Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Death by Beauty || Coli Trainers [CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Rosalba

Sure thing. Where do you want me to grind for you? I feel you on tentatively trying it. It's something I'm wanting to try out, so price may or may not stay at 10K. I may lower it to 5K depending on how it goes, y'know? Anyway, where are you interested in me grinding for you? :)
@Rosalba

Sure thing. Where do you want me to grind for you? I feel you on tentatively trying it. It's something I'm wanting to try out, so price may or may not stay at 10K. I may lower it to 5K depending on how it goes, y'know? Anyway, where are you interested in me grinding for you? :)
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Impception sorry I replied so late, it was night where I live :P
Is it possible for you to grind the Rainsong Jungle? (because that area yields nice food items hehe)
If you feel like that's too high a stage to grind succesfully, the Scorched Forests would also be aprreciated :3
Sending over 10K in the Crossroads ^^
@Impception sorry I replied so late, it was night where I live :P
Is it possible for you to grind the Rainsong Jungle? (because that area yields nice food items hehe)
If you feel like that's too high a stage to grind succesfully, the Scorched Forests would also be aprreciated :3
Sending over 10K in the Crossroads ^^
kAsFRRP.png

DWWDR2Y.png
@Rosalba

Rainsong Jungle is definitely not a horrible place to grind. I grind Crystal Pools and the Ghostlight Ruins all the time for food, so that is definitely not a problem. :)

I'll clear out my hoard now and go get to work! If you'll send a two way CR I'll plop the loot in as soon as I finish your time!
@Rosalba

Rainsong Jungle is definitely not a horrible place to grind. I grind Crystal Pools and the Ghostlight Ruins all the time for food, so that is definitely not a problem. :)

I'll clear out my hoard now and go get to work! If you'll send a two way CR I'll plop the loot in as soon as I finish your time!
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Rosalba

I did not get the message you sent in the CR the first time but I did the second time. I would be happy to grind for you in the Boreal Woods! I'll put you down for another slot and begin working asap!
@Rosalba

I did not get the message you sent in the CR the first time but I did the second time. I would be happy to grind for you in the Boreal Woods! I'll put you down for another slot and begin working asap!
@Impception thanks a ton :D

To everyone else, I can really appreciate the coli grinding service offered by Death by Beauty. It was done really well, I really received a lot of items for my money. Way quicker and cheaper than I could have done myself :3
@Impception thanks a ton :D

To everyone else, I can really appreciate the coli grinding service offered by Death by Beauty. It was done really well, I really received a lot of items for my money. Way quicker and cheaper than I could have done myself :3
kAsFRRP.png

DWWDR2Y.png
Bumping.
Bumping.
I am interested in having 3 of my dragons leveled to 25, but i`m unsure of how to go about this. I don`t have the coin for all 3, so it would have to be one at a time. Can I message you for more info?

@Impception
I am interested in having 3 of my dragons leveled to 25, but i`m unsure of how to go about this. I don`t have the coin for all 3, so it would have to be one at a time. Can I message you for more info?

@Impception
@Kihluna

You certainly can! I would be happy to help you out!
@Kihluna

You certainly can! I would be happy to help you out!
Bumping.
Bumping.
Bump.
Bump.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8