Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Equestria and More Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6
Please excuse the broken images, they will be replaced soon!

banner_zpsrg15stsi.png

Welcome to my hatchery. Here you will mainly find dragons based on the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic TV show, though I do offer other dragon pairs as well. At the moment I can not offer much, I hope that you will take a look at what I have. But first, there are a few rules.

Rules:

--All hatchlings born here will be unnamed, and will be sold unnamed.
--Personally I prefer treasure but will accept gem payments or a mixture of both. The gem rate is listed next to the treasure rate.
--All dragons born here will have Water eyes.
--Hatchlings will be held for a week. If not picked up or sold, they will either be placed in the Auction House or be exalted by myself.
--Discounts will be given to those in the Water Flight and to the Flight whose festival takes place in ay given month (So during August the Fire Flight gets a discount) The amount of the discount depends on the hatchling.
--Dragons will be sold primarily via Crossroads if they have a pinglist, otherwise they will be listed in the AH as well.
--When requesting a hatchling, make a post here saying which pair you are interested in. For pairs with multiple interested parties, hatchlings will be given on a first come, first serve basis. People on a ping list will be given first dibs, extras will be placed in the for sale section.

Dragons for Sale:

Extra Notes:

Breeding pairs with 3 dragons will operate as such. The dragon in the middle is the constant, the dragons to the left and right will alternate as their mate. As such, the genes and/or colors may be different. If you prefer to have a hatchling from a certain pairing, please say so when ordering a hatchling. Pair One refers to the Left ad Middle dragon, while Pair Two refers to the Middle and Right dragon.

Pairs follow this general pattern: Primary color is the pony's main color. Secondary Color is the color of their mane. Tertiary Color is either the color of their Cutie Mark or another color from their mane.

And lastly, the percentages that are listed next to the genes are estimates, but the higher percentage I CAN guarantee is going to be the most common outcome for that pairing.
Please excuse the broken images, they will be replaced soon!

banner_zpsrg15stsi.png

Welcome to my hatchery. Here you will mainly find dragons based on the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic TV show, though I do offer other dragon pairs as well. At the moment I can not offer much, I hope that you will take a look at what I have. But first, there are a few rules.

Rules:

--All hatchlings born here will be unnamed, and will be sold unnamed.
--Personally I prefer treasure but will accept gem payments or a mixture of both. The gem rate is listed next to the treasure rate.
--All dragons born here will have Water eyes.
--Hatchlings will be held for a week. If not picked up or sold, they will either be placed in the Auction House or be exalted by myself.
--Discounts will be given to those in the Water Flight and to the Flight whose festival takes place in ay given month (So during August the Fire Flight gets a discount) The amount of the discount depends on the hatchling.
--Dragons will be sold primarily via Crossroads if they have a pinglist, otherwise they will be listed in the AH as well.
--When requesting a hatchling, make a post here saying which pair you are interested in. For pairs with multiple interested parties, hatchlings will be given on a first come, first serve basis. People on a ping list will be given first dibs, extras will be placed in the for sale section.

Dragons for Sale:

Extra Notes:

Breeding pairs with 3 dragons will operate as such. The dragon in the middle is the constant, the dragons to the left and right will alternate as their mate. As such, the genes and/or colors may be different. If you prefer to have a hatchling from a certain pairing, please say so when ordering a hatchling. Pair One refers to the Left ad Middle dragon, while Pair Two refers to the Middle and Right dragon.

Pairs follow this general pattern: Primary color is the pony's main color. Secondary Color is the color of their mane. Tertiary Color is either the color of their Cutie Mark or another color from their mane.

And lastly, the percentages that are listed next to the genes are estimates, but the higher percentage I CAN guarantee is going to be the most common outcome for that pairing.
Breeding Pairs:

twilight_zpsdk22vwxo.png
Current Status: On Cooldown (Now Produces Runes!)

Price: 20k/25 gems

twilight_zpsaas5earj.png

Pinkie_zpsfve5np0h.png
Current Status: RTB

Price:15k/18 gems for both pairs

Pinkie1_zps1zfdd7bf.png

Pinkie2_zpsoaw4bufj.png

applejack_zpsnoxmwqx4.png

Price:11k/13 gems

applejack_zpsjcupz3ip.png

fluttershy_zpsmbopzori.png
Current Status: On Cooldown

Price: 15k/18 gems

fluttershy_zpswnggirna.png

shining_zpsj23wwqri.png

Armor_zpsmiruornz.png

Luna_zps9sedjhwf.png

Price: (Pair One)15k/18 gems
Price: (Pair Two)16k/20 gems

Luna1_zpsymlcsxcv.png

Luna2_zpsrhkttbqh.png

rarity_zpscxijf9w5.png

benthic_zpsgdb0ge1q.png

Price: 20k
ruby_zpskndbrhjn.png

rubyriches_zpsqbt6we4x.png

Circuit_zpsfsmx9vzm.png

Pair One

splashy_zpsnca7oxmi.png
Pair Two
splashy2_zpsoszfy8ar.png

Koi_zpsodolnvnv.png

koiboi_zps5ffxxpoi.png
Breeding Pairs:

twilight_zpsdk22vwxo.png
Current Status: On Cooldown (Now Produces Runes!)

