Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Closed] Mournful Moon Hatchery
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@Sharpstar @Smokingponies @SunnySunpy @SkullBunny @TeamCapumon @SwiftySunset @yay @FlawstheAnimal @Vman0 @consteIIations @Orgetzu

And here's another pair, this time comprising of Tethys and Ellen!

All their babies are up for cheap because their colors are just okayish.

Let me know what ya think of this pair!

@Sharpstar @Smokingponies @SunnySunpy @SkullBunny @TeamCapumon @SwiftySunset @yay @FlawstheAnimal @Vman0 @consteIIations @Orgetzu

And here's another pair, this time comprising of Tethys and Ellen!

All their babies are up for cheap because their colors are just okayish.

Let me know what ya think of this pair!

1584_350px_staarman_by_miirshroom-dce92t5.png
Moony / they/him / +3
I'm currently checking interest in my art and I think my hatchery will (hopefully) reopen later this year! Please check back for their links later.
bump
bump
Moony / they/him / +3
I'm currently checking interest in my art and I think my hatchery will (hopefully) reopen later this year! Please check back for their links later.
bump
bump
Moony / they/him / +3

Annnd here's another experimental pair!! This time the parents are Zambarau and Caon.

Lemme know what you think of the pair! I personally kinda like them.

Annnd here's another experimental pair!! This time the parents are Zambarau and Caon.

Lemme know what you think of the pair! I personally kinda like them.

Moony / they/him / +3
bump!!
bump!!
Moony / they/him / +3
The newest experimental pair is nice, but a bit too gray for my personal tastes.

And the other one was also pretty nice, and I was sort of tempted to buy one, but no space. I might buy one of their future offspring, if they bred more.
The newest experimental pair is nice, but a bit too gray for my personal tastes.

And the other one was also pretty nice, and I was sort of tempted to buy one, but no space. I might buy one of their future offspring, if they bred more.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Sharpstar @Smokingponies @SunnySunpy @SkullBunny @TeamCapumon @SwiftySunset @yay @FlawstheAnimal @Vman0 @consteIIations

A really, really brood hatched from Gifts of Sunrise! A majority of the hatchlings are XYY, which is a nice surprise.

The hatchlings have been listed under "For Sale".
@Sharpstar @Smokingponies @SunnySunpy @SkullBunny @TeamCapumon @SwiftySunset @yay @FlawstheAnimal @Vman0 @consteIIations

A really, really brood hatched from Gifts of Sunrise! A majority of the hatchlings are XYY, which is a nice surprise.

The hatchlings have been listed under "For Sale".
Moony / they/him / +3
bump!
bump!
Moony / they/him / +3
bump
bump
Moony / they/him / +3
@Sharpstar @Smokingponies @SunnySunpy @SkullBunny @TeamCapumon @SwiftySunset @yay @FlawstheAnimal @Vman0 @consteIIations @ReikoMango @Aetherstorm @raiccoon @catsthetics @DiamondQueen268 @Orgetzu @kaylavarnell4736

I'm not sure how many of you noticed this, but my hatchery's activity has been getting lower and lower and is now non-existent.
This is, because, I learned I've made many mistakes within my hatchery and they're all harmful to my business; therefore, my hatchery is now closed.

However, I plan to reopen this year with much more meaning and organization, hopefully.

Thank you for all the support you all have shown me. It means the world to me.
@Sharpstar @Smokingponies @SunnySunpy @SkullBunny @TeamCapumon @SwiftySunset @yay @FlawstheAnimal @Vman0 @consteIIations @ReikoMango @Aetherstorm @raiccoon @catsthetics @DiamondQueen268 @Orgetzu @kaylavarnell4736

I'm not sure how many of you noticed this, but my hatchery's activity has been getting lower and lower and is now non-existent.
This is, because, I learned I've made many mistakes within my hatchery and they're all harmful to my business; therefore, my hatchery is now closed.

However, I plan to reopen this year with much more meaning and organization, hopefully.

Thank you for all the support you all have shown me. It means the world to me.
Moony / they/him / +3
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22