Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | << Cry "Havoc" >>
1 2 3
[center] Note: This will eventually be more fleshed out and look like a sales event...so...for now it might look like this post belongs somewhere else...but trust me...it's a mass hatch/sale. [img]http://i.imgur.com/C3XpUvj.png[/img] [size=1][u]Official 2016 RoR Artwork[/u] by [b]KyraG[/b][/size] [color=660000][size=7][size=7][font=Army][b]CRY "HAVOC"[/b][/font][/size][/size][/color] [color=990000][size=6][font=Army][b]AND LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR[/b][/font][/size][/color] [color=808080][size=1][i]"Blood and destruction shall be so in use And dreadful objects so familiar That mothers shall but smile when they behold Their infants quarter'd with the hands of war; All pity choked with custom of fell deeds: And Caesar's spirit, ranging for revenge, With Ate by his side come hot from hell, Shall in these confines with a monarch's voice Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war; That this foul deed shall smell above the earth With carrion men, groaning for burial." William Shakespeare[/i][/size][/color] [columns][center] [item=Unhatched Plague Egg] [item=Unhatched Plague Egg] [item=Unhatched Plague Egg] [item=Unhatched Plague Egg] [item=Unhatched Plague Egg] [item=Unhatched Plague Egg] [item=Unhatched Plague Egg] [item=Unhatched Plague Egg] [item=Unhatched Plague Egg] [item=Unhatched Plague Egg] [item=Unhatched Plague Egg] [item=Unhatched Plague Egg] [item=Unhatched Plague Egg] [item=Unhatched Plague Egg] [/center] [nextcol] [center][size=4][color=990000][b]LONG LIVE[/b][/color][/size] [size=6][color=660000][font=Army][b]Highest Broodmother Mythal of Plague[/b][/font][/color][/size] [color=808080][i]...Mother of Legions...[/i][/color] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21209423] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/212095/21209423_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=1][u]Accent[/u] by [b]Piney[/b][/size] [color=8B4513][i][b]After the traumatic events of the War with Water (leading to the passing of dozens of Broodlings), the failed Broodmother, Mythal, experiences the pain of many remaining Broodlings' desired severance from the BroodMind, ultimately secluding herself and her dwindling Brood deep within the bowels of Sornieth -- a dishonored husk of her former self; but when she is revisited by "The Plaguebringer", who asks her to Brood and train warriors to fight against a growing threat, she must leave her traumatic past behind, emerge out of the darkness, and create a Legion worthy of the Plaguebringer and help rid the world of the Zombie Blight.[/b][/i][/color] [b]Welcome Rioters and Plague Enthusiasts, to the second Mass Lore Hatching, Brooded by Highest Broodmother Mythal![/b] A Mass Lore Hatch is similar to a Regular Mass Hatch, except with Lore! This October, my associate Moirli and I have some awesome things in store for all of you to celebrate all that is Plague and for the glory of The Plaguebringer! Every day of this month we will be hatching at least one Plague Egg, which will become available in either a Flat Sale or Auction format upon reaching adulthood/receiving coli training to level 10! There will be several days (including RoR) when a cluster of eggs will be Mass Hatched, which we have dubbed a 'Boon'. In addition these dragons will come with any number of other perks, such as: Bios with Epic October/RoR Brood Storyline Lore, Further Coli Training + Battle Stones, Gene/Breed Scrolling, Familiars, Holiday/UM Skins/Accents/Skincents, Apparel, G1 Mates, & More! Something else of note, nearly all dragons (save for a select few) will be born/scrolled into Mirrors, for Lore-related reasons as well as to celebrate our Plague Flight's amazing Breed! Basically, when purchasing a dragon through this event, you will be recieving almost everything you'll need to have a cool new character dragon to interact with the various activities that will be available during this Event! There will be dragons of all sorts of price ranges to allow for anyone with any budget to acquire a Broodling! Or, if you are just the curious type, feel free to sit back with a parasol and some freshly-squeezed Rottenade™ and watch the story unfold! We hope you will join us for this event, either as a spectator or patron, and enjoy all there is to offer! [size=4][color=990000][u][b]Welcome to The Brood![/b][/u][/color][/size] [quote][size=4][color=660000][b]TABLE OF CONTENTS[/b][/color][/size] [indent][left][b]1.[/b] Introduction [b]2.[/b] Updates & Pinglists Spreadsheet [b]3.[/b] Lore [b]4.[/b] Brood Events & Rewards [b]5.[/b] The Dogs of War, The Armory, & Coliseum Training [b]6.[/b] Department of The Brood Treasury & Codes of Conduct [b]7.[/b] The Visual Masterlist & Final Destinations of The Brood 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17.[/left][/indent][/quote][/center] [nextcol][center] [item=Unhatched Plague Egg] [item=Unhatched Plague Egg] [item=Unhatched Plague Egg] [item=Unhatched Plague Egg] [item=Unhatched Plague Egg] [item=Unhatched Plague Egg] [item=Unhatched Plague Egg] [item=Unhatched Plague Egg] [item=Unhatched Plague Egg] [item=Unhatched Plague Egg] [item=Unhatched Plague Egg] [item=Unhatched Plague Egg] [item=Unhatched Plague Egg] [item=Unhatched Plague Egg] [/center][/columns] THIS IS A [b]WIP[/b]. PLEASE DO NOT POST, THANK YOU!
Note: This will eventually be more fleshed out and look like a sales event...so...for now it might look like this post belongs somewhere else...but trust me...it's a mass hatch/sale.

