Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Tornado Warnings for sale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/UqdnX6F.png[/img] [font =candara][size=7] Tornado Warnings have touched down in Sorneith [/size] [size=6]This official Wind Flight subspecies has been revived from the brink of extinction.[/font][/size] [font=gabriola] [size=6]"Tornado Warnings are the bringers of change,be it for better or for worse; and are said to also bring a new and fresh start. Dragons of this kind are the most respected among the subspecies; tornadoes are a force to be reckoned with and can be unpredictable,much like the change these dragons are said to bring."[/size][/font] [font=candara][size=7] Tornado Warnings are classified by severity:[/font][/size] Flight: Wind or Nature [columns][font=candara] [b][size=7]F1:[/size][/b] [size=4]Species | Any Primary : Obsidian | Iridescent or Crystal Secondary : Forest - Jungle | Any Tertiary : Obsidian - Black | Any *Must have minimum one color and one gene of breed standard (F5)[/size][/font] [nextcol][font=candara] [b][size=7]F2:[/size][/b] [size=4]Species | Any Primary : Obsidian | Iridescent Secondary : Forest - Jungle | Any Tertiary : Obsidian - Black | Any *Must have minimum two colors and two genes of breed standard (F5)[/size][/font] [nextcol][font=candara] [b][size=7]F3:[/size][/b] [size=4]Species | Any Primary: Obsidian | Iridescent Secondary: Forest | Current Tertiary: Obsidian | Crackle *Genes may be scrolled to achieve this severity class[/size][/font] [/columns] [columns][font=candara] [b][size=7]F4:[/size][/b] [size=4]Species | Any Primary: Obsidian | Iridescent Secondary: Forest | Current Tertiary: Obsidian | Crackle *Genes must be bred - dragons may not be scrolls to meet this severity[/size] [nextcol][font=candara] [b][size=7]F5:[/size] *Ideal Breed Standard*[/b] [size=4]Species | Skydancer Primary: Obsidian | Iridescent Secondary: Forest | Current Tertiary: Obsidian | Crackle *Genes and species must be bred - dragons may not be scrolls to meet this severity[/size]
UqdnX6F.png

Tornado Warnings have touched down in Sorneith
This official Wind Flight subspecies has been revived from the brink of extinction.

"Tornado Warnings are the bringers of change,be it for better or for worse; and are said to also bring a new and fresh start. Dragons of this kind are the most respected among the subspecies; tornadoes are a force to be reckoned with and can be unpredictable,much like the change these dragons are said to bring."

Tornado Warnings are classified by severity:

Flight: Wind or Nature

F1:
Species | Any
Primary : Obsidian | Iridescent or Crystal
Secondary : Forest - Jungle | Any
Tertiary : Obsidian - Black | Any
*Must have minimum one color and one gene of breed standard (F5)

F2:
Species | Any
Primary : Obsidian | Iridescent
Secondary : Forest - Jungle | Any
Tertiary : Obsidian - Black | Any
*Must have minimum two colors and two genes of breed standard (F5)

F3:
Species | Any
Primary: Obsidian | Iridescent
Secondary: Forest | Current
Tertiary: Obsidian | Crackle
*Genes may be scrolled to achieve this severity class

F4:
Species | Any
*Genes must be bred - dragons may not be scrolls to meet this severity

F5: *Ideal Breed Standard*
Species | Skydancer
*Genes and species must be bred - dragons may not be scrolls to meet this severity
Gtbr.png3-100.png
Available Hatchlings
All hatchlings are 20kt unless otherwise noted (prices are negotiable)

Available Hatchlings
All hatchlings are 20kt unless otherwise noted (prices are negotiable)

Gtbr.png3-100.png
Pinglist

@kebebblin
@Lixue
Pinglist

@kebebblin
@Lixue
Gtbr.png3-100.png
@ArashiiNekkyou

I would love to buy Abatha! Is there any way you could add something about her subspecies in her bio?
@ArashiiNekkyou

I would love to buy Abatha! Is there any way you could add something about her subspecies in her bio?
JM1jP5O.png
@ArashiiNekkyou

Perfect!
@ArashiiNekkyou

Perfect!
JM1jP5O.png
@cannibalkiwi

She's ready to go with her own bit of lore :)
@cannibalkiwi

She's ready to go with her own bit of lore :)
Gtbr.png3-100.png
@ArashiiNekkyou

Are there any male Imperial Tornado Warnings in the future?

Also, haven't gotten Billina's Placard yet.
@ArashiiNekkyou

Are there any male Imperial Tornado Warnings in the future?

Also, haven't gotten Billina's Placard yet.
Flowers and Feathers Make My Dragons Pretty
Daisy Flowerfall White Birdskull Wingpiece Red Rose Flowerfall Green Birdskull Wingpiece Violet Flowerfall
@lumiomena

I have an imperial male that can be bred for Tornado Warnings :)

I'm so sorry about the placard for Billina. I'll put that together quickly right now. Life got in the way a little and I got super behind on my photoshop projects.

I'll add you to the pinglist for an Imperial Male
@lumiomena

I have an imperial male that can be bred for Tornado Warnings :)

I'm so sorry about the placard for Billina. I'll put that together quickly right now. Life got in the way a little and I got super behind on my photoshop projects.

I'll add you to the pinglist for an Imperial Male
Gtbr.png3-100.png
@ArashiiNekkyou

May I take Pipt?
@ArashiiNekkyou

May I take Pipt?
264nhnq.png
@Phylum

Absolutely, I'll set up a CR
@Phylum

Absolutely, I'll set up a CR
Gtbr.png3-100.png