Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Closed] Mournful Moon Hatchery
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Bump~
Bump~
1584_350px_staarman_by_miirshroom-dce92t5.png
Moony / they/him / +3
I'm currently checking interest in my art and I think my hatchery will (hopefully) reopen later this year! Please check back for their links later.
@xXMonstaerXx I think it's about 40 shades of koi, but the number of different combinationsof those are almost endless xD Yes, I had to count.
@xXMonstaerXx I think it's about 40 shades of koi, but the number of different combinationsof those are almost endless xD Yes, I had to count.
w8o0xW1.png115067.pngHSjNvcy.png115066.pngw8o0xW1.png
bump
bump
Moony / they/him / +3
I'm currently checking interest in my art and I think my hatchery will (hopefully) reopen later this year! Please check back for their links later.
I think this will be good
I think this will be good
bumppp
bumppp
Moony / they/him / +3
@Sharpstar @Smokingponies @SunnySunpy @SkullBunny @TeamCapumon @SwiftySunset @yay @FlawstheAnimal @Vman0 @consteIIations

The "Bitter Wishes" pair is about to be retired so please let me know if you want me to breed them one last time!
@Sharpstar @Smokingponies @SunnySunpy @SkullBunny @TeamCapumon @SwiftySunset @yay @FlawstheAnimal @Vman0 @consteIIations

The "Bitter Wishes" pair is about to be retired so please let me know if you want me to breed them one last time!
Moony / they/him / +3
@xXMonstaerXx - Can I be pinged for Surprising Beauty, Fifty Shades of Koi, and Bitter Wishes? (I saw you saying you're going to retire them, so don't worry about that part. But I'd like to see their last nest when it hatches.)

Edit: And if you ever have any "off-brand" babies, you can ping me for those, too. If you want. (Meaning dragons that do not come from official pairs.)
@xXMonstaerXx - Can I be pinged for Surprising Beauty, Fifty Shades of Koi, and Bitter Wishes? (I saw you saying you're going to retire them, so don't worry about that part. But I'd like to see their last nest when it hatches.)

Edit: And if you ever have any "off-brand" babies, you can ping me for those, too. If you want. (Meaning dragons that do not come from official pairs.)
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Orgetzu

Ofc!! Lemme add you to those lists, then, so expect a ping or two.
Totally, I'll breed them one last time for you, and also, don't feel pressured to buy any/all the hatchlings they produce if you don't like them!

Totally. I keep forgetting that off-brand/other hatchlings are acceptable in hatchery whoops.

Aah, I'm sorry but I'm also gonna be retiring Surprising Beauty soon :'-) I can also breed them one last time for you, as well, if you want.
@Orgetzu

Ofc!! Lemme add you to those lists, then, so expect a ping or two.
Totally, I'll breed them one last time for you, and also, don't feel pressured to buy any/all the hatchlings they produce if you don't like them!

Totally. I keep forgetting that off-brand/other hatchlings are acceptable in hatchery whoops.

Aah, I'm sorry but I'm also gonna be retiring Surprising Beauty soon :'-) I can also breed them one last time for you, as well, if you want.
Moony / they/him / +3
@Sharpstar @Smokingponies @SunnySunpy @SkullBunny @TeamCapumon @SwiftySunset @yay @FlawstheAnimal @Vman0 @consteIIations @raiccoon @catsthetics

A new Midnight Magic brood has hatched!!! Annnndd I'm trying out some new formatting for listing hatchlings, so tell me what you think about it ~
@Sharpstar @Smokingponies @SunnySunpy @SkullBunny @TeamCapumon @SwiftySunset @yay @FlawstheAnimal @Vman0 @consteIIations @raiccoon @catsthetics

A new Midnight Magic brood has hatched!!! Annnndd I'm trying out some new formatting for listing hatchlings, so tell me what you think about it ~
Moony / they/him / +3
@Sharpstar @Smokingponies @SunnySunpy @SkullBunny @TeamCapumon @SwiftySunset @yay @FlawstheAnimal @Vman0 @consteIIations @Orgetzu

Decided to pair up two dragons out of my pair and out popped some..interesting results..They've been listed in "For Sale" at a cheap price b/c they're alright.
@Sharpstar @Smokingponies @SunnySunpy @SkullBunny @TeamCapumon @SwiftySunset @yay @FlawstheAnimal @Vman0 @consteIIations @Orgetzu

Decided to pair up two dragons out of my pair and out popped some..interesting results..They've been listed in "For Sale" at a cheap price b/c they're alright.
Moony / they/him / +3
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22