C3XpUvj.png
Official 2016 RoR Artwork by KyraG

CRY "HAVOC"
AND LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR

"Blood and destruction shall be so in use
And dreadful objects so familiar
That mothers shall but smile when they behold
Their infants quarter'd with the hands of war;
All pity choked with custom of fell deeds:
And Caesar's spirit, ranging for revenge,
With Ate by his side come hot from hell,
Shall in these confines with a monarch's voice
Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war;
That this foul deed shall smell above the earth
With carrion men, groaning for burial."

William Shakespeare

Unhatched Plague Egg
Unhatched Plague Egg
Unhatched Plague Egg
Unhatched Plague Egg
Unhatched Plague Egg
Unhatched Plague Egg
Unhatched Plague Egg
Unhatched Plague Egg
Unhatched Plague Egg
Unhatched Plague Egg
Unhatched Plague Egg
Unhatched Plague Egg
Unhatched Plague Egg
Unhatched Plague Egg

LONG LIVE
Highest Broodmother Mythal of Plague
...Mother of Legions...

21209423_350.png

Accent by Piney

After the traumatic events of the War with Water (leading to the passing of dozens of Broodlings), the failed Broodmother, Mythal, experiences the pain of many remaining Broodlings' desired severance from the BroodMind, ultimately secluding herself and her dwindling Brood deep within the bowels of Sornieth -- a dishonored husk of her former self; but when she is revisited by "The Plaguebringer", who asks her to Brood and train warriors to fight against a growing threat, she must leave her traumatic past behind, emerge out of the darkness, and create a Legion worthy of the Plaguebringer and help rid the world of the Zombie Blight.

Welcome Rioters and Plague Enthusiasts, to the second Mass Lore Hatching, Brooded by Highest Broodmother Mythal! A Mass Lore Hatch is similar to a Regular Mass Hatch, except with Lore! This October, my associate Moirli and I have some awesome things in store for all of you to celebrate all that is Plague and for the glory of The Plaguebringer!

Every day of this month we will be hatching at least one Plague Egg, which will become available in either a Flat Sale or Auction format upon reaching adulthood/receiving coli training to level 10! There will be several days (including RoR) when a cluster of eggs will be Mass Hatched, which we have dubbed a 'Boon'. In addition these dragons will come with any number of other perks, such as: Bios with Epic October/RoR Brood Storyline Lore, Further Coli Training + Battle Stones, Gene/Breed Scrolling, Familiars, Holiday/UM Skins/Accents/Skincents, Apparel, G1 Mates, & More! Something else of note, nearly all dragons (save for a select few) will be born/scrolled into Mirrors, for Lore-related reasons as well as to celebrate our Plague Flight's amazing Breed!

Basically, when purchasing a dragon through this event, you will be recieving almost everything you'll need to have a cool new character dragon to interact with the various activities that will be available during this Event! There will be dragons of all sorts of price ranges to allow for anyone with any budget to acquire a Broodling! Or, if you are just the curious type, feel free to sit back with a parasol and some freshly-squeezed Rottenade™ and watch the story unfold! We hope you will join us for this event, either as a spectator or patron, and enjoy all there is to offer!

Welcome to The Brood!

Quote:
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Introduction
2. Updates & Pinglists Spreadsheet
3. Lore
4. Brood Events & Rewards
5. The Dogs of War, The Armory, & Coliseum Training
6. Department of The Brood Treasury & Codes of Conduct
7. The Visual Masterlist & Final Destinations of The Brood
Unhatched Plague Egg
Unhatched Plague Egg
Unhatched Plague Egg
Unhatched Plague Egg
Unhatched Plague Egg
Unhatched Plague Egg
Unhatched Plague Egg
Unhatched Plague Egg
Unhatched Plague Egg
Unhatched Plague Egg
Unhatched Plague Egg
Unhatched Plague Egg
Unhatched Plague Egg
Unhatched Plague Egg

THIS IS A WIP.

PLEASE DO NOT POST, THANK YOU!
jl5dg8.png
UPDATES

10.11.16 @Moirli and I are hard at work, getting ready for tomorrow's Grand Opening. I have been hatching eggs since October 1st, but the event is officially starting tomorrow! Tomorrow also happens to be my Birthday :3, which is why we will be commencing the first hatching boon of 30 Plague Eggs (I'm turning...30 *cough*) as well as a number of other dragon hatchings which will be tied to lore...or in the case of the mystery eggs involved ;3 just because I want to... If the posts still seem unfinished/jankie...please pardon the dust. This is a very involved event, with many facets, activities, and information to complete, and 24 hours may very well not be enough time to get what is left to be done absolutely finished. Thank you for your understanding, and we both hope you enjoy this month long RoR Event!

PINGLIST SPREADSHEET
Click Here to add yourself to the pinglist of your desired experience!
DO NOT edit out or add other players other than yourself to any of the Pinglists.
UPDATES

10.11.16 @Moirli and I are hard at work, getting ready for tomorrow's Grand Opening. I have been hatching eggs since October 1st, but the event is officially starting tomorrow! Tomorrow also happens to be my Birthday :3, which is why we will be commencing the first hatching boon of 30 Plague Eggs (I'm turning...30 *cough*) as well as a number of other dragon hatchings which will be tied to lore...or in the case of the mystery eggs involved ;3 just because I want to... If the posts still seem unfinished/jankie...please pardon the dust. This is a very involved event, with many facets, activities, and information to complete, and 24 hours may very well not be enough time to get what is left to be done absolutely finished. Thank you for your understanding, and we both hope you enjoy this month long RoR Event!

