Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [2/8 HATCH] -- Closed To New Pings
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
@Jaye - Could I be added to the general ping list? c: But I'm mostly interested in any pastels (such as banana/pink or rose/x - banana/seafoam/x) or any goth pastels with the previous colors along with the black range colors! and ESPECIALLY roya/royal/x ! and royal/midnight/midnight !
@Jaye - Could I be added to the general ping list? c: But I'm mostly interested in any pastels (such as banana/pink or rose/x - banana/seafoam/x) or any goth pastels with the previous colors along with the black range colors! and ESPECIALLY roya/royal/x ! and royal/midnight/midnight !
Uf8EgNV.png 5eRNZXL.pngUn8fkCn.png
@Jaye
I would like a ping! Especially for a sky secondary male with ice, water or lightning eyes! Bonus points if it's sand, gold, flaxen, or another brownish gold primary and vaguely matching tert. :D but also a ping when it starts would be nice!
@Jaye
I would like a ping! Especially for a sky secondary male with ice, water or lightning eyes! Bonus points if it's sand, gold, flaxen, or another brownish gold primary and vaguely matching tert. :D but also a ping when it starts would be nice!
@Grimjaws
Okay, gotcha down! I guess pastel and goth pastel is sort of subjective (I never collected them so I may be bad to judge them, apollonaris may be better at it) but if we get ranges within what you mentioned, would new colors included be okay? We can ping and ask you anyway to specific hatchlings just in case, but just to make sure!
@Grimjaws
Okay, gotcha down! I guess pastel and goth pastel is sort of subjective (I never collected them so I may be bad to judge them, apollonaris may be better at it) but if we get ranges within what you mentioned, would new colors included be okay? We can ping and ask you anyway to specific hatchlings just in case, but just to make sure!
blhmbiP.png
lady luck is smilin'
@Jaye Thank you so much! And yes they will be okay, just less likely of me actually getting them haha ;; But yes, it'll be okay to be pinged for those too!
@Jaye Thank you so much! And yes they will be okay, just less likely of me actually getting them haha ;; But yes, it'll be okay to be pinged for those too!
Uf8EgNV.png 5eRNZXL.pngUn8fkCn.png
@Jaye

I would love a ping for the hatching as well as a ping if any black-range/red-range are hatched? Thank you and best of luck! :D
@Jaye

I would love a ping for the hatching as well as a ping if any black-range/red-range are hatched? Thank you and best of luck! :D
sig128_by_dingobreath-dcours4.png
@Jaye could i please get pinged for dragons with all 3 colors in greyscale, all three in green, and especially all three in brown? oh, and any raspberry or radioactive dragons? thanks!
@Jaye could i please get pinged for dragons with all 3 colors in greyscale, all three in green, and especially all three in brown? oh, and any raspberry or radioactive dragons? thanks!
tumblr_o5syz9KGAP1qgife0o1_1280.png
@Jaye

ping me please!
@Jaye

ping me please!
@Jaye
ping thanks!
@Jaye
ping thanks!
gQvAL6D.gifBCTRfhj.gif
Ping me pleassee
Ping me pleassee
XxxGZDG.pngbYt72YT.pngGW180jv.png
oaolHwW.pngjA5A7gu.pngluIIIv7.png
@Jaye

I would love to be on your pinglist for tomorrow. Can't wait!
@Jaye

I would love to be on your pinglist for tomorrow. Can't wait!
nudX0O8.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44