Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Dream Dragon Breeding station - Pinglist
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 200 201
@Ebbing

Let's wait until either person responds to me first. :)
@Ebbing

Let's wait until either person responds to me first. :)
SYJDX48.png
@Saraceaser

Ok, so I still need to hear back from everyone on this list, but I found four dragons (two males, two females) that could potentially work. Three of the four are Imperials, the other is a PC. Now, really, as long as you get a boy and girl, any of these could work quite well together.

Two of the dragons (male and female Imps) are Obsidian/Teal/Obsidian with Facet. The other girl is also any XYX but instead of Teal, she has Jade. Now the boy (the PC), is an XYZ but have close enough color ranges where he could produce an XYX, I believe.
@Saraceaser

Ok, so I still need to hear back from everyone on this list, but I found four dragons (two males, two females) that could potentially work. Three of the four are Imperials, the other is a PC. Now, really, as long as you get a boy and girl, any of these could work quite well together.

Two of the dragons (male and female Imps) are Obsidian/Teal/Obsidian with Facet. The other girl is also any XYX but instead of Teal, she has Jade. Now the boy (the PC), is an XYZ but have close enough color ranges where he could produce an XYX, I believe.
SYJDX48.png
@BloodyAngel12
Wow, that was amazingly fast! ^^ Ooh, I hope you hear back from them soon, I can't wait to hear the news! ^^ Thanks so much for taking your time to do this for me! ^^

(PS, do you want me to send the money now or later? C; )
@BloodyAngel12
Wow, that was amazingly fast! ^^ Ooh, I hope you hear back from them soon, I can't wait to hear the news! ^^ Thanks so much for taking your time to do this for me! ^^

(PS, do you want me to send the money now or later? C; )
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@Saraceaser

I prefer the treasure once we get everything settled. Like we have both the male and the female. I'll tell you, don't worry. :)
@Saraceaser

I prefer the treasure once we get everything settled. Like we have both the male and the female. I'll tell you, don't worry. :)
SYJDX48.png
@BloodyAngel12
Alright, I'll leave everything to you, then! Thank you! ^^
@BloodyAngel12
Alright, I'll leave everything to you, then! Thank you! ^^
U4Cs8mx.gif
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@Saraceaser

Sure, no problem! ^^
@Saraceaser

Sure, no problem! ^^
SYJDX48.png
@FawnlingPrince

I feel so dumb but I switched the colors around. I want blame lack of sleep and ton of projects but I don't know. I'm afraid that this and my past info was invald and I'm super sorry for getting your hopes up. I will definitely re-do the work, and try to not leave you hanging. I feel super dumb. (I got Robin/Orca/Orca when I should have been doing Orca/Robin/Robin. I have no idea how I misread that.)

On the brighter side of things, I did find a potential male that if bred with your female or one of the others I found could create the boy you want. (I was wondering why you chose a female so "far" away from your color range. Duh on me).

Edit: The boy I found? Well, his owner actually used him to also breed an Orca/Robin/Robin (inspired by you XD) and he was actually on the exalt list but she/he is willing to let you buy him for 15k.

I've been redeemed! So, if you just send me 20k, I'll give you their username and you can breed him with your girl (I'll show you the stat card for them). I've also contacted other females who haven't replied but if they do accepting, I'll contact you about that as well.

Hello! I have good news! The female with exact colors' user responded back to me! The owner is happy to help, as long as they also recieve one of the hatchlings (if there's mutliple eggs) from the nest.

With this information, as well as the confirmation from the two boys, I say your set! I did ask the owner (from the girl) about doing this multiple times in case the first fails and they haven't responded quite yet but that doesn't particularly matter right now.

So if you send me the 20k, I'll give you that user's username, their dragon's information, the other two boy's users and dragon info, as well as two stat cards showing what your percentage of genes/colors/breeds.

Pleasure doing business with you! ^_^

Edit: The user who has the one-color-off girl also responded and accepted! I can show you that stat card as well, but let me know what you would like to do. Unless, you would like to use all four of the dragons to breed on two different nests for the higher percentage but that doesn't quite makes sense since you have the exact colors and the only thing that can go wrong there is the gender....

