Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Closed] Mournful Moon Hatchery
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Alright. Because they could turn out lovely, or they might not. Part of what I love about pairs with wider ranges, though.

And sure. It'd be nice to see their last nest, too. =) I do seem to have a penchant for dragons no one else really likes, so that ends up in me liking quite a few pairs that no one else is all that fond of. (Yet strangely, most people seem to also like the dragons I keep in my lair, despite never picking ones like them out for themselves. I don't really get it.)

And also, I think the formatting looks nice. =) It's easy to see who's who and with what price and genes and colors, which I always appreciate being able to see without going to the dragon's page.
Alright. Because they could turn out lovely, or they might not. Part of what I love about pairs with wider ranges, though.

And sure. It'd be nice to see their last nest, too. =) I do seem to have a penchant for dragons no one else really likes, so that ends up in me liking quite a few pairs that no one else is all that fond of. (Yet strangely, most people seem to also like the dragons I keep in my lair, despite never picking ones like them out for themselves. I don't really get it.)

And also, I think the formatting looks nice. =) It's easy to see who's who and with what price and genes and colors, which I always appreciate being able to see without going to the dragon's page.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Orgetzu

Ofc, that's understandable! Some surprises are good, and others bad.

Sure thing! I'll make sure to breed them one last time for you as well.
The last brood for Bitter Wishes is currently nesting and should hatch soon.

Rad, I'm glad to see that you like it!
@Orgetzu

Ofc, that's understandable! Some surprises are good, and others bad.

Sure thing! I'll make sure to breed them one last time for you as well.
The last brood for Bitter Wishes is currently nesting and should hatch soon.

Rad, I'm glad to see that you like it!
1584_350px_staarman_by_miirshroom-dce92t5.png
Moony / they/him / +3
I'm currently checking interest in my art and I think my hatchery will (hopefully) reopen later this year! Please check back for their links later.
bumppp
bumppp
Moony / they/him / +3
I'm currently checking interest in my art and I think my hatchery will (hopefully) reopen later this year! Please check back for their links later.
bump
bump
Moony / they/him / +3
Bump
Bump
Moony / they/him / +3
@Sharpstar @Smokingponies @SunnySunpy @SkullBunny @TeamCapumon @SwiftySunset @yay @FlawstheAnimal @Vman0 @consteIIations @ReikoMango @DiamondQueen268 @catsthetics @Aetherstorm @Orgetzu @kaylavarnell4736 @raiccoon @catsthetics @DiamondQueen268

Yes, I pinged everyone of you. I have important updates for the hatchery!

I just wanted to say that Sky of the "Bitter Wishes" pair will be soon replaced by Gemii as Gemii is just so much more fitting for Axies. The pair's name will not change unless someone suggests a more fitting name. Sky is currently being offered for by someone and will be sold off after he hatches his final nest.
Annnd same goes for Tempest of the "Surprising Beauty" pair. He'll get replaced by Polish. Again, this is due to the replacement being much more fitting for the pair. The pair's name will also eventually change. Tempest will not be sold.
Annnd the final update in relation to pairs is a new, upcoming one! It'll be between Zagreus and Minor. The pair's name has not been designed so feel free to suggest some names!
This is all happening because I'm getting more of a feel of how a hatchery is supposed to work. I went into this last summer headfirst, with little to no concrete concepts or ideas. This has changed. I plan and hope to fulfill more of the hatchery image with these pair updates! Let's hope that all goes well and begins to work out nicely.

As for other updates, I will soon be due to update the graphics for my hatchery. All of them. I made the current ones a year ago and honestly? I don't how they look anymore. Too clunky. Too basic, too boring. No pizazz whatsoever. I believe that my hatchery will keep its name for time being, unless I suddenly feel otherwise.
@Sharpstar @Smokingponies @SunnySunpy @SkullBunny @TeamCapumon @SwiftySunset @yay @FlawstheAnimal @Vman0 @consteIIations @ReikoMango @DiamondQueen268 @catsthetics @Aetherstorm @Orgetzu @kaylavarnell4736 @raiccoon @catsthetics @DiamondQueen268

Yes, I pinged everyone of you. I have important updates for the hatchery!

I just wanted to say that Sky of the "Bitter Wishes" pair will be soon replaced by Gemii as Gemii is just so much more fitting for Axies. The pair's name will not change unless someone suggests a more fitting name. Sky is currently being offered for by someone and will be sold off after he hatches his final nest.
Annnd same goes for Tempest of the "Surprising Beauty" pair. He'll get replaced by Polish. Again, this is due to the replacement being much more fitting for the pair. The pair's name will also eventually change. Tempest will not be sold.
Annnd the final update in relation to pairs is a new, upcoming one! It'll be between Zagreus and Minor. The pair's name has not been designed so feel free to suggest some names!
This is all happening because I'm getting more of a feel of how a hatchery is supposed to work. I went into this last summer headfirst, with little to no concrete concepts or ideas. This has changed. I plan and hope to fulfill more of the hatchery image with these pair updates! Let's hope that all goes well and begins to work out nicely.

As for other updates, I will soon be due to update the graphics for my hatchery. All of them. I made the current ones a year ago and honestly? I don't how they look anymore. Too clunky. Too basic, too boring. No pizazz whatsoever. I believe that my hatchery will keep its name for time being, unless I suddenly feel otherwise.
Moony / they/him / +3
@xXMonstaerXx Can I be taken off the pinglist for Gifts of Sunrise,please?
@xXMonstaerXx Can I be taken off the pinglist for Gifts of Sunrise,please?
*B.R Hatchery*

Wishlist: By Item

Wishlist: By Dragon
To Find a Dragon-ers: Please ping even if you aren't interested! :)
@kaylavarnell4736

Sure thing. Do you wanna be added to any other pinglists?
@kaylavarnell4736

Sure thing. Do you wanna be added to any other pinglists?
Moony / they/him / +3
@xXMonstaerXx Sure! I guess it would be on Other for the expirimental breeding :)
@xXMonstaerXx Sure! I guess it would be on Other for the expirimental breeding :)
*B.R Hatchery*

Wishlist: By Item

Wishlist: By Dragon
To Find a Dragon-ers: Please ping even if you aren't interested! :)
I kinda prefer the old mates, but as I said before, I'm a strange one who likes wide-ranged breeding pairs most of the time. =P The new mates are still lovely, but not really my style. As for the new pair, I actually like them, and you can put me on their pinglist. =) The best name I have off the top of my head is Danger Noodles. Maybe I'll come up with something else to suggest later.

The current graphics are fine, but they could be improved significantly. I definitely agree that they're rather bland and clunky. I can't wait to see what you end up making. =)
I kinda prefer the old mates, but as I said before, I'm a strange one who likes wide-ranged breeding pairs most of the time. =P The new mates are still lovely, but not really my style. As for the new pair, I actually like them, and you can put me on their pinglist. =) The best name I have off the top of my head is Danger Noodles. Maybe I'll come up with something else to suggest later.

The current graphics are fine, but they could be improved significantly. I definitely agree that they're rather bland and clunky. I can't wait to see what you end up making. =)
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22