Price: 20k/25 gems

twilight_zpsaas5earj.png

Pinkie_zpsfve5np0h.png

Price:15k/18 gems for both pairs

Pinkie1_zps1zfdd7bf.png

Pinkie2_zpsoaw4bufj.png

applejack_zpsjcupz3ip.png

fluttershy_zpsmbopzori.png

fluttershy_zpswnggirna.png

shining_zpsj23wwqri.png

Armor_zpsmiruornz.png

Luna_zps9sedjhwf.png

Price: (Pair One)15k/18 gems
Price: (Pair Two)16k/20 gems

Luna1_zpsymlcsxcv.png

Luna2_zpsrhkttbqh.png

rarity_zpscxijf9w5.png

benthic_zpsgdb0ge1q.png

Price: 20k
ruby_zpskndbrhjn.png

rubyriches_zpsqbt6we4x.png

Circuit_zpsfsmx9vzm.png

Pair One

splashy_zpsnca7oxmi.png
Pair Two
splashy2_zpsoszfy8ar.png

Koi_zpsodolnvnv.png

koiboi_zps5ffxxpoi.png
[b]Pinglists:[/b] Twilight: UnseenRangerGal, Hiame Pinkie Pie: lemonadesoda Applejack: TheThrane Fluttershy: SolarPaintDragon (female with Butterfly) Shining Armor: None Luna: UnseenRangerGal (Pair One) General Pinglist: RisingFlames, Alexandrine New Pairs: TheThrane, UnseenRangerGal (Rarity only) Affiliates: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2009209#post_2009209][img]http://i.imgur.com/NPZ9bM2.png[/img][/url]
Pinglists:

Twilight: UnseenRangerGal, Hiame
Pinkie Pie: lemonadesoda
Applejack: TheThrane
Fluttershy: SolarPaintDragon (female with Butterfly)
Shining Armor: None
Luna: UnseenRangerGal (Pair One)

General Pinglist: RisingFlames, Alexandrine
New Pairs: TheThrane, UnseenRangerGal (Rarity only)

Affiliates:
NPZ9bM2.png
Just in case I need it
Just in case I need it
@dragontamer44722

Sign me up for that AJ now. I have a mighty need.
Also, could I get a ping if/when you make new pairs. I love all of these :D

edit: not sure if I could post yet?
I will delete if you ask me to ^^
@dragontamer44722

myre.jpg
banner.png D2k1h2X.png 63ufpxJ.png
tQMwGmu.jpg eMpX3YA.jpg zAOFE5N.jpg
[quote name="TheThrane" date=2016-08-29 23:23:12] @dragontamer44722 Sign me up for that AJ now. I have a mighty need. Also, could I get a ping if/when you make new pairs. I love all of these :D edit: not sure if I could post yet? I will delete if you ask me to ^^ [/quote] You can post now xD Now taking orders and Pings! Because I have a Ping for Applejack I'll be putting them on a nest soon!
TheThrane wrote on 2016-08-29:
@dragontamer44722

You can post now xD

Now taking orders and Pings! Because I have a Ping for Applejack I'll be putting them on a nest soon!
@dragontamer44722

Ooooo............ Put me on a general pinglist! I need all of the fandragons now ;w;
@dragontamer44722

Ooooo............ Put me on a general pinglist! I need all of the fandragons now ;w;
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
[quote name="RisingFlames" date=2016-08-30 08:40:30] @dragontamer44722 Ooooo............ Put me on a general pinglist! I need all of the fandragons now ;w; [/quote] Added :3 I'm still fixing the thread up with graphics depicting the color combos and prices, so that is a work in progress. For the time being, if you have a pricing question, feel free to ask! I have a general idea what I'm going to ask for each pairing. edit: Prices have been added. Gems have been rounded down for each pairing in the case that it didn't divide evenly.
RisingFlames wrote on 2016-08-30:
@dragontamer44722

Added :3

I'm still fixing the thread up with graphics depicting the color combos and prices, so that is a work in progress. For the time being, if you have a pricing question, feel free to ask! I have a general idea what I'm going to ask for each pairing.

edit: Prices have been added. Gems have been rounded down for each pairing in the case that it didn't divide evenly.
@TheThrane

Current Status: Nesting (2 eggs)

Genes:
70% Speckle, 30% Poison
60% Hex, 40% Peregrine
100% Underbelly

The Applejack Pair is now nesting and has 2 eggs! Because TheThrane is on the pinglist, they will get their pick of the 2 babies. The remaining baby will be placed in the For Sale Section.
@TheThrane

Current Status: Nesting (2 eggs)

Genes:
70% Speckle, 30% Poison
60% Hex, 40% Peregrine
100% Underbelly

The Applejack Pair is now nesting and has 2 eggs! Because TheThrane is on the pinglist, they will get their pick of the 2 babies. The remaining baby will be placed in the For Sale Section.
All dragon pairs are ready to breed! I will likely change the breed of the Imperial in the Fluttershy pair to reduce their cooldown. It won't impact what dragon the hatchlings will be, but it will allow me to breed them faster. I will also be placing Pinkie Pie (Pair Two) on a nest today, I will post their babies in the For Sale section once they hatch!
All dragon pairs are ready to breed! I will likely change the breed of the Imperial in the Fluttershy pair to reduce their cooldown. It won't impact what dragon the hatchlings will be, but it will allow me to breed them faster. I will also be placing Pinkie Pie (Pair Two) on a nest today, I will post their babies in the For Sale section once they hatch!
1 2 3 4 5 6