Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ♣[unNATURAL Hatchery]♣ est. 2016
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 196 197
@BurntLeafyToast Could I nab Icicle for treasure?
@BurntLeafyToast Could I nab Icicle for treasure?
tumblr_pshm8gf6Wq1vb7houo1_500.png
@Catmints Definitely! I'll send you a CR right now, thanks so much for adopting her! <3
@Catmints Definitely! I'll send you a CR right now, thanks so much for adopting her! <3
unNATURAL HatcheryjdSASTn.pngNest NetworkAdopt ShopQuest trackerSuper Snazzy GraphicsWishlistEarth Dom shophe/they, aroace, FR time +2DOPFwSi.png
lG9UFR1.png
@BurntLeafyToast
Cool, thank you! I can offer a ice nest, if you could ever use that.
@BurntLeafyToast
Cool, thank you! I can offer a ice nest, if you could ever use that.
zfTVkus.gifnpBGP6c.gif 9KurPRs.png felixv2_by_nhlo-dc29jdc.gif
iPjVHHa.png
If you have computer/IT questions or problems, PM me! I work on computers and enjoy helping others.
@shaladrassil Aww, absolutely! I'll send a CR! I'm so glad you like my pairs, ahh! ;o; <3
@shaladrassil Aww, absolutely! I'll send a CR! I'm so glad you like my pairs, ahh! ;o; <3
unNATURAL HatcheryjdSASTn.pngNest NetworkAdopt ShopQuest trackerSuper Snazzy GraphicsWishlistEarth Dom shophe/they, aroace, FR time +2DOPFwSi.png
lG9UFR1.png
@Eliatrope I'll keep that in mind, thanks a bunch! <3
@Eliatrope I'll keep that in mind, thanks a bunch! <3
lG9UFR1.png
@BurntLeafyToast You can remove me from Delicate Frost, I've got a boy from them c:
@BurntLeafyToast You can remove me from Delicate Frost, I've got a boy from them c:
oxstpLj.png
@Praedyth Will do, thanks for letting me know! ^^
@Praedyth Will do, thanks for letting me know! ^^
lG9UFR1.png
@burntleafytoast

Can I buy hestia?
(And maybe I can have 30% discount... or 10%)
@burntleafytoast

Can I buy hestia?
(And maybe I can have 30% discount... or 10%)
@R4ffle Since you're in wind, the 10% discount applies! :) With that discount, she'd be 18g/18kt and I'll send a CR right now, thanks so much!!
@R4ffle Since you're in wind, the 10% discount applies! :) With that discount, she'd be 18g/18kt and I'll send a CR right now, thanks so much!!
lG9UFR1.png
@BurntLeafyToast hello! any plans to nest the Forest Folk pair? i'd love one of those babies :D

(also are you still taking affiliates? i'm a huge fan of your hatchery)
@BurntLeafyToast hello! any plans to nest the Forest Folk pair? i'd love one of those babies :D

(also are you still taking affiliates? i'm a huge fan of your hatchery)
lamp.png
+ hekkie/snekkie
+ FR + 8
+ {:happenstance;}
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 196 197