PINGLIST SPREADSHEET
Click Here to add yourself to the pinglist of your desired experience!
DO NOT edit out or add other players other than yourself to any of the Pinglists.
jl5dg8.png
[center][color=660000][size=7][size=5][font=Army][b]LORE [/b][/font][/size][/size][/color][/center] [center][img]http://i64.tinypic.com/2qbu6pe.png[/img] [color=990000][size=6][font=Army][b]A NEW PLAGUE AWAKENS[/b][/font][/size][/color] [color=8B4513][i]Coding for Self Profile Editing is located below the Lore Library images. Check back often for updates![/i][/color] [size=1][u]Grinning Plaguebringer Skull Image[/u] by [b]Oncamimus[/b]. Please DO NOT use without permission.[/size] [size=1]*This was the first Brood, and due to many things, this is not quite done. However this was an experiement which has prepared myself and my partner in crime Moirli for the challenges ahead in Cry "Havoc". We will be working on this a bit while we work on this second Brood so that the lore and references found now will make sense...and also because it needs to get done! Of course, work on this will be done so long as we are caught up with Cry "Havoc".[/size] [u][i][b]{IMG Needed, Check the Help Wanted Post for Details!}[/b][/i][/u] [color=990000][size=6][font=Army][b]CRY "HAVOC"[/b][/font][/size][/color] [color=8B4513][i]Coding for Self Profile Editing is located below the Lore Library images. Check back often for updates![/i][/color] [i]Lore Library will start being created once the Thread is complete :3[/i] [color=990000][size=6][font=Army][b]CHARACTERS[/b][/font][/size][/color] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21209423][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/212095/21209423p.png[/img][/url] [Color=8B4513][b]Highest Broodmother Mythal of Plague[/color] [Color=808080][i]"Mother of Legions"[/i][/b][/color] [b]Broodmother Guard Drones [i]"Horsemen of The Broodmother"[/i][/b] [b]War Drones[/b] [b]Brood Husbandry Drones[/b] [b]The Brood [i]"The Broodlings Who Stayed Close"[/i][/b] [b]Miscellaneous[/b] [b]The Threat[/b] [i]To Be Revealed...[/i] [/center]
LORE

2qbu6pe.png

A NEW PLAGUE AWAKENS
Coding for Self Profile Editing is located below the Lore Library images.
Check back often for updates!

Grinning Plaguebringer Skull Image by Oncamimus.
Please DO NOT use without permission.

*This was the first Brood, and due to many things, this is not quite done. However this was an experiement which has prepared myself and my partner in crime Moirli for the challenges ahead in Cry "Havoc". We will be working on this a bit while we work on this second Brood so that the lore and references found now will make sense...and also because it needs to get done! Of course, work on this will be done so long as we are caught up with Cry "Havoc".

{IMG Needed, Check the Help Wanted Post for Details!}
CRY "HAVOC"
Coding for Self Profile Editing is located below the Lore Library images.
Check back often for updates!

Lore Library will start being created once the Thread is complete :3

CHARACTERS

21209423p.png
"Mother of Legions"

Broodmother Guard Drones
"Horsemen of The Broodmother"

War Drones

Brood Husbandry Drones

The Brood
"The Broodlings Who Stayed Close"

Miscellaneous

The Threat
To Be Revealed...
jl5dg8.png
BROOD EVENTS
- & -
REWARDS
Intro

Next Scheduled Event:

THE FIRST BOON
October 12, 2016 @ 17:22 FR Time
It's my Birthday and The Grand Opening of the Event! To celebrate, Mythal will have an unexpected hatching Boon, which will result in 30 of her Eggboils bursting, to reveal the new additions to The Brood! Yeah...I think it's self explanatory why 30 Plague Eggs will be hatching...*cough* Some of the dragons will likely have Breed Scrolls applied to them, but more on that when the event is launched (Now Starting @ 17:22 FR Time due to the significance of the time for myself, though Antsy Pants McOnca might not be able to help hatching some eggs before then)! In addition, I will also be hatching 6+ Bogsneak Eggs, because reasons. Crossing my fingers for a Plague Bogger or a Zombog!

REWARD SYSTEM

POINT TRACKER

{Just a quick note for my reference:
NoVeck donated Plague Eggs x2
Moirli donated Plague Eggs x2, Breed Change: Pearlcatcher Scroll x1}
BROOD EVENTS
- & -
REWARDS
Intro

Next Scheduled Event:

THE FIRST BOON
October 12, 2016 @ 17:22 FR Time
It's my Birthday and The Grand Opening of the Event! To celebrate, Mythal will have an unexpected hatching Boon, which will result in 30 of her Eggboils bursting, to reveal the new additions to The Brood! Yeah...I think it's self explanatory why 30 Plague Eggs will be hatching...*cough* Some of the dragons will likely have Breed Scrolls applied to them, but more on that when the event is launched (Now Starting @ 17:22 FR Time due to the significance of the time for myself, though Antsy Pants McOnca might not be able to help hatching some eggs before then)! In addition, I will also be hatching 6+ Bogsneak Eggs, because reasons. Crossing my fingers for a Plague Bogger or a Zombog!

