Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | |||The Rebellion|||
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75
@Xayah Thank you very much! I would love to be affiliates, that would be awesome! And yes, I'll add you to the general pinglist as soon as possible. I'll go add that now ^^ Thank you!
@Xayah Thank you very much! I would love to be affiliates, that would be awesome! And yes, I'll add you to the general pinglist as soon as possible. I'll go add that now ^^ Thank you!
NF4KVfV.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LkjV2rq.png[/img]
LkjV2rq.png
QRcWDMa.png
@CookieRebel Could I please grab a ping for males from Volatile Volcania & Dusk and Dawn with orange range secondary and red range tertiary. Also a ping for Neon Nights please c:
@CookieRebel Could I please grab a ping for males from Volatile Volcania & Dusk and Dawn with orange range secondary and red range tertiary. Also a ping for Neon Nights please c:
oxstpLj.png
@noblehunters of course! I'll add you right now! Thank you!
@noblehunters of course! I'll add you right now! Thank you!
NF4KVfV.png
bump
bump
NF4KVfV.png
@CookieRebel I just realized that Dusk and Dawn don't have an orange secondary whoops! Could put those preferences on for Volatile Volcania instead? I'd still like to see babies from Dusk and Dawn they just can't produce the colours I was hoping for
@CookieRebel I just realized that Dusk and Dawn don't have an orange secondary whoops! Could put those preferences on for Volatile Volcania instead? I'd still like to see babies from Dusk and Dawn they just can't produce the colours I was hoping for
oxstpLj.png
@noblehunters Oh! I should've seen that, oops! Would you still like to be notified of any males that hatch altogether, and hatchlings from Volatile Volcania with those preferences, or just males with those preferences?
@noblehunters Oh! I should've seen that, oops! Would you still like to be notified of any males that hatch altogether, and hatchlings from Volatile Volcania with those preferences, or just males with those preferences?
NF4KVfV.png
@CookieRebel Just males from that specific pair! I'm okay with females from the other two c: I'm just trying to get a mate for this little chub, which is why I'm looking for those specific colour ranges [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24769391] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/247694/24769391_350.png[/img] [/url]
@CookieRebel Just males from that specific pair! I'm okay with females from the other two c: I'm just trying to get a mate for this little chub, which is why I'm looking for those specific colour ranges
24769391_350.png
oxstpLj.png
@noblehunters done and done. She's quite a cutie c: Thank you for clarifying!
@noblehunters done and done. She's quite a cutie c: Thank you for clarifying!
NF4KVfV.png
@CookieRebel Thanks so much! She is :D I found her for 5,000 treasure and she's super pretty so I couldn't pass her up
@CookieRebel Thanks so much! She is :D I found her for 5,000 treasure and she's super pretty so I couldn't pass her up
oxstpLj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75