Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Dream Dragon Breeding station - Pinglist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 200 201
Bump
Bump
SYJDX48.png
@BloodyAngel12 I would love some help getting this dragon if possible please. Order form: Scrying image: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=125&bodygene=1&breed=10&element=4&gender=0&tert=23&tertgene=8&winggene=2&wings=10&auth=77582a5ea23a0346def69d7baba57b0f2d476881&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Breed: Wildclaw>Skydancer>Pearlcatcher. Preferred Wildclaw though. Eye color (mandatory?): No, although I'd prefer Earth Gender (mandatory?): Yes Colors (mandatory or any leeway?): Some leeway, really want the Pistachio (although any other pale colour with a green tinge may work) and obsidian, tert can be any blue range Genes (you may have to do this part yourself): I'd really like iridescent, although the right colour trumps this.
@BloodyAngel12

I would love some help getting this dragon if possible please.

Order form:

Scrying image:

dragon?age=1&body=125&bodygene=1&breed=10&element=4&gender=0&tert=23&tertgene=8&winggene=2&wings=10&auth=77582a5ea23a0346def69d7baba57b0f2d476881&dummyext=prev.png

Breed: Wildclaw>Skydancer>Pearlcatcher. Preferred Wildclaw though.

Eye color (mandatory?): No, although I'd prefer Earth

Gender (mandatory?): Yes

Colors (mandatory or any leeway?): Some leeway, really want the Pistachio (although any other pale colour with a green tinge may work) and obsidian, tert can be any blue range

Genes (you may have to do this part yourself): I'd really like iridescent, although the right colour trumps this.
I was chescab, now I am ChescaCat.
@chescab

(Thank you for being my very first customer)

Hello! I have contacted some possible dragon owners that potentially could work if they are willing. I have not heard back from them yet (as I just messaged them) but be prepared that you may need to give up a security dragon to them if they would prefer it as we/you are borrowing their dragon and they do not know us/you very well yet. Just a warning.

Now, if these people are willing, these two dragons will give you the closest range that I could find. Unfortunately, the percentage of the breed will probably be much too low to provide any of the breeds that you wish (Imperial: 97%, Wildclaw: 3%) however, you will absolutely get iridescent, shimmer, and underbelly seems to be the most likely of the two terts. (Underbelly: 75%, Crackle: 25%).

You will absolutely get Obsidian for your secondary and Ice for your tert, but fortunately, the two possible colors you can get for the primary are both a pale color with a green tinge (Pistachio and Seafoam).

Now, the best we can hope for is that both users say yes (in which case, I will share the breeding stat card for you to see, after you pay me, and unfortunately while the mother is ready to breed, the dad still has quite a bit to go with a waiting period of 24 days. At least you'll have a game plan!). The second best scenario is that one says yes and the other says no, in which case, we're half way there! And the absolutely worst is that they both say no, and we start from scratch. We'll just have to wait and see. :)

Now, if both users are ok with entrusting their dragons to your care, I can contact a reliable source who has an Earth nest, in which you may get your Earth eyes from. Unless you have one you know of and feel more comfortable there, then it is up to you.

Fingers crossed! ^_^
@chescab

(Thank you for being my very first customer)

Hello! I have contacted some possible dragon owners that potentially could work if they are willing. I have not heard back from them yet (as I just messaged them) but be prepared that you may need to give up a security dragon to them if they would prefer it as we/you are borrowing their dragon and they do not know us/you very well yet. Just a warning.

Now, if these people are willing, these two dragons will give you the closest range that I could find. Unfortunately, the percentage of the breed will probably be much too low to provide any of the breeds that you wish (Imperial: 97%, Wildclaw: 3%) however, you will absolutely get iridescent, shimmer, and underbelly seems to be the most likely of the two terts. (Underbelly: 75%, Crackle: 25%).

You will absolutely get Obsidian for your secondary and Ice for your tert, but fortunately, the two possible colors you can get for the primary are both a pale color with a green tinge (Pistachio and Seafoam).

Now, the best we can hope for is that both users say yes (in which case, I will share the breeding stat card for you to see, after you pay me, and unfortunately while the mother is ready to breed, the dad still has quite a bit to go with a waiting period of 24 days. At least you'll have a game plan!). The second best scenario is that one says yes and the other says no, in which case, we're half way there! And the absolutely worst is that they both say no, and we start from scratch. We'll just have to wait and see. :)

Now, if both users are ok with entrusting their dragons to your care, I can contact a reliable source who has an Earth nest, in which you may get your Earth eyes from. Unless you have one you know of and feel more comfortable there, then it is up to you.

Fingers crossed! ^_^
SYJDX48.png
@BloodyAngel12

Thank you so much, while that also gives me some time to start changing up for a Skydancer scroll. I'd defiantly be able to send over a security dragon if need be, and I don't know anyone in Earth so I'd be very happy if your contact says yes.

He'll actually be a fan dragon, with the Blue Renaissance Shirt, Black Breeches, and Black Spats he should be fairly recognizable.
@BloodyAngel12

Thank you so much, while that also gives me some time to start changing up for a Skydancer scroll. I'd defiantly be able to send over a security dragon if need be, and I don't know anyone in Earth so I'd be very happy if your contact says yes.

He'll actually be a fan dragon, with the Blue Renaissance Shirt, Black Breeches, and Black Spats he should be fairly recognizable.
@chescab

Great! (I thought you preferred a WC? Not that it matters, of course). Which character is he supposed to represent? (I usually know very little about whose to be who).

I hope this works out well for the both of us. :)
@chescab

Great! (I thought you preferred a WC? Not that it matters, of course). Which character is he supposed to represent? (I usually know very little about whose to be who).

I hope this works out well for the both of us. :)
SYJDX48.png
@BloodyAngel12

I do prefer the Wildclaw, however I can't get gems easily and Skydancer lore fits the character's lore better. I'm hoping he'll look like Mr.Spock from Star Trek. I already have some friends for him in my lair.
@BloodyAngel12

I do prefer the Wildclaw, however I can't get gems easily and Skydancer lore fits the character's lore better. I'm hoping he'll look like Mr.Spock from Star Trek. I already have some friends for him in my lair.
@chescab

That makes perfect sense. (Sorry I couldn't do much about the breed). Unfortunately, and I'm sure you'll find it a horror (as most people seem to find it), I've never actually got around to watch Star Trek so I have no idea who Mr. Spock is but I'm sure to those who do, he'll look like him?

@chescab

That makes perfect sense. (Sorry I couldn't do much about the breed). Unfortunately, and I'm sure you'll find it a horror (as most people seem to find it), I've never actually got around to watch Star Trek so I have no idea who Mr. Spock is but I'm sure to those who do, he'll look like him?

SYJDX48.png
@BloodyAngel12 This is a GREAT idea! I don't have a dream dragon...but I'll give you a bump and wish you good luck!
@BloodyAngel12 This is a GREAT idea! I don't have a dream dragon...but I'll give you a bump and wish you good luck!
PyeohlG.png
@moorising

Thanks! Well, if you ever have a dream dragon, stop on by. ;)
@moorising

Thanks! Well, if you ever have a dream dragon, stop on by. ;)
SYJDX48.png
bump
bump
SYJDX48.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 200 201