REWARD SYSTEM

POINT TRACKER

{Just a quick note for my reference:
NoVeck donated Plague Eggs x2
Moirli donated Plague Eggs x2, Breed Change: Pearlcatcher Scroll x1}
jl5dg8.png
[center][color=660000][size=7][size=5][font=Army][b]THE DOGS OF WAR [/b][/font][/size][/size][/color] [color=990000][size=7][font=Army][b]THE ARMORY & COLISEUM TRAINING[/b][/font][/size][/color][/center] [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24276276] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/242763/24276276_350.png[/img] [/url] Intro[/b] [color=990000][size=6][font=Army][b]CHAIN OF COMMAND[/b][/font][/size][/color] [Size=4][b]Warlord[/b][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21209423][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/212095/21209423p.png[/img][/url] Highest Broodmother Mythal of Plague [b]Commander[/b] [b]Lieutenant[/b] [b]Sergeants[/b] [color=808080][i]...The War Drones...[/i][/color] [color=990000][size=6][font=Army][b]WAR PARTIES[/b][/font][/size][/color] [color=808080][i]To Be Updated Once War Parties Start Forming![/i][/color] [color=FFFFFF][b]First Infantry Brigade [Offense] [i]Sergeant- First Battalion [Operation: ] Corporal- Warriors- [/i][/b][/color] [color=990000][size=6][font=Army][b]THE ARMORY[/b][/font][/size][/color] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21585501] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/215856/21585501_350.png[/img] [/url] Intro [b]Inventory[/b] [color=990000][size=6][font=Army][b]COLISEUM TRAINING[/b][/font][/size][/color] [/center]
THE DOGS OF WAR

THE ARMORY & COLISEUM TRAINING

24276276_350.png

Intro[/b]

CHAIN OF COMMAND

Warlord
21209423p.png

Commander

Lieutenant

Sergeants
...The War Drones...

WAR PARTIES

To Be Updated Once War Parties Start Forming!
First Infantry Brigade [Offense]
Sergeant-
First Battalion [Operation: ]
Corporal-
Warriors-

THE ARMORY

21585501_350.png

Intro

Inventory

COLISEUM TRAINING

jl5dg8.png
DEPARTMENT
- OF -
THE BROOD TREASURY
- & -
CODES OF CONDUCT

intro

SALE/AUCTION POLICIES

CODE OF CONDUCT

TIER SYSTEM EXPLAINED

Price Ranges By Tier

RATIO & PAYMENT OPTIONS

WISHLISTS

THE BROOD TREASURY

DEPARTMENT
- OF -
THE BROOD TREASURY
- & -
CODES OF CONDUCT

intro

SALE/AUCTION POLICIES

CODE OF CONDUCT

TIER SYSTEM EXPLAINED

Price Ranges By Tier

RATIO & PAYMENT OPTIONS

WISHLISTS

THE BROOD TREASURY

jl5dg8.png
[center][color=990000][size=7][font=Army][b]THE VISUAL MASTERLIST[/b][/font][/size][/color] [color=990000][size=5][font=Army]- & -[/font][/size][/color] [color=990000][size=7][font=Army][b]FINAL DESTINATIONS[/b][/font][/size][/color] [color=990000][size=5][font=Army]- OF -[/font][/size][/color] [color=660000][size=7][size=7][font=Army][b]THE BROOD[/b][/font][/size][/size][/color] Intro [color=990000][size=6][font=Army][b]THOSE WHO CAME BEFORE[/b][/font][/size][/color] [color=808080][size=1]*Only listed are those unexalted from the previous Brood, below the [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/ticker/2.png[/img] are dragons still available for sale.[/size][/color] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/ticker/2.png[/img] [color=990000][size=6][font=Army][b]THOSE WHO REMAIN WITH THE BROODMOTHER[/b][/font][/size][/color] [color=808080][size=1]*Dragons above [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/ticker/2.png[/img] belong to either Moirli or Myself.[/size][/color] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/ticker/2.png[/img] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27366935][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/273670/27366935.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27392956][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/273930/27392956.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27429611][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/274297/27429611.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27446520][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/274466/27446520.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27466554][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/274666/27466554.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27481427][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/274815/27481427.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27492769][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/274928/27492769.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27519114][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/275192/27519114.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27549939][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/275500/27549939.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27585895][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/275859/27585895.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27604521][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/276046/27604521.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27636504][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/276366/27636504.png[/img][/url] [color=990000][size=6][font=Army][b]THOSE WHO FIGHT THE ZOMBIE THREAT IN _[/b][/font][/size][/color] [color=ffffff][size=6][font=Army][b]THOSE MOST EXALTED WHO FELL IN BATTLE FOR THE PLAGUEBRINGER[/b][/font][/size][/color] [color=ffffff][size=6][font=Army][b]THOSE MOST EXALTED WHO FELL IN BATTLE WHILE OUTSIDE THE SCARRED WASTELAND[/b][/font][/size][/color] [color=ffffff][size=6][font=Army][b]THOSE FEW SEVERED FROM THE BROODMIND[/b][/font][/size][/color][/center]
THE VISUAL MASTERLIST
- & -
FINAL DESTINATIONS
- OF -
THE BROOD

Intro

THOSE WHO CAME BEFORE
*Only listed are those unexalted from the previous Brood, below the 2.png are dragons still available for sale.