@FawnlingPrince

I feel so dumb but I switched the colors around. I want blame lack of sleep and ton of projects but I don't know. I'm afraid that this and my past info was invald and I'm super sorry for getting your hopes up. I will definitely re-do the work, and try to not leave you hanging. I feel super dumb. (I got Robin/Orca/Orca when I should have been doing Orca/Robin/Robin. I have no idea how I misread that.)

On the brighter side of things, I did find a potential male that if bred with your female or one of the others I found could create the boy you want. (I was wondering why you chose a female so "far" away from your color range. Duh on me).

Edit: The boy I found? Well, his owner actually used him to also breed an Orca/Robin/Robin (inspired by you XD) and he was actually on the exalt list but she/he is willing to let you buy him for 15k.

I've been redeemed! So, if you just send me 20k, I'll give you their username and you can breed him with your girl (I'll show you the stat card for them). I've also contacted other females who haven't replied but if they do accepting, I'll contact you about that as well.

Hello! I have good news! The female with exact colors' user responded back to me! The owner is happy to help, as long as they also recieve one of the hatchlings (if there's mutliple eggs) from the nest.

With this information, as well as the confirmation from the two boys, I say your set! I did ask the owner (from the girl) about doing this multiple times in case the first fails and they haven't responded quite yet but that doesn't particularly matter right now.

So if you send me the 20k, I'll give you that user's username, their dragon's information, the other two boy's users and dragon info, as well as two stat cards showing what your percentage of genes/colors/breeds.

Pleasure doing business with you! ^_^

Edit: The user who has the one-color-off girl also responded and accepted! I can show you that stat card as well, but let me know what you would like to do. Unless, you would like to use all four of the dragons to breed on two different nests for the higher percentage but that doesn't quite makes sense since you have the exact colors and the only thing that can go wrong there is the gender....

SYJDX48.png
@Saraceaser

Ok, so I found two males that could work. One of the males the person actually has a son that is obsidian/Azure/Obsidian and Azure is only three colors away from teal which is good. They are actually selling the boy for 15k. He's on the exalting block so...If you did buy him, then you don't have to worry about the borrowing situation and whatnot.

Now the other boy is Obsidian/Storm/Midnight and the owner is also willing for you to borrow him. Personally, I suggest buying the boy but it is up to you.

Now, I've asked for two females but I've not heard back from them yet. I just wanted to update you on the situation as well as to know if you wanted to buy the boy. I'll let them know to hold him but I won't give you their information until later. (When I get paid but I still want to do the rest of the work before I get paid)
@Saraceaser

Ok, so I found two males that could work. One of the males the person actually has a son that is obsidian/Azure/Obsidian and Azure is only three colors away from teal which is good. They are actually selling the boy for 15k. He's on the exalting block so...If you did buy him, then you don't have to worry about the borrowing situation and whatnot.

Now the other boy is Obsidian/Storm/Midnight and the owner is also willing for you to borrow him. Personally, I suggest buying the boy but it is up to you.

Now, I've asked for two females but I've not heard back from them yet. I just wanted to update you on the situation as well as to know if you wanted to buy the boy. I'll let them know to hold him but I won't give you their information until later. (When I get paid but I still want to do the rest of the work before I get paid)
SYJDX48.png
@BloodyAngel12
Thanks for the update! Hmm, okay, I think I might as well buy that boy since he's so close to Teal! I'll have to first check if he's still available~

@BloodyAngel12
Okay, so I checked and couldn't find the boy. He must've been bought, or I was checking the wrong thing. :P
@BloodyAngel12
Thanks for the update! Hmm, okay, I think I might as well buy that boy since he's so close to Teal! I'll have to first check if he's still available~

@BloodyAngel12
Okay, so I checked and couldn't find the boy. He must've been bought, or I was checking the wrong thing. :P
U4Cs8mx.gif
@Saraceaser

I'll contact the owner about saving him for you, explaining our situation right now. :)

He may have been taken off the AH since I asked the owner to save him for you and explaining my shop system. :3

He'll be saved for you (and he still has 15 days left in his cooldown)
@Saraceaser

I'll contact the owner about saving him for you, explaining our situation right now. :)

He may have been taken off the AH since I asked the owner to save him for you and explaining my shop system. :3

He'll be saved for you (and he still has 15 days left in his cooldown)
SYJDX48.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 200 201