Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] None Right Now
1 2 3
[size=4][b][u]Dragons for Sale:[/u][/b][/size] [size=2][b]General Rules:[/b][/size] [indent][size=3]- Currently using the conversation rate 1:850 - All dragons can be found selling on the AH for Treasure price - Open to any offers/haggling - Any dragon not sold will be exalted once it reaches [i]3 weeks of age[/i] - I'm subbed to the thread so no need to ping me![/size][/indent] [size=2][b]Reserves & Discounts:[/b][/size] [indent][size=3]- Willing to put dragons on hold for up to 3 days - 10% Discount for anyone in Ice (just ask)[/size][/indent] ----- [center][size=5][b]For Sale:[/b][/size][/center] [columns] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/287140/28713935_350.png[/img] [nextcol][center] Breed X Colour / Colour / Colour Gene / Gene / Gene --kT / --g [/center][/columns] ----- [center][size=5][b]On Hold:[/b][/size][/center] -----
Dragons for Sale:

General Rules:
- Currently using the conversation rate 1:850
- All dragons can be found selling on the AH for Treasure price
- Open to any offers/haggling
- Any dragon not sold will be exalted once it reaches 3 weeks of age
- I'm subbed to the thread so no need to ping me!

Reserves & Discounts:
- Willing to put dragons on hold for up to 3 days
- 10% Discount for anyone in Ice (just ask)

For Sale:
28713935_350.png

Breed X
Colour / Colour / Colour
Gene / Gene / Gene
--kT / --g

On Hold:

@SongofSilence
Hey, i was stalking Ice's discord like the creepier i am and i saw Calypso and i really like her. I know i can get the 10% off discount but i was wondering if, in addition to some treasure, you may be interested in one (or more) of my many dragons i'm trying to get rid of. They way it would go is i'd send a large majority of treasure for Calypso and one (or more) of my own dragons for her. Would that interest you? Or would you just want all treasure? Any dragon after Smokebelly is available to be taken
@SongofSilence
Hey, i was stalking Ice's discord like the creepier i am and i saw Calypso and i really like her. I know i can get the 10% off discount but i was wondering if, in addition to some treasure, you may be interested in one (or more) of my many dragons i'm trying to get rid of. They way it would go is i'd send a large majority of treasure for Calypso and one (or more) of my own dragons for her. Would that interest you? Or would you just want all treasure? Any dragon after Smokebelly is available to be taken
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Blizzardwing

I'm not really interested in other dragons sorry XD I'm looking at needing another lair expansion as it is currently, I really do want her out of my lair though so on top of the 30kT discount you would already get from being in Ice (which would put the price at 270kT) I'd be willing to drop it another 10kT to 260kT if that makes things easier for you?

I'd also be willing put her on hold for you if you'd like to save up a bit more for her :)
@Blizzardwing

I'm not really interested in other dragons sorry XD I'm looking at needing another lair expansion as it is currently, I really do want her out of my lair though so on top of the 30kT discount you would already get from being in Ice (which would put the price at 270kT) I'd be willing to drop it another 10kT to 260kT if that makes things easier for you?

I'd also be willing put her on hold for you if you'd like to save up a bit more for her :)
@SongofSilence

Could you hold her for me please then?
@SongofSilence

Could you hold her for me please then?
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Got some new dergs up for sale~
Got some new dergs up for sale~
These babies were so beautiful I just had to have one as my own!
I hope the others find a loving home as well :>
These babies were so beautiful I just had to have one as my own!
I hope the others find a loving home as well :>
OkWOfG7.png
@Lasairio

Glad to know she'll be happy in her new home ^_^
@Lasairio

Glad to know she'll be happy in her new home ^_^
Boop!
Boop!
Two triple ice babies left!
Two triple ice babies left!
I snagged one of the babies, she's so pretty! Tysm ??
I snagged one of the babies, she's so pretty! Tysm ??
Hatchery%20Art_2.png
1 2 3