Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
I'm just gonna, uh, bump this and try not to be so lazy this week x~x
I'm just gonna, uh, bump this and try not to be so lazy this week x~x
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
@RRHepburn @Laticat @HowlingGale
Number of Dragons Wanted: 40 lvl 5's
Treasure or Gems: treasure, 500k
When you'll be online (FR time): will be around on and off until 21:00 fr time
Any attendants who can pick up dragons for you: if i dont respond in 30min-1hr, please contact Bloodbag. I will be around all day but might be afk if I'm eating, going out, etc.
@RRHepburn @Laticat @HowlingGale
Number of Dragons Wanted: 40 lvl 5's
Treasure or Gems: treasure, 500k
When you'll be online (FR time): will be around on and off until 21:00 fr time
Any attendants who can pick up dragons for you: if i dont respond in 30min-1hr, please contact Bloodbag. I will be around all day but might be afk if I'm eating, going out, etc.
QQzuQIK.pngdF1rw1e.png
7I3clLF.pngWn7rTGB.png
sWI3AkK.pngXVIZS1P.png
@Banjo I have 6 level 5s ready, potentially more within the next few hours - shall I CR the ones I have?
@Banjo I have 6 level 5s ready, potentially more within the next few hours - shall I CR the ones I have?
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
@sciencing I'm going to wait to talk to laticat to finalizing pricing, but thank you ovob I might nab them later!!
@sciencing I'm going to wait to talk to laticat to finalizing pricing, but thank you ovob I might nab them later!!
QQzuQIK.pngdF1rw1e.png
7I3clLF.pngWn7rTGB.png
sWI3AkK.pngXVIZS1P.png
@Banjo OK :)
@Banjo OK :)
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
Uparoooo~~
Uparoooo~~
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
I have a few dragons who grew up today. One is trained, the others will be at some point soon-ish ^^
I have a few dragons who grew up today. One is trained, the others will be at some point soon-ish ^^
WegjcrA.pngM00ynEg.pngD2vq3xk.png

tumblr_inline_od6kgtJjsY1ts73zp_540.pngtumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngnE2iWmO.pngtumblr_inline_p5c7fvTmR81r3h1o8_540.png

VfhqktH.png
I have fodder! Come and buy! Everyone on AH, lots more coming this week, anyone wants specific levels feel free to ask! :D
I have fodder! Come and buy! Everyone on AH, lots more coming this week, anyone wants specific levels feel free to ask! :D
xxz3tnOVC.pngxx tumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngxxxx
Hey there, are you talking orders, right now?

@RRHepburn
Hey there, are you talking orders, right now?

@RRHepburn
tMGni6J.png
@zwolfoi

RRH is on hiatus - i think @laticat is the one to talk to about orders right now.
ETA or @SherokuTakari re orders!
@zwolfoi

RRH is on hiatus - i think @laticat is the one to talk to about orders right now.
ETA or @SherokuTakari re orders!
xxz3tnOVC.pngxx tumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngxxxx
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24