Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [s] G1s, art, stoned lvl. 25s, etc.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24
@Enalahs
Of course! I've been trying to sell her since she was hatched, so no need to hurry.
@Enalahs
Of course! I've been trying to sell her since she was hatched, so no need to hurry.
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
@WildAnn

Alright C: Shouldn't take too long. She just hopped on IRC. ^^
@WildAnn

Alright C: Shouldn't take too long. She just hopped on IRC. ^^
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
@WildAnn

Well, my friend said that due to her colors and non-"special" code, she really isn't worth 150g. I've asked on a FB FR group to see if I can get some suggestions on pricing her but so far only one answered and it wasn't very positive x,x I'll keep asking around till I can get an average price to offer ^^
@WildAnn

Well, my friend said that due to her colors and non-"special" code, she really isn't worth 150g. I've asked on a FB FR group to see if I can get some suggestions on pricing her but so far only one answered and it wasn't very positive x,x I'll keep asking around till I can get an average price to offer ^^
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
@Enalahs
Yeah, I wasn't too confident on 150g either, it was just an AH price. Would you be willing to buy for 75g then? I know the gen 1 market isn't exactly consistent.
@Enalahs
Yeah, I wasn't too confident on 150g either, it was just an AH price. Would you be willing to buy for 75g then? I know the gen 1 market isn't exactly consistent.
@WildAnn

Hmm. Would you take 65g? (Would be 44g and 24.8k. I ran out of gems while glomp gifting people for xmas ^^; )
@WildAnn

Hmm. Would you take 65g? (Would be 44g and 24.8k. I ran out of gems while glomp gifting people for xmas ^^; )
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
@Enalahs
That sounds just fine, I'll send over a CR. Thanks!
@Enalahs
That sounds just fine, I'll send over a CR. Thanks!
@WildAnn

Awesome! ^^ Thank you!
@WildAnn

Awesome! ^^ Thank you!
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
@Enalahs
Thanks! And happy holidays to you too~
@Enalahs
Thanks! And happy holidays to you too~
^
^
@WildAnn Hi how much for Chartreuse/Chartreuse/Spring?
@WildAnn Hi how much for Chartreuse/Chartreuse/Spring?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24