2.png

THOSE WHO REMAIN WITH THE BROODMOTHER
*Dragons above 2.png belong to either Moirli or Myself.

2.png

27366935.png27392956.png27429611.png27446520.png27466554.png27481427.png27492769.png27519114.png27549939.png27585895.png27604521.png27636504.png

THOSE WHO FIGHT THE ZOMBIE THREAT IN _

THOSE MOST EXALTED WHO FELL IN BATTLE FOR THE PLAGUEBRINGER
THOSE MOST EXALTED WHO FELL IN BATTLE WHILE OUTSIDE THE SCARRED WASTELAND
THOSE FEW SEVERED FROM THE BROODMIND
jl5dg8.png
[center][color=#990000][size=7][b]Tier One Broodlings[/b][/size][/color] [img]http://i64.tinypic.com/2qbu6pe.png[/img] The following hatchlings are considered Tier One Broodlings. This means that they are the cream of the crop. They will have a large part to play in the upcoming Lore for this event. Some of these might not get sold, but for those that will be sold, they will likely not be for sale until all other Tiers have finished selling, as I will need to prepare the Apperal, Skins, Familiars, Names and Bios, etc. that they will be sold along with. These broodlings will take a lot of time and will be worth your patience! If you would like to be on the pinglist for a specific Broodling or any of them, please let me know, and I will be happy to add you to their pinglist! Due to the number of broodlings, they will probably be scattered across several different lairs! [quote][center][color=#990000][size=4][u][b]Tier One Nutshell[/b][/u][/size][/color][/center] [left][b]Broodling Requirements for Entry:[/b][LIST] [*]First Broodling Hatched [*]Best of June 8th Broodlings Hatched [*]Best Overall Broodlings [*]Broodlings That Inspire Lore [*]Tentative Keepers [i]*Will Not Keep All, May Be Subject To Tier Migration*[/i] [/LIST] [b]Tier Individualized Package Deals Include (at least*):[/b] [LIST] [*] UM or Holiday Accent, Skin, or Skincent* [*] 1* to 4 Genes (Breed, Primary, Secondary, Tertiary) [*] Apparel (1 piece* to Full Matching Apparel Set/Full Mix-Matched Costume) [*] Familiar (if Lore is applicable*) [*] Leveling (10* to 25 levels, Partially* to Fully Stoned/Stated) [*] Unbred Plague G1 Broodling Mate (Will likely come As Hatched) [*] Broodmother-Given Name (You may change it if you like, but know in lore the dragon will be called by it's Broodname)* [*] Plays Role in Lore* [*] Fully Fleshed Out Biography in Notes* [/LIST][/quote] [color=#990000][size=4][u][b]Tier One Broodling Price[/b][/u][/size][/color] [b]*Prices Yet To Be Determined* Prices Determined by Individualized Package Value To Be Sold/Auctioned at a Later Date[/b] [color=#990000][size=4][u][b]Tier One Broodlings and Their Pinglists[/b][/u][/size][/color] [size=1]*PLEASE NOTE: The hatchlings that Oncamimus might keep will be posted here as well ...in the event of a change of heart or being unable to figure out lair space for them. Feel free to ask to be put on a pinglist, however, know that there is a possibility that they will not be for sale. No worries! They won't be keeping them all >.<[/size] [b]General Broodling Pinglist:[/b]
Tier One Broodlings

2qbu6pe.png

The following hatchlings are considered Tier One Broodlings. This means that they are the cream of the crop. They will have a large part to play in the upcoming Lore for this event. Some of these might not get sold, but for those that will be sold, they will likely not be for sale until all other Tiers have finished selling, as I will need to prepare the Apperal, Skins, Familiars, Names and Bios, etc. that they will be sold along with. These broodlings will take a lot of time and will be worth your patience! If you would like to be on the pinglist for a specific Broodling or any of them, please let me know, and I will be happy to add you to their pinglist!

Due to the number of broodlings, they will probably be scattered across several different lairs!

Quote:
Tier One Nutshell
Broodling Requirements for Entry:
  • First Broodling Hatched
  • Best of June 8th Broodlings Hatched
  • Best Overall Broodlings
  • Broodlings That Inspire Lore
  • Tentative Keepers *Will Not Keep All, May Be Subject To Tier Migration*

Tier Individualized Package Deals Include (at least*):
  • UM or Holiday Accent, Skin, or Skincent*
  • 1* to 4 Genes (Breed, Primary, Secondary, Tertiary)
  • Apparel (1 piece* to Full Matching Apparel Set/Full Mix-Matched Costume)
  • Familiar (if Lore is applicable*)
  • Leveling (10* to 25 levels, Partially* to Fully Stoned/Stated)
  • Unbred Plague G1 Broodling Mate (Will likely come As Hatched)
  • Broodmother-Given Name (You may change it if you like, but know in lore the dragon will be called by it's Broodname)*
  • Plays Role in Lore*
  • Fully Fleshed Out Biography in Notes*

Tier One Broodling Price
*Prices Yet To Be Determined*
Prices Determined by Individualized Package Value
To Be Sold/Auctioned at a Later Date

