Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Dream Dragon Breeding station - Pinglist
1 2 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201
@BloodyAngel12 While trying to get the nocturne boy, one of them got goat! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52222083] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/522221/52222083_350.png[/img] [/url] What where you thinking of doing with the other breeding project?
@BloodyAngel12
While trying to get the nocturne boy, one of them got goat!

52222083_350.png

What where you thinking of doing with the other breeding project?
akueye3.png
@Knoxxi He's so close! The goat eyes are super cool, though! I've never gotten them yet but I also rarely breed so... xD (Are you planning on keeping him or just showing that off? Which btw, do share cool eyes. I love cool eyes) Ok! Update for the other breeding project. The main goal for the Sharmock/Chocolate/Radioactive now (as you know) is to find a mate for Green. That has been a little tricky. (Especially since RL has been distracting me from being able to get online. *sighs* Apologies for that) I've decided to put off searching for possible dragons on the Dragon Search option as the one dragons that have been popping up are the ones that we're already seen and discussed about. I've decided to wait and see if maybe more dragons get bred and you need to be very specific in searching that. Now, however, I've been trying the AH. I can look through various of colors are once (though I am being very, very limited in my searches. We finally got a close color scheme. I don't want to introduce a mate that would cause the color scheme to get huge again. We've been down that rabbit hole before. So I've been very picky and haven't found one yet). But, I also haven't checked in 3 days so I'm going to do that now and fingers crossed! YO! I FOUND THE PERFECT MATE! YOU NEED TO GET HER! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50968597] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/509686/50968597_350.png[/img] [/url] 50968597 - Unnamed Thicket Iridescent/Copper Butterfly/Honeydew Underbelly Seller: Malusdraco Price: 12,000t If you breed her with Green, these are the color options (and it's not a huge range so that's really good). Primary: Thicket, Peacock, Emerald, [b]Shamrock[/b], Jungle Secondary: Brown, [b]Chocolate[/b], Auburn, Copper Tert: [b]Radioactive[/b], Honeydew It's really good timing that you messaged me and that I was able to come online. Fate, I tell you. But, the auction expires in 2hrs! (If it does, check and message the seller if she hasn't been bought. If she has....then message them and see if they would be willing to let you breed her or buy her. She could have been bought for exalting...I dunno)
@Knoxxi

He's so close! The goat eyes are super cool, though! I've never gotten them yet but I also rarely breed so... xD (Are you planning on keeping him or just showing that off? Which btw, do share cool eyes. I love cool eyes)

Ok! Update for the other breeding project. The main goal for the Sharmock/Chocolate/Radioactive now (as you know) is to find a mate for Green. That has been a little tricky. (Especially since RL has been distracting me from being able to get online. *sighs* Apologies for that)

I've decided to put off searching for possible dragons on the Dragon Search option as the one dragons that have been popping up are the ones that we're already seen and discussed about. I've decided to wait and see if maybe more dragons get bred and you need to be very specific in searching that.

Now, however, I've been trying the AH. I can look through various of colors are once (though I am being very, very limited in my searches. We finally got a close color scheme. I don't want to introduce a mate that would cause the color scheme to get huge again. We've been down that rabbit hole before. So I've been very picky and haven't found one yet).

But, I also haven't checked in 3 days so I'm going to do that now and fingers crossed!

YO! I FOUND THE PERFECT MATE! YOU NEED TO GET HER!

50968597_350.png

50968597 - Unnamed
Thicket Iridescent/Copper Butterfly/Honeydew Underbelly
Seller: Malusdraco
Price: 12,000t

If you breed her with Green, these are the color options (and it's not a huge range so that's really good).

Primary: Thicket, Peacock, Emerald, Shamrock, Jungle

Secondary: Brown, Chocolate, Auburn, Copper

Tert: Radioactive, Honeydew

It's really good timing that you messaged me and that I was able to come online. Fate, I tell you. But, the auction expires in 2hrs! (If it does, check and message the seller if she hasn't been bought. If she has....then message them and see if they would be willing to let you breed her or buy her. She could have been bought for exalting...I dunno)
SYJDX48.png
@Knoxxi

Ok, so I got scared of her being bought/exalted/can't-use-her, so I bought her. (with my own treasure) She is the perfect last key to your breeding project.

