 10%
Affiliates: 10%

**Discounts can only stack to 30%**

General Pinglist:
@Appreciate @CapriReve @Fitz

Interstellar:
@Amerretti

(I am sorry for low quality pictures. For some reason my editor lowers the HD...)

Affiliates!

R8unxhY.jpg
boudAo7.png RIrbyuC.gif fb6PwQy.png 5fc4af195237bd5a5c1a5ccd0c34c7b3.gif

: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
@HalfMoonTheWolf Add me to a general pinglist please :3
@HalfMoonTheWolf Add me to a general pinglist please :3
4775f1f9009a46ac8f2ead44b2a67489.jpg52f9b30ef3934604beaceab8c5b8a4cb.jpg20f5e3a7468f4693ba6a1cade0b13e0a.jpg
@Appreciate Ok, Thanks!
@Appreciate Ok, Thanks!

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
@HalfMoonTheWolf
I'd love to have a ping if you get another hatchling with a grape secondary :D
@HalfMoonTheWolf
I'd love to have a ping if you get another hatchling with a grape secondary :D
tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio5_75sq.png tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio6_75sq.png tumblr_nuyandwMV01txw7aio4_75sq.png
@Amerretti Ok! I'll add you to that pinglist
@Amerretti Ok! I'll add you to that pinglist

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
Yay! Finally open! May I please be added to the general pinglist please? Thanks in advance ^^
Yay! Finally open! May I please be added to the general pinglist please? Thanks in advance ^^
FR +16
She/Her
Wishlist
@Appreciate @CapriReve

New babies hatched today!
@Appreciate @CapriReve

New babies hatched today!

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
@HalfMoonTheWolf Ooo that female cream/algae/shamrock SD is cute! I'll buy her!
@HalfMoonTheWolf Ooo that female cream/algae/shamrock SD is cute! I'll buy her!
FR +16
She/Her
Wishlist
@HalfMoonTheWolf, I'm, interested in that guy. How much will my price be since I'm new and am in the dominating flight, Thanks.
Male
Splash/Eggplant/Cobalt
@HalfMoonTheWolf, I'm, interested in that guy. How much will my price be since I'm new and am in the dominating flight, Thanks.
Male
Splash/Eggplant/Cobalt
WhiteVixen | She/Her | INFP-T | +3 FR Time
If you need any help with anything FR related, feel free to PM me! || Leveling to 10 for 12kt || I do transmute services!
rlB6WqJ.gif
@Uther 9K, I'll send a Crossroad!
@Uther 9K, I'll send a Crossroad!

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10