Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Clean Pedigree [A Purebred Hatchery]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68
@Aprelle No problem, thank you for being my first affiliate as well! <3
@Aprelle No problem, thank you for being my first affiliate as well! <3
wLImlZB.gif
K7rW7ue.png
K7rW7ue.png
K7rW7ue.png
@TheCoatlMama
You wanted a ping when I had new coatl pairs up. c: It'll be some time before they're ready to breed, but I'd be happy to add you to the pinglist if you're interested
@TheCoatlMama
You wanted a ping when I had new coatl pairs up. c: It'll be some time before they're ready to breed, but I'd be happy to add you to the pinglist if you're interested
K7rW7ue.png
K7rW7ue.png
@Aprelle
Hello! I'd like to first say that I really love this hatchery; it's so well done with a nice theme and wonderful pairs. I'm tempted by the current nocts, but I'd like to at least be on the pinglist for now if that's alright? I look forward to buying from you!
@Aprelle
Hello! I'd like to first say that I really love this hatchery; it's so well done with a nice theme and wonderful pairs. I'm tempted by the current nocts, but I'd like to at least be on the pinglist for now if that's alright? I look forward to buying from you!
@byrd
Thank you! I've really had fun with this little project and the praise really means a lot!
The general pinglist? I'll go ahead and add you now. c:
@byrd
Thank you! I've really had fun with this little project and the praise really means a lot!
The general pinglist? I'll go ahead and add you now. c:
K7rW7ue.png
@Aprelle

Oh goodness, I need Nacre, she's precious. May I pay for her in treasure; 56kt, if I can math? xD
@Aprelle

Oh goodness, I need Nacre, she's precious. May I pay for her in treasure; 56kt, if I can math? xD
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Cuddleh
Absolutely! I will send a CR for her now. c:
@Cuddleh
Absolutely! I will send a CR for her now. c:
K7rW7ue.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68