Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Dream Dragon Breeding station - Pinglist
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 200 201
@Ebbing

Hello! I found a girl Imperial who is Clay/Obsidian/Obsidian and the owner is looking to sell her. I know she costs 45g but I'm not sure how she will be in treasure (or even if she'll be sold for treasure) yet.

I'm still working on finding a boy. I just thought I needed to know if you would be willing to buy her. (I believe you said in your order form you would.)
@Ebbing

Hello! I found a girl Imperial who is Clay/Obsidian/Obsidian and the owner is looking to sell her. I know she costs 45g but I'm not sure how she will be in treasure (or even if she'll be sold for treasure) yet.

I'm still working on finding a boy. I just thought I needed to know if you would be willing to buy her. (I believe you said in your order form you would.)
SYJDX48.png
@Saraceaser

Hi, I was contacted by the owner of a girl who if you bred with the boy that you're planning on buying would give you a 100% chance of an Imperial, 100% chance of Facet and well, you'll have crystal and a 50-50% chance of either underbelly or thylacine but since those aren't the genes you want, those may not matter.

I know they're cool with you breeding her but I can't tell if they are saying borrowing, giving, or buying. This is what they said - "Her daughter is a twin of her and she will be RTB in 4 days your friend is welcome to have her if they would like."

I've asked for clarification but still. If they do want to sell her, my suggestion is to buy her (you can always exalt the parents later -- and if you own the imperials then the whole breeding process won't be confusing later since the very long cooldown) but that's entirely up to you and your lair space. I can only give my opinion and the information, I've gathered.

I'm not saying she is for sale, but if she was would you want to buy her so I can make arrangements with the owner? After we're clear on everything, you will pay me, and I'll give you information on the boy and the girl, their owner's username, their stat card so you may see their potential offspring, and whatnot.

Ok?

Edit: Another female dragoness (Obsidian/Teal/Obsidian)'s owner contacted me back, saying she definitely is ok with breeding. The other one hasn't answered me back yet. Whichever works best for you. :)

If you definitely want teal, she'll probably be the best bet. :P

EDIT #2: Ok, so the other owner (with the unnamed Imp girl) said you can just keep her. No money exchanged I believe. That's nice. :)
@Saraceaser

Hi, I was contacted by the owner of a girl who if you bred with the boy that you're planning on buying would give you a 100% chance of an Imperial, 100% chance of Facet and well, you'll have crystal and a 50-50% chance of either underbelly or thylacine but since those aren't the genes you want, those may not matter.

I know they're cool with you breeding her but I can't tell if they are saying borrowing, giving, or buying. This is what they said - "Her daughter is a twin of her and she will be RTB in 4 days your friend is welcome to have her if they would like."

I've asked for clarification but still. If they do want to sell her, my suggestion is to buy her (you can always exalt the parents later -- and if you own the imperials then the whole breeding process won't be confusing later since the very long cooldown) but that's entirely up to you and your lair space. I can only give my opinion and the information, I've gathered.

I'm not saying she is for sale, but if she was would you want to buy her so I can make arrangements with the owner? After we're clear on everything, you will pay me, and I'll give you information on the boy and the girl, their owner's username, their stat card so you may see their potential offspring, and whatnot.

Ok?

Edit: Another female dragoness (Obsidian/Teal/Obsidian)'s owner contacted me back, saying she definitely is ok with breeding. The other one hasn't answered me back yet. Whichever works best for you. :)

If you definitely want teal, she'll probably be the best bet. :P

EDIT #2: Ok, so the other owner (with the unnamed Imp girl) said you can just keep her. No money exchanged I believe. That's nice. :)
SYJDX48.png
@chescab

Hey, just letting you know that I'm not leaving you hanging. We have the boy, but I'm still trying to find a female. I've contacted some people (one today) but they haven't responded yet. I'm still actively working on this. It's just slow going. :)

Edit: I found a girl! (Though, I'm beginning to see maybe Ice isn't such a good color for the tert. It looked blue-ish on the parents but it looks kind of white-ish on the boy with spines....Is this ok? I can try to find others? I mean, obviously, I want to get ones that work for you but...yeah. Whatever works.

Also if you do want the girl, you can either borrow or buy her.
@chescab

Hey, just letting you know that I'm not leaving you hanging. We have the boy, but I'm still trying to find a female. I've contacted some people (one today) but they haven't responded yet. I'm still actively working on this. It's just slow going. :)

Edit: I found a girl! (Though, I'm beginning to see maybe Ice isn't such a good color for the tert. It looked blue-ish on the parents but it looks kind of white-ish on the boy with spines....Is this ok? I can try to find others? I mean, obviously, I want to get ones that work for you but...yeah. Whatever works.