Tier One Broodlings and Their Pinglists
*PLEASE NOTE: The hatchlings that Oncamimus might keep will be posted here as well ...in the event of a change of heart or being unable to figure out lair space for them. Feel free to ask to be put on a pinglist, however, know that there is a possibility that they will not be for sale. No worries! They won't be keeping them all >.<

General Broodling Pinglist:
U8QtDKC.png
[center][color=#990000][size=7][b]Tier Two Broodlings[/b][/size][/color] [img]http://i64.tinypic.com/2qbu6pe.png[/img] The following hatchlings are considered Tier Two Broodlings. This means that they are somewhere between the best broodlings hatched and, for lack of a better way to say it, satisfactory broodlings. They are divided up further into Categories 1 and 2: Tier Two, Category 1: Of the tier two broodlings these are the best. They are an Absolute Plague Subspecies (Other then, unofficially, Broodling...further information on that to come), or Doubles/Triples of any color combination. These will be available via Auction, listed in the AH for their ideal Auto-Buy in Gems. Tier Two, Category 2: These hatchlings are pretty darn nice, but maybe not the best ever, and are a little more affordable. These broodlings have 1 or 2 colors that work really well together or are a Variant coloration of Plague Subspecies. These will be for flat sale price of the average price of a Plague Egg in Gems (if cheaper than what I originally spent) or no higher then 200 gems or treasure equivalent, or can be traded for a Plague Egg. [i]These prices will be subject to change so that they reflect the proper price of eggs in the AH.[/i] These dragons will all come with small bios or the basic bio layout, which you can supplement yourself! [color=#990000][size=4][u][b]Tier Two Broodlings Available[/b][/u][/size][/color] [size=1][/size] [quote][center][color=#990000][size=4][u][b]Tier Two Category One Nutshell[/b][/u][/size][/color][/center] [left][b]Broodling Requirements for Entry:[/b][LIST] [*]Has Three New Colors (Must be Workable) [*]Belongs to a Plague Subspecies as an Absolute (May have 0-3 New Colors) [*]XXY, XYX, XYY, XXX in coloration (May have 0-3 New Colors) [*]May have Matching Eyes with at least one: Primary/Secondary/Tertiary [*]May have all 3 Colors in an appealing arrangement from 1 Color Range [/LIST] [b]Tier Individualized Package Deals Include (at least*, Will have one non-*):[/b] [LIST] [*]UM or Holiday Accent, Skin, or Skincent [*]Breed or Tertiary Gene* (Depending on Lore) [*]Apparel (1 piece* to 5 Pieces) [*]Familiar (if Lore is applicable) [*]Leveling (10 levels or below*, May be Partially Stoned/Stated) [*]Unbred Plague G1 Broodling Mate (Will likely come As Hatched) [*]Broodmother-Given Name (You may change it if you like, but know in lore the dragon will be called by it's Broodname)* [*]Plays Role in Lore [*]Biography in Notes* [/LIST] [/left][/quote] [color=#990000][size=4][u][b]Tier Two Category One Broodling Price[/b][/u][/size][/color] [b]*Starting Bid Prices Yet To Be Determined, May be Auto-Bought at Any Time* Starting Bid Prices Determined by Average Plague Egg Auction House Marketprice To Be Auctioned at a Later Date[/b] [i]-or-[/i] [b]Auto-Buy for 1kg:800kt[/b] [quote][color=#990000][size=4][u][b]Category 1[/b][/u][/size][/color] [size=1]*Due to Space, The Auctions for this category will take place at a later date, as all eggs have not hatched yet, and some of these dragons may likely migrate to Tier One or Tier One Dragons may move here if replaced by nicer/more inspirational dragons for the Lore. The Auctions for Category One and Tier One may likely happen around the same time. You MAY purchase any of these dragons at any time for the price of AB, however, you will only receive the dragon when the Bio has been completed. A dragon may be Held rather than Pre-paid if this is desired, however, ONLY hold a dragon if you ACTUALLY plan to buy said dragon, and if there is a change of heart, please let me know so the dragon can become available to people again. When the Bio has been completed you will have 24 hours to send a CR to claim the dragon. If you will be away from Flight Rising, please let me know how long you will need the dragon held for, if the Bio is finished before the projected date, it will be held until 24 hours after the projected date of return. I will keep you updated on the Bio's progress.[/size] __________________________________________ [quote][center][color=#990000][size=4][u][b]Tier Two Category Two Nutshell[/b][/u][/size][/color][/center] [left][b]Broodling Requirements for Entry:[/b] [LIST] [*]Has One or Two New Colors (If One, Must be Workable/Nice) [*]May Have Three New Colors (Only Scry-able with Gem/Expensive Genes) [*]May Belong to a Plague Subspecies as a Variant [*]May be 1 off Near XXY, XYX, XYY in coloration (May have 0-3 New Colors) [*]May have Matching Eyes with at least one: Primary/Secondary/Tertiary [*]May have all 3 Colors in a decent arrangement from 1 Color Range [/LIST] [b]Tier Individualized Package Deals Include (at least*, May have one non-*):[/b] [left][LIST] [*]Tertiary Gene (Depending on Lore) [*]Apparel (1 piece* to 3 Pieces) [*]Familiar (if Lore is applicable) [*]Leveling (10 levels or below, Blank Slate) [*]Broodmother-Given Name (You may change it if you like, but know in lore the dragon will be called by it's Broodname)* [*]Plays Role in Lore [*]Brief Biography in Notes* [/LIST] [/left][/quote] [color=#990000][size=4][u][b]Tier Two Category Two Broodling Price[/b][/u][/size][/color] [size=1]*Note to Self: Maximum Pricing in case of Egg Price Inflation: 200 Gems or Treasure Equivalent (Average Price I Spent on 99 Plague Eggs)[/size] [b] 200 Gems (Averaged Gem Price On AH, [i]Updated October 11th[/i])[/b] [i]-or-[/i] [b]150,000 Treasure[/b] [i]-or-[/i] [b]1 Plague Egg[/b] [Size=1][Plague Eggs are generally available in AH below averaged price][/size] [i]-or-[/i] [b]Haggle![/b] [quote][color=#990000][size=4][u][b]Category 2[/b][/u][/size][/color] [size=1]*Due to Bio Needs, You may purchase these dragons/have a hold put on, but will not receive them until the Bio is complete. Please ONLY put a hold on a dragon if you plan to ACTUALLY purchase them, and please let me know the moment there is a change of heart, so the dragon may become available to others. If I finish the bio and hear nothing for 24 hours after notice of completion, the dragon will become available again. Let me know if you will be away or on vacation and need more then 24 hours to reply once the bio is finished. I will keep you updated on the progress of the bio so you will have an idea of when I will be finishing it! [i]Prices in this Category are subject to change depending on the Average Plague Egg Auction House Marketpricing. The maximum price will be at 200g:Treasure Equivalent, as this is the average price I spent for all 99 eggs, and I don't plan to charge more then that. If a dragon is Held, the listed price at the time of the hold will be the price of the dragon. It will not fluctuate if Held.[/i][/size] ________________________________________ [/quote]
Tier Two Broodlings

