Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Dream Dragon Breeding station - Pinglist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 200 201
@FawnlingPrince

May I see/have the link to your female? I would like to see the stats, and see just in case the others don't respond within a week.
@FawnlingPrince

May I see/have the link to your female? I would like to see the stats, and see just in case the others don't respond within a week.
SYJDX48.png
@BloodyAngel12 Here she is: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25498680] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/254987/25498680_350.png[/img] [/url] Ive been breeding her with my Orca/Aqua/Cerulean Pearlie. RTB in 12 days--shes got the cherub which is nice, but not the other two--which is fine, I didnt expect to get lucky with the gem genes haha
@BloodyAngel12

Here she is:

25498680_350.png

Ive been breeding her with my Orca/Aqua/Cerulean Pearlie. RTB in 12 days--shes got the cherub which is nice, but not the other two--which is fine, I didnt expect to get lucky with the gem genes haha
QXokmAc.pngtumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngWEcoFAH.png
@BloodyAngel12
Oops, sorry about that. What I meant was that I would send a CR so you could just accept the Payment anytime you want, but I can still wait for you if you want. C;

Basically, that's right! As I said, I'm aiming for an Obsidian/ Teal XYX Cherub/Fac/Glim Imperial Boy, but anything close to that is fine. Imperial Male is the aim, but any of the others is fine, and it's only the Imp that must be Male, the others can be either gender.

The Prim and Tertiary don't have to be the same, I just prefer them to be, so anything goes on that. C;

And for the Secondary, I really would like Facet, but I know things can't happen how we like them to all the time. Teal is the preferred Secondary Color, but anything from the Greens to the Blues (I like Blues better, though) is fine.

Basically, anything goes! Just a Dark Prim and Tert with a shiny Blue/Green Sec. C;
@BloodyAngel12
Oops, sorry about that. What I meant was that I would send a CR so you could just accept the Payment anytime you want, but I can still wait for you if you want. C;

Basically, that's right! As I said, I'm aiming for an Obsidian/ Teal XYX Cherub/Fac/Glim Imperial Boy, but anything close to that is fine. Imperial Male is the aim, but any of the others is fine, and it's only the Imp that must be Male, the others can be either gender.

The Prim and Tertiary don't have to be the same, I just prefer them to be, so anything goes on that. C;

And for the Secondary, I really would like Facet, but I know things can't happen how we like them to all the time. Teal is the preferred Secondary Color, but anything from the Greens to the Blues (I like Blues better, though) is fine.

Basically, anything goes! Just a Dark Prim and Tert with a shiny Blue/Green Sec. C;
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@FawnlingPrince

Wow, ok, that girl has some intense, large color ranges with both boys. Fingers crossed one of the other girls come through (unless you buy that boy then you can just try it as many times as you want and pray to the RTB gods)

@Saraceaser

This makes it very easy for me. Or it should make this pretty easy for me. ;)

The CR is fine either way, I guess. :)

I'll get right on it and let you know of any developments. ^_^
@FawnlingPrince

Wow, ok, that girl has some intense, large color ranges with both boys. Fingers crossed one of the other girls come through (unless you buy that boy then you can just try it as many times as you want and pray to the RTB gods)

@Saraceaser

This makes it very easy for me. Or it should make this pretty easy for me. ;)

The CR is fine either way, I guess. :)

I'll get right on it and let you know of any developments. ^_^
SYJDX48.png
@bloodyangel12

Ahhh RNG gods hate me so hoping we can get one of the girls ;;
@bloodyangel12

Ahhh RNG gods hate me so hoping we can get one of the girls ;;
QXokmAc.pngtumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngWEcoFAH.png
@BloodyAngel12
Alright then, hope it works out! ^^ I'll just send the CR if you find any Dragons that might create any possible combination. C;

Thanks once again for doing this! ^^
@BloodyAngel12
Alright then, hope it works out! ^^ I'll just send the CR if you find any Dragons that might create any possible combination. C;

Thanks once again for doing this! ^^
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@Ebbing

Hi, again! So I found two potential dragons (male and female) that could work together. They are both Imperials and non-related as well! Now, they both have Soil/Charcoal but the female has coal as her tert and the male as charcoal. Not very black terts.

But! I just recently found out that (if the owner is ok with letting us use him) if we use the male, we can breed him with your friend's female Imperial (as they are both non-related. Yes!) and with her obsidian tert and his charcoal tert, their colors are in very close range (only like 4 off?) so the possibility of a dark tert is very high!

Now, on the other hand, if we can get the girl (temp.) but not the other borrowing boy, I discovered that the male you mentioned in your post/order form (Filbrick) is non-related to her either and their tert range is also in pretty close range (though more than other potential couple) so the chance of a dark tert is also pretty high!

Now, we just need to cross our fingers and hope at least one of the dragon's are available for you to use.

Also, you say you would like Earth eyes. Do you have a nest for that? I know of a very trustworthy nest rental place if you do not.
@Ebbing

Hi, again! So I found two potential dragons (male and female) that could work together. They are both Imperials and non-related as well! Now, they both have Soil/Charcoal but the female has coal as her tert and the male as charcoal. Not very black terts.

But! I just recently found out that (if the owner is ok with letting us use him) if we use the male, we can breed him with your friend's female Imperial (as they are both non-related. Yes!) and with her obsidian tert and his charcoal tert, their colors are in very close range (only like 4 off?) so the possibility of a dark tert is very high!

Now, on the other hand, if we can get the girl (temp.) but not the other borrowing boy, I discovered that the male you mentioned in your post/order form (Filbrick) is non-related to her either and their tert range is also in pretty close range (though more than other potential couple) so the chance of a dark tert is also pretty high!

Now, we just need to cross our fingers and hope at least one of the dragon's are available for you to use.

Also, you say you would like Earth eyes. Do you have a nest for that? I know of a very trustworthy nest rental place if you do not.
SYJDX48.png
@Saraceaser

No problem! I figured if I could breed my friend's two dream dragons with not too much difficulty and I'm broke, and I don't actually mind doing this (plus I've always wanted to open a shop) and since I like to help others (since someone helped me with my DD project) this seemed like it would work out. :)
@Saraceaser

No problem! I figured if I could breed my friend's two dream dragons with not too much difficulty and I'm broke, and I don't actually mind doing this (plus I've always wanted to open a shop) and since I like to help others (since someone helped me with my DD project) this seemed like it would work out. :)
SYJDX48.png
@FawnlingPrince

Yeah, I haven't tried to do a breeding project in a while so I think I'm just ducking under their radar at the moment. ^_^

Fingers crossed on one of the girls!
@FawnlingPrince

Yeah, I haven't tried to do a breeding project in a while so I think I'm just ducking under their radar at the moment. ^_^

Fingers crossed on one of the girls!
SYJDX48.png
@BloodyAngel12
My friend who has the female Imperial is actually in Earth Flight! :)
I will leave it up to you, if you need MaPines or Filbrick just let me know, and I'll make my friend get on.
How much do you want me to send you? (Including price to borrow/buy dragon?)
@BloodyAngel12
My friend who has the female Imperial is actually in Earth Flight! :)
I will leave it up to you, if you need MaPines or Filbrick just let me know, and I'll make my friend get on.
How much do you want me to send you? (Including price to borrow/buy dragon?)
currently addicted to furvilla, will trade dragons and stuff that i have for currency and stuff on it!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 200 201