Also if you do want the girl, you can either borrow or buy her.
SYJDX48.png
@BloodyAngel12
I'm deeply sorry for the late reply, I was going to but then when I accidentally closed the tab promising to open it later, I had completely forgot. My bad, hehehe... ^^;

As for the girl that's really fine, though I would prefer that the offspring have UB rather then Thy, but it doesn't matter since I can just change that later.

Awesome, I'm definitely fine with either girls! I guess it really depends on their breeding stats and what not for which one I choose, though I may just end up getting that one that would give the 50/50 chance of ub/thy, since that would be easier to do.

What do you think would be best, since both are okay with the breeding?
@BloodyAngel12
I'm deeply sorry for the late reply, I was going to but then when I accidentally closed the tab promising to open it later, I had completely forgot. My bad, hehehe... ^^;

As for the girl that's really fine, though I would prefer that the offspring have UB rather then Thy, but it doesn't matter since I can just change that later.

Awesome, I'm definitely fine with either girls! I guess it really depends on their breeding stats and what not for which one I choose, though I may just end up getting that one that would give the 50/50 chance of ub/thy, since that would be easier to do.

What do you think would be best, since both are okay with the breeding?
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@Saraceaser

Ok, I might have mistakeningly put the wrong answer in one of them. I know I said an obsidian/Teal/Obsidian but I meant Black/Teal/Obsidian (because I have figure out for the life of me where/who that dragoness would be otherwise -- since I've been keeping all my information updated in a document.)

Anyway, they both still work. Also Black is such a close color range to obsidian (literally just one up) that you could easily get obsidian.

There are pros/cons to both of the dragonesses so I'll list them off but it might be easier for you to choose if you could just see the stat cards. How about you pay me the 20k, and I'll send you all your information. :)

Anyway, for the pro/cons -

For the Imp girl:

- 100% cance of getting Imperial.

- Keeping girl for free, meaning if you get a nests of all girls who a secondary color you don't really like (she has a nice range but still), you don't have to worry about borrowing confusion.

- no basic

For the PC girl:

- basic tert (though you'll have to regene the hatchling anyway.

- 90% chance of getting a PC (if the hatchling's a girl, hey!)

- 50% chance of facet (other's shimmer)

- closer color range

But I mean, other than the closer color range and the breed thing really, I'm thinking it might just be easier/better for you to go with the imp girl. Then you don't have to worry about the other user and how long your can borrow, and if they suddenly disappear offline (for long periods of time) and the girl is in their lair.

Truely though, whatever works best for you.
@Saraceaser

Ok, I might have mistakeningly put the wrong answer in one of them. I know I said an obsidian/Teal/Obsidian but I meant Black/Teal/Obsidian (because I have figure out for the life of me where/who that dragoness would be otherwise -- since I've been keeping all my information updated in a document.)

Anyway, they both still work. Also Black is such a close color range to obsidian (literally just one up) that you could easily get obsidian.

There are pros/cons to both of the dragonesses so I'll list them off but it might be easier for you to choose if you could just see the stat cards. How about you pay me the 20k, and I'll send you all your information. :)

Anyway, for the pro/cons -

For the Imp girl:

- 100% cance of getting Imperial.

- Keeping girl for free, meaning if you get a nests of all girls who a secondary color you don't really like (she has a nice range but still), you don't have to worry about borrowing confusion.

- no basic

For the PC girl:

- basic tert (though you'll have to regene the hatchling anyway.

- 90% chance of getting a PC (if the hatchling's a girl, hey!)

- 50% chance of facet (other's shimmer)

- closer color range

But I mean, other than the closer color range and the breed thing really, I'm thinking it might just be easier/better for you to go with the imp girl. Then you don't have to worry about the other user and how long your can borrow, and if they suddenly disappear offline (for long periods of time) and the girl is in their lair.

Truely though, whatever works best for you.
SYJDX48.png
@BloodyAngel12
Alright, then I'll just go with the Imp Girl. I'll send the payment so I can see the full info, (would be easier that way) and then I'll see about that boy as well. C;
@BloodyAngel12
Alright, then I'll just go with the Imp Girl. I'll send the payment so I can see the full info, (would be easier that way) and then I'll see about that boy as well. C;
U4Cs8mx.gif
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@Saraceaser

Would you like me to post the information here (on this forum) or in a PM?

(P.S - I sent a message to the owner of the Imp girl and they should be sending you a free CR to give you her soon)
@Saraceaser

Would you like me to post the information here (on this forum) or in a PM?