2qbu6pe.png

The following hatchlings are considered Tier Two Broodlings. This means that they are somewhere between the best broodlings hatched and, for lack of a better way to say it, satisfactory broodlings. They are divided up further into Categories 1 and 2:

Tier Two, Category 1: Of the tier two broodlings these are the best. They are an Absolute Plague Subspecies (Other then, unofficially, Broodling...further information on that to come), or Doubles/Triples of any color combination. These will be available via Auction, listed in the AH for their ideal Auto-Buy in Gems.

Tier Two, Category 2: These hatchlings are pretty darn nice, but maybe not the best ever, and are a little more affordable. These broodlings have 1 or 2 colors that work really well together or are a Variant coloration of Plague Subspecies. These will be for flat sale price of the average price of a Plague Egg in Gems (if cheaper than what I originally spent) or no higher then 200 gems or treasure equivalent, or can be traded for a Plague Egg. These prices will be subject to change so that they reflect the proper price of eggs in the AH.

These dragons will all come with small bios or the basic bio layout, which you can supplement yourself!

Tier Two Broodlings Available

Quote:
Tier Two Category One Nutshell
  • Has Three New Colors (Must be Workable)
  • Belongs to a Plague Subspecies as an Absolute (May have 0-3 New Colors)
  • XXY, XYX, XYY, XXX in coloration (May have 0-3 New Colors)
  • May have Matching Eyes with at least one: Primary/Secondary/Tertiary
  • May have all 3 Colors in an appealing arrangement from 1 Color Range

Tier Individualized Package Deals Include (at least*, Will have one non-*):
  • UM or Holiday Accent, Skin, or Skincent
  • Breed or Tertiary Gene* (Depending on Lore)
  • Apparel (1 piece* to 5 Pieces)
  • Familiar (if Lore is applicable)
  • Leveling (10 levels or below*, May be Partially Stoned/Stated)
  • Unbred Plague G1 Broodling Mate (Will likely come As Hatched)
  • Broodmother-Given Name (You may change it if you like, but know in lore the dragon will be called by it's Broodname)*
  • Plays Role in Lore
  • Biography in Notes*

Tier Two Category One Broodling Price
*Starting Bid Prices Yet To Be Determined, May be Auto-Bought at Any Time*
Starting Bid Prices Determined by Average Plague Egg Auction House Marketprice
To Be Auctioned at a Later Date

-or-
Auto-Buy for 1kg:800kt

Quote:
Category 1
*Due to Space, The Auctions for this category will take place at a later date, as all eggs have not hatched yet, and some of these dragons may likely migrate to Tier One or Tier One Dragons may move here if replaced by nicer/more inspirational dragons for the Lore. The Auctions for Category One and Tier One may likely happen around the same time.

You MAY purchase any of these dragons at any time for the price of AB, however, you will only receive the dragon when the Bio has been completed. A dragon may be Held rather than Pre-paid if this is desired, however, ONLY hold a dragon if you ACTUALLY plan to buy said dragon, and if there is a change of heart, please let me know so the dragon can become available to people again. When the Bio has been completed you will have 24 hours to send a CR to claim the dragon. If you will be away from Flight Rising, please let me know how long you will need the dragon held for, if the Bio is finished before the projected date, it will be held until 24 hours after the projected date of return. I will keep you updated on the Bio's progress.

