Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Dream Dragon Breeding station - Pinglist
1 2 ... 181 182 183 184 185 ... 200 201
@BloodyAngel12

(No worries about the late response, it's okay)

Yes please, that'd be really helpful and I know I will, I just need help figuring out how to phrase it and then I'll message them
@BloodyAngel12

(No worries about the late response, it's okay)

Yes please, that'd be really helpful and I know I will, I just need help figuring out how to phrase it and then I'll message them
Art shop!
Art Trade Caravan
{LF} OC Art
Hrid_Protection_Squad.png
@BloodyAngel12 He's my dragon oof [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/364986/36498543_350.png[/img]
@BloodyAngel12
He's my dragon oof
36498543_350.png
akueye3.png
@BloodyAngel12 Just thought I'd update you I got one of the dream dergs 0w0 the Imp has the colors I was looking for now she just needs to be gened ^^ [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/457934/45793363_350.png[/img]
@BloodyAngel12
Just thought I'd update you I got one of the dream dergs 0w0 the Imp has the colors I was looking for now she just needs to be gened ^^

45793363_350.png
PmzLmjE.gif
| Gen One Hoarder |
| Wishlist |
Bonsai-Pixels.png 57516267.png
@ApostasiaAin

Ok!

Hmm, it may be easier if I knew what exactly the wrote to you, but how about something like this?

"Hi, (username)!

I apologize for the late message, but I would still like to borrow your boy. I will be breeding the couple in (username)'s nest. My girl is RTB (or will be RTB in ____ days). I wanted to clarify on the security dragon. Is there a preference in what you would prefer in a security dragon? Also, would you like the option of choosing from the 'reject' hatchlings or should I just exalt/sell them without showing them to you?

Do you have any questions? Any concerns? I want to make sure you are completely comfortable before we begin. :)"

This is how I would write the message personally. I think others may find this professional but not too cold? I think it would be good to have all the information before you contact them (helps assure the owner) like where you will be breeding them, who the owner of the nest is, who will be their dragon's mate, etc.

Also, expressing that you care about their preferences about the security dragon, if they may like a reject hatchling, and whatever they may also be concerned about also helps assure them that you are serious about this project and that you aren't planning on stealing their dragon from them. (A serious concern for many people).

Feel free to word it differently or use this exact message (with the details put in right) -- this is just something that I hope will help you. :)

@ApostasiaAin

Ok!

Hmm, it may be easier if I knew what exactly the wrote to you, but how about something like this?

"Hi, (username)!

I apologize for the late message, but I would still like to borrow your boy. I will be breeding the couple in (username)'s nest. My girl is RTB (or will be RTB in ____ days). I wanted to clarify on the security dragon. Is there a preference in what you would prefer in a security dragon? Also, would you like the option of choosing from the 'reject' hatchlings or should I just exalt/sell them without showing them to you?

Do you have any questions? Any concerns? I want to make sure you are completely comfortable before we begin. :)"

This is how I would write the message personally. I think others may find this professional but not too cold? I think it would be good to have all the information before you contact them (helps assure the owner) like where you will be breeding them, who the owner of the nest is, who will be their dragon's mate, etc.

Also, expressing that you care about their preferences about the security dragon, if they may like a reject hatchling, and whatever they may also be concerned about also helps assure them that you are serious about this project and that you aren't planning on stealing their dragon from them. (A serious concern for many people).

Feel free to word it differently or use this exact message (with the details put in right) -- this is just something that I hope will help you. :)

SYJDX48.png
@Knoxxi

He's very handsome. :)

@AngelOfFate

Yay! *throws confetti*

Much excitement! I am so happy for you! (May I post her on my success wall? I love when dream dragons are born!)

*throws more confetti and glitter*
@Knoxxi

He's very handsome. :)

@AngelOfFate

Yay! *throws confetti*

Much excitement! I am so happy for you! (May I post her on my success wall? I love when dream dragons are born!)

*throws more confetti and glitter*
SYJDX48.png
@BloodyAngel12
Yes u may post her X3 now I just gotta keep breeding for my mirror
@BloodyAngel12
Yes u may post her X3 now I just gotta keep breeding for my mirror
PmzLmjE.gif
| Gen One Hoarder |
| Wishlist |
@AngelOfFate

Her picture doesn't take me to her page and I can't find her in your lair (or I'm just super blind). I would like to post her though. Could you give me her code and name perhaps?

@AngelOfFate

Her picture doesn't take me to her page and I can't find her in your lair (or I'm just super blind). I would like to post her though. Could you give me her code and name perhaps?

SYJDX48.png
@BloodyAngel12
I bred her for a friend so the baby is in her lair X3 here's the link to her page http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=303802&tab=dragon&did=45793363
@BloodyAngel12
I bred her for a friend so the baby is in her lair X3 here's the link to her page http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=303802&tab=dragon&did=45793363
PmzLmjE.gif
| Gen One Hoarder |
| Wishlist |
@Mapleleafshade @panopticon @Starrii @GlowingLoights @PhoenixDaSkywing @NowViewing @Turnoroid @Kiing45 @Kazami @Skylion44 @Faedora @Glitterpaws @TheCoatlDen @Dragrawr @Dodecahedron @ApostasiaAin @ExpectInsanity @thatOneDonkey @Arimwe @Ryuuna @Reshiramu @NateyNight @rabigraceb @AngelOfFate @Gewlduh @Zoroark4ever @sirspiderider

I have 2 slots open! First come, first served.
@Mapleleafshade @panopticon @Starrii @GlowingLoights @PhoenixDaSkywing @NowViewing @Turnoroid @Kiing45 @Kazami @Skylion44 @Faedora @Glitterpaws @TheCoatlDen @Dragrawr @Dodecahedron @ApostasiaAin @ExpectInsanity @thatOneDonkey @Arimwe @Ryuuna @Reshiramu @NateyNight @rabigraceb @AngelOfFate @Gewlduh @Zoroark4ever @sirspiderider

I have 2 slots open! First come, first served.
SYJDX48.png
@BloodyAngel12 [b]Order form:[/b] [b]Scrying image [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=72&bodygene=8&breed=13&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=9&tertgene=5&winggene=15&wings=29&auth=1d04a005a95ae1ce47c03dcbf6bfd2d4aab599de&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Breed: Skydancer I can buy a breed change tho[/b] [b]Eye color (mandatory?): Arcane and Shadow are preferred but plague is fine too [/b] [b]Gender (mandatory?): Male, mandatory[/b] [b]Colors (mandatory or any leeway?): Primary: wine Secondary: Teal or Azure and Tertiary Black is preferred but it can range from black to midnight[/b] [b]Genes (you may have to do this part yourself):I can buy gene scrolls so you don't have to help me with the genes[/b] Also I'll be paying you with a cat!
@BloodyAngel12

Order form:

Scrying image dragon?age=1&body=72&bodygene=8&breed=13&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=9&tertgene=5&winggene=15&wings=29&auth=1d04a005a95ae1ce47c03dcbf6bfd2d4aab599de&dummyext=prev.png
Breed: Skydancer I can buy a breed change tho

Eye color (mandatory?): Arcane and Shadow are preferred but plague is fine too

Gender (mandatory?): Male, mandatory

Colors (mandatory or any leeway?): Primary: wine Secondary: Teal or Azure and Tertiary Black is preferred but it can range from black to midnight

Genes (you may have to do this part yourself):I can buy gene scrolls so you don't have to help me with the genes

Also I'll be paying you with a cat!
akueye3.png
1 2 ... 181 182 183 184 185 ... 200 201