(P.S - I sent a message to the owner of the Imp girl and they should be sending you a free CR to give you her soon)
SYJDX48.png
@BloodyAngel12
Sorry for the late reply! Either is fine, I'm fine with both PM and Post, it's up to you which you prefer. C;

@BloodyAngel12
Sorry for the late reply! Either is fine, I'm fine with both PM and Post, it's up to you which you prefer. C;

U4Cs8mx.gif
@BloodyAngel12 what a neat idea! Ever since the colorwheel expanded I scryed this boy and I've been [i]dying[/i] to have him ever since. Order form: Iridian Scrying image: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=71&bodygene=1&breed=12&element=4&gender=0&tert=90&tertgene=10&winggene=1&wings=71&auth=817d348075a9ba6fc43af05675b5df13e8d8dc2c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Breed: [i]Coatl[/i]. Eye color: Mandatory- Water, but I know someone who can host a nest so that isn't a problem Gender: Mandatory- Male Colors: Mandatory- Sapphire/Sapphire/Ultramarine (the one off colors on both sides of sapphire are too dull, I'm sorry for leaving you such little wiggle-room ;^;) Genes: Iridescent/Shimmer/Glimmer. I would reeeeally prefer if he had all of his genes because lord knows how bad I am at saving up gems I'm sorry if this is very specific, but I really appreciate any help I can get ;u;
@BloodyAngel12 what a neat idea! Ever since the colorwheel expanded I scryed this boy and I've been dying to have him ever since.

Order form: Iridian

Scrying image:
dragon?age=1&body=71&bodygene=1&breed=12&element=4&gender=0&tert=90&tertgene=10&winggene=1&wings=71&auth=817d348075a9ba6fc43af05675b5df13e8d8dc2c&dummyext=prev.png

Breed: Coatl.

Eye color: Mandatory- Water, but I know someone who can host a nest so that isn't a problem

Colors: Mandatory- Sapphire/Sapphire/Ultramarine (the one off colors on both sides of sapphire are too dull, I'm sorry for leaving you such little wiggle-room ;^;)

Genes: Iridescent/Shimmer/Glimmer. I would reeeeally prefer if he had all of his genes because lord knows how bad I am at saving up gems

I'm sorry if this is very specific, but I really appreciate any help I can get ;u;
tfw your sig links are broken and you have nothing to use as a placeholder
@Iridian

Hello! Thank you for stopping by and I can take you as a customer. I just would like to address some things now that I've gained some experience in this sort of shop now.

I am actively working on all my cases, some just move more slowly than others. I may find dragons that could work, but the owners take some time to reply and necessarily agree to let us (you) borrow their dragons which is understandable but time-consuming.

Now, you've chosen colors that are new (I believe Ultramarine is a new color..) so the amount of dragons sharing these colors may be slim. I can work with wiggle room, all I ask is that I'm given plenty of time to work. In the sort of situation, I try to find dragons that have at least 2 colors that you want in either of the primary, secondary or tert (like sapphire/sapphire or sapphire/ultramarine) with the last color being as close in range as possible. Now, this may be difficult, especially with the sapphire, so I may try to find ranges that say the dad as a color a couple above sapphire, while the mother has either sapphire or one color below sapphire. They may or may not have the exact color but sapphire is in the color range. This is why I try to have at least one part definitely being the color. This may take a couple of breedings.

I will try to get coatl, but you may have to do that part yourself.

I will keep you updated in all of this, and I will tell you when to pay me. :)
@Iridian

Hello! Thank you for stopping by and I can take you as a customer. I just would like to address some things now that I've gained some experience in this sort of shop now.

I am actively working on all my cases, some just move more slowly than others. I may find dragons that could work, but the owners take some time to reply and necessarily agree to let us (you) borrow their dragons which is understandable but time-consuming.

Now, you've chosen colors that are new (I believe Ultramarine is a new color..) so the amount of dragons sharing these colors may be slim. I can work with wiggle room, all I ask is that I'm given plenty of time to work. In the sort of situation, I try to find dragons that have at least 2 colors that you want in either of the primary, secondary or tert (like sapphire/sapphire or sapphire/ultramarine) with the last color being as close in range as possible. Now, this may be difficult, especially with the sapphire, so I may try to find ranges that say the dad as a color a couple above sapphire, while the mother has either sapphire or one color below sapphire. They may or may not have the exact color but sapphire is in the color range. This is why I try to have at least one part definitely being the color. This may take a couple of breedings.

I will try to get coatl, but you may have to do that part yourself.

I will keep you updated in all of this, and I will tell you when to pay me. :)
SYJDX48.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 200 201