Quote:
Tier Two Category Two Nutshell
  • Has One or Two New Colors (If One, Must be Workable/Nice)
  • May Have Three New Colors (Only Scry-able with Gem/Expensive Genes)
  • May Belong to a Plague Subspecies as a Variant
  • May be 1 off Near XXY, XYX, XYY in coloration (May have 0-3 New Colors)
  • May have Matching Eyes with at least one: Primary/Secondary/Tertiary
  • May have all 3 Colors in a decent arrangement from 1 Color Range

Tier Individualized Package Deals Include (at least*, May have one non-*):
  • Tertiary Gene (Depending on Lore)
  • Apparel (1 piece* to 3 Pieces)
  • Familiar (if Lore is applicable)
  • Leveling (10 levels or below, Blank Slate)
  • Plays Role in Lore
  • Brief Biography in Notes*

Tier Two Category Two Broodling Price
*Note to Self: Maximum Pricing in case of Egg Price Inflation: 200 Gems or Treasure Equivalent (Average Price I Spent on 99 Plague Eggs)

200 Gems (Averaged Gem Price On AH, Updated October 11th)

-or-
150,000 Treasure
-or-
1 Plague Egg
[Plague Eggs are generally available in AH below averaged price]
-or-
Haggle!

Quote:
Category 2
*Due to Bio Needs, You may purchase these dragons/have a hold put on, but will not receive them until the Bio is complete. Please ONLY put a hold on a dragon if you plan to ACTUALLY purchase them, and please let me know the moment there is a change of heart, so the dragon may become available to others. If I finish the bio and hear nothing for 24 hours after notice of completion, the dragon will become available again. Let me know if you will be away or on vacation and need more then 24 hours to reply once the bio is finished. I will keep you updated on the progress of the bio so you will have an idea of when I will be finishing it!

Prices in this Category are subject to change depending on the Average Plague Egg Auction House Marketpricing. The maximum price will be at 200g:Treasure Equivalent, as this is the average price I spent for all 99 eggs, and I don't plan to charge more then that. If a dragon is Held, the listed price at the time of the hold will be the price of the dragon. It will not fluctuate if Held.

[center][color=#990000][size=7][b]Tier Three Broodlings[/b][/size][/color] [img]http://i64.tinypic.com/2qbu6pe.png[/img] The following hatchlings are considered Tier Three Broodlings. This means that they lack new colors, a Plague Subspecies Identity, Double/Triple Coloration, or anything else that might increase their value. As such, these dragons will be exalted, unless interest is shown in them within an hour of the Broodling being posted! These Broodlings will be inexpensive, and will not be given with any items or bios. Hate to break it like this...but...what were all the names of the soldiers who fought alongside Achilles? Yeah...some characters are just there for the numbers >.>; [quote][center][color=#990000][size=4][u][b]Tier Three Nutshell[/b][/u][/size][/color][/center] [left][b]Broodling Requirements for Entry:[/b] [LIST] [*]Has NO New Colors or Unworkable Colors [*]May Have Migrated From Another Tier due to lack of interest [*]Looking at it [i][u]hurts[/u][/i] me...so I have immediate dislike and need it gone. [/LIST] [b]Tier Package Deal Includes:[/b] [left][LIST] [*]Default Broodname: "Broodling" (You may change it if you like, but know in lore the dragon will be called by it's Broodname) [*]Fancy Link to Event in Notes [/LIST][/left][/quote] [color=#990000][size=4][u][b]Tier Three Broodling Price[/b][/u][/size][/color] [b][color=#FF7300][/color] 4,000 Treasure[/b] [i]-or-[/i] [b]5 Gems[/b] [color=#990000][size=4][u][b]Tier Three Broodlings Available and Their Exalt Times[/b][/u][/size][/color] [b]If you'd like to "Rescue" one of these poor sad Broodlings, feel free to send a CR for the Price above. First Come, First Served![/b] None yet! but you know what? Sometimes they are just to pretty to send off right away. Sometimes a broodling comes along and just needs a day or two to get itself settled. The broodlings below will be given a few days to find a new liar before being sent to serve. [color=#990000][size=4][u][b]Tier Three "Pretty" Broodlings Available and Their Exalt Times[/b][/u][/size][/color] None yet!
Tier Three Broodlings

2qbu6pe.png

The following hatchlings are considered Tier Three Broodlings. This means that they lack new colors, a Plague Subspecies Identity, Double/Triple Coloration, or anything else that might increase their value. As such, these dragons will be exalted, unless interest is shown in them within an hour of the Broodling being posted! These Broodlings will be inexpensive, and will not be given with any items or bios. Hate to break it like this...but...what were all the names of the soldiers who fought alongside Achilles? Yeah...some characters are just there for the numbers >.>;

Quote:
Tier Three Nutshell
  • Has NO New Colors or Unworkable Colors
  • May Have Migrated From Another Tier due to lack of interest
  • Looking at it hurts me...so I have immediate dislike and need it gone.

Tier Package Deal Includes:
  • Default Broodname: "Broodling" (You may change it if you like, but know in lore the dragon will be called by it's Broodname)
  • Fancy Link to Event in Notes

Tier Three Broodling Price

4,000 Treasure

-or-
5 Gems

Tier Three Broodlings Available and Their Exalt Times

If you'd like to "Rescue" one of these poor sad Broodlings, feel free to send a CR for the Price above. First Come, First Served!

None yet!

but you know what? Sometimes they are just to pretty to send off right away. Sometimes a broodling comes along and just needs a day or two to get itself settled. The broodlings below will be given a few days to find a new liar before being sent to serve.

Tier Three "Pretty" Broodlings Available and Their Exalt Times

None yet!

U8QtDKC.png
1 2 3