With her, your order is complete and everything is up to you now. :)

Did you know you posted this order on December 18, 2018?? Oh my gosh, and we finished it in June of 2019. I think this is one of my longest orders.

I'll set up a CR to you for her. You can pay me for this order there (35k) and um, since I bought her with my own treasure (and apologies for assuming that you would buy her but....if you want this breeding project to work then I dunno why you wouldn't have bought her yourself...), can I get paid back for that? You would have bought her for 12k anyway but just from a different person. (I feel like a jerk for asking since it was my decision (made of fear because what if someone else bought her and exalted her or didn't want to allow you to borrow her???) but yeah, I'm saving up for stuff. Ah, well....)

So, assuming that's fine with you....then the total comes out to 47k. Or 60g and 12k. Yeah, I'll send the CR and you can fill it out.
@Knoxxi

Ok, so I got scared of her being bought/exalted/can't-use-her, so I bought her. (with my own treasure) She is the perfect last key to your breeding project.

With her, your order is complete and everything is up to you now. :)

Did you know you posted this order on December 18, 2018?? Oh my gosh, and we finished it in June of 2019. I think this is one of my longest orders.

I'll set up a CR to you for her. You can pay me for this order there (35k) and um, since I bought her with my own treasure (and apologies for assuming that you would buy her but....if you want this breeding project to work then I dunno why you wouldn't have bought her yourself...), can I get paid back for that? You would have bought her for 12k anyway but just from a different person. (I feel like a jerk for asking since it was my decision (made of fear because what if someone else bought her and exalted her or didn't want to allow you to borrow her???) but yeah, I'm saving up for stuff. Ah, well....)

So, assuming that's fine with you....then the total comes out to 47k. Or 60g and 12k. Yeah, I'll send the CR and you can fill it out.
SYJDX48.png
@AoiNoRyuu

Hey, what's up?

This is a little embarrassing but do I have an order with you still? I know that I got payment from you in January (checking my messages) which would mean that I finished your order but my documents and shop's home page is still edited like I have an order with you.

I'm super sorry. RL and limited FR time have gotten me so confused. Plus, projects can stall which makes things more confusing. When I click the link on my shop's home page that is led to your order, I get the Snapper Copper/Sanddollar/Obsidian project. (It was a random scry that you wanted to re-create).

Can you help me out? Did I finish this order with you or am I supposed to still be looking for mates? (This is so unprofessional and embarrassing. I'm so sorry for having to ask this)
@AoiNoRyuu

Hey, what's up?

This is a little embarrassing but do I have an order with you still? I know that I got payment from you in January (checking my messages) which would mean that I finished your order but my documents and shop's home page is still edited like I have an order with you.

I'm super sorry. RL and limited FR time have gotten me so confused. Plus, projects can stall which makes things more confusing. When I click the link on my shop's home page that is led to your order, I get the Snapper Copper/Sanddollar/Obsidian project. (It was a random scry that you wanted to re-create).

Can you help me out? Did I finish this order with you or am I supposed to still be looking for mates? (This is so unprofessional and embarrassing. I'm so sorry for having to ask this)
SYJDX48.png
@Knoxxi

Thank you and good luck with your project!

You know I love updates! ^_^
@Knoxxi

Thank you and good luck with your project!

You know I love updates! ^_^
SYJDX48.png
@BloodyAngel12
the tert is gonna hurt to get because I only have like a 1% chance
oh wait none of them have circuit
@BloodyAngel12
the tert is gonna hurt to get because I only have like a 1% chance
oh wait none of them have circuit
akueye3.png
@Knoxxi

Yeah, sorry about that. *sheepish look*

(Also, I just discovered the much-improved search on FR??? I'm amazed)
@Knoxxi

Yeah, sorry about that. *sheepish look*

(Also, I just discovered the much-improved search on FR??? I'm amazed)
SYJDX48.png
@BloodyAngel12

All good. Everything is fine. Order is completed^^
@BloodyAngel12

All good. Everything is fine. Order is completed^^
egg.gif
@Aoinoryuu

Oh good, ok. *relieved, sheepish look*

Thanks!
@Aoinoryuu

Oh good, ok. *relieved, sheepish look*

Thanks!